Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

12 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This article asks a salient question. Cruz said "I'm a Christian first, an American second ..."

Can you imagine if one of the Muslim members of congress said "I'm a Muslim first, an American second?"  Or if Bloomberg said "I'm a Jew first, an American second ..."

What's with the Christian privilege in the U.S.?

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2019/12/ted-cruz-im-a-christian-first-american-second-imagine-if-muslim-or-jewish-politician-said-that/

Article also points out that Cruz gave less than one percent of his salary to charity

He doesn’t have to give more money because he has Gods favor already. Now if he was poor, he’d need to give more money to get more favor / money back. That’s just how it works. Have you read the Bible? 
You really need to get up on your scripture:

209598152-hq-168-80.jpg

It's rather sad how the current model has shed the early American belief that, once favored, the disciple must endeavor to assist the community in which he lives. The covenant of Grace was assured, but each congregant had a moral obligation to actively serve the community. A sort of rising tides lifts all boats to heaven approach. Had its problems, but when dealing with humanity, life is always messy. I guess the Great Awakening had something to do with the change to a less organized more personal experience, my memory is fuzzy on the history I learned in school. The current model has adopted the rather callous idea of FU, I'm saved and therefore justified in everything I do or say. It's an astonishing blend of fervent religious capitalism and selfishness. Oh well, heaven can wait.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

He doesn’t have to give more money because he has Gods favor already. Now if he was poor, he’d need to give more money to get more favor / money back. That’s just how it works. Have you read the Bible? 
You really need to get up on your scripture:

209598152-hq-168-80.jpg

I’d rather get behind Beth Moore

31 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah, it sucks when the government wants to get all up in your junk, doesn’t it Ted?

The absolute oblivious hypocrisy is just *chef’s kiss*.

There are probably a whole lot of men in Alabama who would vote for that, and then say “sorry honey, even though I voted against it, the bill passed, looks like I gotta go get a vasectomy, what a darn shame!”  Condom sales would drop.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

do people really buy that shit? the dems are the party of the elite? you fucking serious, clark?

Yes. Democrats are coastal elites who keep minorities enslaved on the plantation through welfare.

The Diamond and Silk out front should have told you.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:40 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This article asks a salient question. Cruz said "I'm a Christian first, an American second ..."

Can you imagine if one of the Muslim members of congress said "I'm a Muslim first, an American second?"  Or if Bloomberg said "I'm a Jew first, an American second ..."

What's with the Christian privilege in the U.S.?

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2019/12/ted-cruz-im-a-christian-first-american-second-imagine-if-muslim-or-jewish-politician-said-that/

Article also points out that Cruz gave less than one percent of his salary to charity.

Christians are victims. War on Christmas, anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

The irony would be delicious if a bunch of old bitter conservative folks who vehemently claim that coronavirus is just, like, a conspiracy, man ended up contracting it because they didn't listen to the experts and had a conference anyways. 

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah I hope it kills you too.

I mean that's what you're saying, that you want him to die.

I can’t believe the Democants would sink so low. They actually want a man to die. I like to joke around on here but this is too far. I’m actually not even mad, I feel sorry for them and will be praying for them. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I can’t believe the Democants would sink so low. They actually want a man to die. I like to joke around on here but this is too far. I’m actually not even mad, I feel sorry for them and will be praying for them. 

Tell me about the millionaires and billionaires. 

39 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

One of those fake Pelosi prayers!

I’m somewhat of the opinion he’s just doing this for the attention / to be a media whore. His senate record is pretty much so nothing but fund raise. 

ill be watching for his interviews from ‘quarantine’ 

Edited by tx 3 putt

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2020 at 2:08 PM, atomheartbevo said:

There are probably a whole lot of men in Alabama who would vote for that, and then say “sorry honey, even though I voted against it, the bill passed, looks like I gotta go get a vasectomy, what a darn shame!”  Condom sales would drop.  

Is it incest if you're sterile? Asking for Alabama.