Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 10:24 AM, Bama Chick said:

Look at the dead-eyed thousand yard stare he has.

I hope he hates what he’s become and it causes him hours of lost sleep.

Traitor ass traitor.

It's like, for some reason, you think he has a conscience.

Does this POS have an email or office number at congress we can bombard?  I have enough family/friends in Texas to make sure we clog up every mode off communication and let him know just how much we all hate his god damned guts.  Fucker needs a good beating.  In lieu of that we can legally berate the son of a bitch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Does this POS have an email or office number at congress we can bombard?  I have enough family/friends in Texas to make sure we clog up every mode off communication and let him know just how much we all hate his god damned guts.  Fucker needs a good beating.  In lieu of that we can legally berate the son of a bitch. 

His lines are always full and his voicemail boxes are full. Cruz's staff has taken an average of 6 months to respond to email and written correspondence in my experience. He doesn't give a shit what his constituents think

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Home address: 90 S Cobble Hill Cir, Spring, TX 77381

Cell: 352-815-0178

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Captainant said:

His lines are always full and his voicemail boxes are full. Cruz's staff has taken an average of 6 months to respond to email and written correspondence in my experience. He doesn't give a shit what his constituents think

This.

I’ve talked to Cornyn’s office. 

NEver gotten through to an actual human being in Ted’s office.

5 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

This.

I’ve talked to Cornyn’s office. 

NEver gotten through to an actual human being in Ted’s office.

If you try the number I posted above, I guarantee you'll get... OK, maybe not "an actual human," but you'll get an answer.

I’ve shared this a few times, I interned in State Senator Joan Hoffman’s office for 10 months back in 2010. Answered every call and directed to the appropriate staffer in the office real time. If it went to voicemail, It was made known to me that I fucked up if I came to them without callback info, politely. Every letter, from form letter that PACs ask you to sign on to online, to handwritten had to be logged as For an issue, Against an issue, or On the issue. Handwritten letters got telephone responses the day received or the next. Even the crazy asses with Obama is a Muslim terrorist mailers. They literally solved an issue about someone’s neighbor cutting their lawn space onto a neighbors house by deferring it to a state house rep who got in touch with even smaller local officials. It’s probably why I believe in good local officials more than most. Form letters got an email response after they crafted a response. When I see a statewide candidate/official like TC with that reputation I try to understand what admin staff do there, albeit at a very larger level. Admins aren’t in strategy level discussions as far as I know, but maybe her office was clearly different at a state senate level

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I’ve shared this a few times, I interned in State Senator Joan Hoffman’s office for 10 months back in 2010. Answered every call and directed to the appropriate staffer in the office real time. If it went to voicemail, It was made known to me that I fucked up if I came to them without callback info, politely. Every letter, from form letter that PACs ask you to sign on to online, to handwritten had to be logged as For an issue, Against an issue, or On the issue. Handwritten letters got telephone responses the day received or the next. Even the crazy asses with Obama is a Muslim terrorist mailers. They literally solved an issue about someone’s neighbor cutting their lawn space onto a neighbors house by deferring it to a state house rep who got in touch with even smaller local officials. It’s probably why I believe in good local officials more than most. Form letters got an email response after they crafted a response. When I see a statewide candidate/official like TC with that reputation I try to understand what admin staff do there, albeit at a very larger level. Admins aren’t in strategy level discussions as far as I know, but maybe her office was clearly different at a state senate level

Aint nobody got time for that bullshit. There's important work to do

I will add my voice to those that say that Cornyn does have people that answer the phones, listen and respond politely. No such luck reaching Cruz and have never heard back from them after leaving messages. Flores is not good either (my Congressperson). If Sessions wins the District, I expect him to hightail it back to DC never to be seen again.

Graduated with a guy who was on Flores’s initial campaign, stuck around for awhile in DC and now works for Barclays in Brooklyn as a Lobbyist. Went from the small world Tea Party type from NE Texas to coastal elite by his mid 30s.

Edited by StassneyHorn

2 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

It’s just so mind boggling.  Aside from getting elected, what has this asshat ever accomplished for Texas?  Not a fucking thing.  

Well, he did give us the aqueducts. And sanitation.  And the roads. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I will add my voice to those that say that Cornyn does have people that answer the phones, listen and respond politely. No such luck reaching Cruz and have never heard back from them after leaving messages. Flores is not good either (my Congressperson). If Sessions wins the District, I expect him to hightail it back to DC never to be seen again.

Cornyn’s office will respond, but all I’ve gotten are just canned statements in which my comments/concerns were not addressed at all.  Blah, blah, blah.  If you have something to say that they don’t like, they just essentially just blow you off...imho.

On 8/10/2020 at 10:10 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

Cornyn’s office will respond, but all I’ve gotten are just canned statements in which my comments/concerns were not addressed at all.  Blah, blah, blah.  If you have something to say that they don’t like, they just essentially just blow you off...imho.

You're not wrong, and it's a travesty, but if they are taking any note of the sentiment that I've been expressing, then they are listening in real time to the reason that MJ Hegar may be gaining traction.

Ted is retweeting Andy Ngo. How is it that Andy is not considered FAKE news when he is a known Proud Boys collaberator? Shrugs.

Anywhooo, seems like the fellas are jealous that the Open Up The Hair Salon Crowd didn't get a photo shoot in their camo vests and jorts.

• Hook 'Em 2