Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

I am so glad I was wrong.  Glad it is him.  Fuck him.
1.  In the middle of the pandemic, flying to Mexico, because fuck everyone.
2.  In the middle of the Winter Apocalypse, flying to Mexico and saying Fuck Texas.
Fuck his ass.  He needs to be gone.  Is there ANYWAY for the voters to recall a sitting Senator?

I wish. What a piece of shit

23 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I am so glad I was wrong.  Glad it is him.  Fuck him.

1.  In the middle of the pandemic, flying to Mexico, because fuck everyone.

2.  In the middle of the Winter Apocalypse, flying to Mexico and saying Fuck Texas.

Fuck his ass.  He needs to be gone.  Is there ANYWAY for the voters to recall a sitting Senator?

all of this 

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He’s up in 2024. No one will remember by then. 

This is key.  In about 3 years ago Ted needs to do is start shooting some guns, oil, and anti California  bullshit and he'll get reelected.

Our best chance to ride ourselves of him is for him to run for president... And hopefully lose.

8 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

He is taking a page out of the Trump playbook.  Just keep creating new things for people to be mad at, flood the zone.  This has to be a troll job    He’ll claim there was some legit reason to go, and this is just another media hit piece against the always persecuted conservatives....

As enraging as the whole episode is, I agree with you. Consider that prior to social media, this sort of thing happened all the time but most of us didn't know it happened if it wasn't reported or we didn't happen to have a first hand account. Now, we have social media and cameras everywhere so the strategy has shifted slightly: no denial, just "flood the zone," as you said and weaponize it to own the libs--that keeps the part of the populace that needs a dog to kick happy in their unhappiness and the part of the populace that is aghast at the callousness of it churning the waters for the media ($$) and in turn, railing at those who support him. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Ted's job is done---he acquitted the former President, he asked for some help from Biden (after being snarky so it wouldn't look bad to Trumpies), and now he's off to take his mullet-headed self to catch some rays and likely meet with people he doesn't want people to know he's meeting who just happen to be staying there. He's on the FYIGM plan and it's working like a charm.

The main point is, he doesn't care because he never cared. He has always told us who he is, this is nothing new. He is as shallow and thin as a piece of copy paper. And for the right amount flat green bills, he'll do anything he's asked. Whaddya gonna do about it?

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Gengs1 said:

If the Dems had any sense, they could verify the flight details and if he left the county via tsa/state department and go tomorrow on national tv and reticule him and the RS, they should be screaming about this and have a single message to the voters. Take a page out of Rs playbook

of course the Ds are pussy and won’t. 

While he is down there, they should put him on the no fly list for his role in inciting the insurrection. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

He's either incredibly stupid and incapable of making a level headed decision during a crisis or he knows it doesn't matter with his base what he does. He'll still get re-elected in 4 years because people will have forgotten about this. I hope he gets either the worst sunburn of his life or Montezuma's Revenge. 

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

This is key.  In about 3 years ago Ted needs to do is start shooting some guns, oil, and anti California  bullshit and he'll get reelected.

Our best chance to ride ourselves of him is for him to run for president... And hopefully lose.

Can he run for both Senator and President at the same time?  If so, that is what he is gonna do. He will just vacate the Senate win if he wins the Presidency. 

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Can he run for both Senator and President at the same time?  If so, that is what he is gonna do. He will just vacate the Senate win if he wins the Presidency. 

In Texas, yes.  He would just vacate the seat if he won. 

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

He's either incredibly stupid and incapable of making a level headed decision during a crisis or he knows it doesn't matter with his base what he does. He'll still get re-elected in 4 years because people will have forgotten about this. I hope he gets either the worst sunburn of his life or Montezuma's Revenge. 

He knows it doesn't matter. 

And right now its an optics thing more than a "work to do" thing.  He, along with other Republicans, planted the seeds for this failure a long time ago. However, there isn't a whole lot he can do now except bitch about things on Twitter and pretend he gives a shit about people. But also he doesn't even need to do the latter anymore.  The Republican platform dropped the need to pretend to give a shit about people when it adopted Trump.  It could even hurt him politically to pretend to be compassionate. Compassion is for libtards.  The winning strategy is to go on vacation without even offering thoughts and prayers to frozen Texans, throw out some hate tweets to AOC between margaritas, and come back and cut taxes for O&G executives so they can pretend they are going to trickle that down to the plants and grid. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

6 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

What a maroon.

Ted:

Image result for rick perry oops gif

And the right wing machine will praise him as a hero for cutting his trip short to return to Texas and deal with the crisis!*

*ignoring he left in the first place...

Just now, aggie08 said:

Those are probably non-refundable tickets you fucking animals! 

Nah if he does it right, he finds a way to reimburse himself from his Senate account or campaign funds and claim it was official business.  #GriftGang

Just now, sidis said:

Optics are irrelevant when there is absolutely no accountability. And he knows that. You guys need to realize that the immortal13s, incredulitys, sacks, Kyle’s, tristones, sgt hulks, chickensandwiches, chiefs, etc... outnumber you people 2 to 1 in this state.

It's actually more like 11 to 9.

• Hook 'Em 1

There are a lot of Cruz defenders on Twitter. They went from "look at the haircut, it isn't him" to "what can he do here in Texas" real quick. Can't blame it on Putin, this just looks like MAGA folks upset with people shitting on one of their own. Funny enough, each tweet starts with "I hate Ted Cruz, but..." Who knew there would be Cruz stans.

Donate to my campaign. Nivek for Senate. I might be an idiot, but like President Hector Macho Comacho I can listen to smart people.

Optics are irrelevant when there is absolutely no accountability. And he knows that. You guys need to realize that the immortal13s, incredulitys, sacks, Kyle’s, tristones, sgt hulks, chickensandwiches, chiefs, etc... outnumber you people 2 to 1 in this state

Yep. It won’t be forgotten that Cruz flew off to Mexico. It’ll just be the Democrats’ fault. Whoop!
  • Hook 'Em 1