Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

Also, the PRIVILEGE in that statement during a pandemic when people need help. 

Kids off school due to bad weather - "can we fly to Cancun?"

Ted - yes I have the privilege and means to fly to Cancun, stay for one night and then turn around and fly home

Edited by Js1

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Also, the PRIVILEGE in that statement during a pandemic when people need help. 

Kids off school due to bad weather - "can we fly to Cancun?"

Ted - yes I have the privilege and means to fly to Cancun, stay for one night and then turn around and fly home

Hell, that statement made it worse for him, if such a thing is possible.

He could have used the excuse the trip was planned months in advance.  Still bad, but he could have.  Instead, he posted how out of touch he really is by saying the kids where whining about needing somethng to do, so on the spur, let's just go to Cancun!

Just now, Francisco 2.0 said:

Hell, that statement made it worse for him, if such a thing is possible.

He could have used the excuse the trip was planned months in advance.  Still bad, but he could have.  Instead, he posted how out of touch he really is by saying the kids where whining about needing somethng to do, so on the spur, let's just go to Cancun!

People who think Ted Cruz is "smart" at politics - he fucking duffed it with this statement.  Jesus Christ, what bad instincts to not just say it was pre-planned, he shouldn't have left, etc. etc. 

• Hook 'Em 1

His statement is laughable because going on a vacation at this time is indefensible.  There's no way to spin it.  You also know that the only reason he was wearing a mask at the airport was to try to hide his face.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

CancunCruz is waiting for the talking points to be written and distributed.  Then play the victim and blame his misdeeds on someone else.  GQP playbook, it is always somebody else's fault, always,

Yes, because they have Newsom eating out, Pelosi and her hair stylist, and I'm likely leaving out others. He can do this for days.

The GOP rank and file need to have someone to 'kick' that is lower on the totem pole because they are 'victims,' Ted is going to make himself a victim to align with them so they all are in this together, victims one and all. They will soon have the real victims lined up to kick and dunk on, as soon as they locate appropriate brown people, women, poor immigrants, etc etc

It won't make a shit.  He'll be reelected with zero problems. 

That’s really the only punctuation mark on this.

A Republican politician could fucking machine gun 1,000 Texans, and he’d have a cakewalk to re-election.

This state is dying, and we’re doing it to ourselves. It’s suicide.
  • Like 2

That’s really the only punctuation mark on this.

A Republican politician could fucking machine gun 1,000 Texans, and he’d have a cakewalk to re-election.

This state is dying, and we’re doing it to ourselves. It’s suicide.

Yep. This will be the intolerant left’s fault for canceling this doting father.

"... and my daughters asked to take a trip to Cancun. To which I replied, 'of course not. Are you nuts? There are like 10 different reasons why that is the worst idea I've ever heard. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to do everything in my power to help the millions of suffering Texans right now'."

is what he should have said. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"... and my daughters asked to take a trip to Cancun. To which I replied, 'of course not. Are you nuts? There are like 10 different reasons why that is the worst idea I've ever heard. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to do everything in my power to help the millions of suffering Texans right now'."

"The products of my political party refusing to give women birth control were bugging the absolute fuck out of me, so I tried to dump my hideous family in Cancun but that fucking liberal lamestream media harassed the shit out of me.  I fucking hate them, I fucking hate this state, and this stupid family didn't help me become President in 2016, so fuck them and fuck all of you." 

Right? “I wanted to be a good dad.”

Well you failed as bad as your own father did there. A good father says “I’m sorry, there is a time and a place for everything, but now is not the time for Cancun to be the place. There are a lot of people suffering and it’s my job to help. Another time.”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Right? “I wanted to be a good dad.”

Well you failed as bad as your own father did there. A good father says “I’m sorry, there is a time and a place for everything, but now is not the time for Cancun to be the place. There are a lot of people suffering and it’s my job to help. Another time.”

The ruling class is not bound to laws or the struggles of the people they represent.  You are stuck at home with your kids, but Lord Ted can fly to Cancun on short notice and fuck you for questioning him. 

• Like 3