Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

37 minutes ago, Blotto said:

"Of course, I understand why people are upset. Listen, we're in a strange time where Twitter's been going crazy and the media is going crazy and there's a lot of venom and vitriol that I think is unfortunate frankly on both sides," Cruz said

Sounds familiar...

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Jesus.

We have reams and reams of evidence that Flyin’ Ted is an amoral, prevaricating, power seeking, grasping, treasonous shit lemur who does whatever is best for himself.

He only cares about himself. He’ll let you call his wife ugly and call his father a serial killer if he thinks the end result of the relationship will benefit his ultimate ambitions.

But it’s the wife’s fault he “made a stupid decision”.

No it ain’t - he doesn’t give a fuck about her, as evidenced by letting the orange guy call her ugly with nary a whisper of protest. She was the travel agent and social chairman who made the plans and the secretary who sent texts to get the gang together.

Ted wanted to go to the beach, so Ted told everyone “We’re going to the beach” and his arrogance made him incapable of believing he would face any blowback.

Or, hey, it’s his bitch’s fault such a “very smart” man got so overwhelmed by his clenched nuts and her henpecking!

9/10 of the time when some dude says "his wife won't let him do such and such," or "his wife said he had to do x y or z?"

The dude's wife never even heard of it. It's the Weak Dude way to do things, or not do things.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Ted's Adventure got me wondering what embarrassing crap Tommy Tuberville was up to. Checked his Twitter feed, and he spent the whole day down in the Dothan area doing Senator stuff.

I mean, it wasn't freezing, but on the other hand, he was in Dothan.

Idle thought. Who’s stupider? Rick Perry or Coach Tuberville?

11 minutes ago, Captainant said:

"Of course, I understand why people are upset. Listen, we're in a strange time where Twitter's been going crazy and the media is going crazy and there's a lot of venom and vitriol that I think is unfortunate frankly on both sides," Cruz said

Sounds familiar...

Both sides are at fault that flyin Ted fled the state. 

• Rage+1 1

A significant portion of the population literally hates her yet AOC is doing more for the people of Texas than Flyin’ Ted. 

Fucking....infuriating.

She’s a random-ass congresswoman from NY, as opposed to the fucking senator from Texas. And she’s actually helping. Because she’s NOT A FUCKING SOCIOPATH.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Satchel said:

Idle thought. Who’s stupider? Rick Perry or Coach Tuberville?

That's one of those all-day giant NYT crosswords there. They've both got a similar derpty derp derp style, which could mean "beware" in a poker game, and I guess it works to get them elected, I mean, they aren't running for office in Berkeley.

Perry has long ago leveled out, and Tubs is just getting started, so we can't compare apple seeds to apple trees.

I guess we have to give them each a fork and leave them in a bare room with an electrical outlet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It won't matter in 2024, but I have never seen a GOP politician get roasted this bad by the local media.

It will matter.  Libs are done crying and will be flinging shit like a rabid chimp.   Next level hostility with receipts of poor governance.  

Cruz came on like a tea party surprise over Dewherst, and will go out like a candle so weak it is put out with a fart.  A mild Cool Ranch Dorito fart expelled by an eighth kid sitting in the back row of social studies class (not a crazy Ghost pepper flavored Dorito fart expelled from an eighth grade in English class)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

43 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Fucking pussy, others can leave, you can't.  This is your job. Instead we get way more help from a guy you beat in the last election and from AOC... who's doing this undoubtedly to make you look like shit, God bless her. 

Your job is to help people, you do none of that, you help people who need no further  help. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

The only positive thing I can say in defense of Ted Cruz in all of this is it looks like that shitty mullet was a photoshop.  There's no way the hair on the side of his head grew from a #3 guard to a few inches in the span of a week.  On the other hand, it's unfortunate how utterly disgusting and repulsive he looks regardless of his haircut.

Edited by Tom

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

The only positive thing I can say in defense of Ted Cruz in all of this is it looks like that shitty mullet was a photoshop.  There's no way the hair on the side of his head grew from a #3 guard to a few inches in the span of a week.  On the other hand, it's unfortunate how terrible he looks regardless of his haircut.

It is not Ted's fault that our Sun lacks the proper light to best portray his corporeal form.

• Hook 'Em 4

7 hours ago, Js1 said:

Beto is running for gov. Book it. 

Yeah, he was interviewed on Morning Joe today and gave the sort of “No, I’m not running” and “I haven’t thought about it” denial, while saying what he would do if he was governor, that sounded like he has thought about it and is going to run.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

Lotsa calls, Joe?.  Lotsa meetings.  sure, fine.  But what about really rolling up sleeves and helping Texas this week like Ted Cruz demonstrated, Mr. President?  

John Cornyn and Ted Cruz have been at the front all week long advocating for assistance, supplies, and logistics.  When people look back on the Arctic Freezes in Texas in 2021, they'll remember Senator Ted Cruz...on the battle lines...getting Texans what they needed...when thy needed it.  Fucking Aces, you ask me.

Cancun?  More like CantCruz, amirite?  Or CuntCruz, Mexico?  We're workshopping it 'cause he's such a badass leader.

Edited by Lobo

9 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

I wonder what people would think it Giuliani left NYC on 9/11 for a little vacation in Nassau because he felt like the air was a little too dusty for he and his family’s liking...

He's a Republican. He would have been allowed to do that. Schumer, on the other hand, couldn't even take a working lunch at a restaurant until 2005 without getting blasted by Fox News.

I'm actually surprised Ted is taking this much heat. So is he. Republicans aren't expected to work. Trump spent most of the last 4 years on vacation without a peep from right wing media, and only mild complaints from regular media. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I like it that a Senator skips town during a crisis when his state is calling for Emergency aid.  Not only does it show he cares, but it also shows that he's there to take the calls from others who do care and would like to offer aid.  He's there to see if he can assist in cobbling a network of contractors that could assist with pipes, sheltering, feeding and  helping with donations.  When it mattered, Ted was seen boarding a plane to Cancun.  But what about the wall Ted?  When disaster hits, you flee to Mexico?  

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

I like it that a Senator skips town during a crisis when his state is calling for Emergency aid.  Not only does it show he cares, but it also shows that he's there to take the calls from others who do care and would like to offer aid.  He's there to see if he can assist in cobbling a network of contractors that could assist with pipes, sheltering, feeding and  helping with donations.  When it mattered, Ted was seen boarding a plane to Cancun.  But what about the wall Ted?  When disaster hits, you flee to Mexico?  

Flyin’ Ted was just trying to finally get Mexico to pay for the wall. Since he was therefore working fo merica you can stop with the bitching.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, he was interviewed on Morning Joe today and gave the sort of “No, I’m not running” and “I haven’t thought about it” denial, while saying what he would do if he was governor, that sounded like he has thought about it and is going to run.

This actually pisses me off.  Beto needs to realize he fucked himself with his gun stuff in Texas.  If he runs for governor, he will lose.  It's not fucking fair, but he will lose.  He needs to leave Texas if he wants to run for office, or get appointed to a federal position.  His career as a Texas politician is over.  It's not fucking fair or logical, but he can't win here.  God dammit.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 5

3 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

When it mattered, Ted was seen boarding a plane to Cancun.  But what about the wall Ted?  When disaster hits, you flee to Mexico?  

Maybe Ted was going old school, like how you'd leave the US to fly to Mexico, but then you'd go from Mexico to Cuba. Because Ted is a but a ringwraith serving his masters in Barad Havana.

On a serious note, any updates on his dog?

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

that makes me cry. i just went off on a rant in the other thread about Texas about how i don't make a shit in Texas b/c i'm not represented by anybody that listens to my voice on anything in this damn state...and this dude is clearly doing his part to represent his people. i mean...gotdammit. 

• Hook 'Em 8

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This actually pisses me off.  Beto needs to realize he fucked himself with his gun stuff in Texas.  If he runs for governor, he will lose.  It's not fucking fair, but he will lose.  He needs to leave Texas if he wants to run for office, or get appointed to a federal position.  His career as a Texas politician is over.  It's not fucking fair or logical, but he can't win here.  God dammit.  

This. Beto is a Republican asset at this point

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Jesus.

We have reams and reams of evidence that Flyin’ Ted is an amoral, prevaricating, power seeking, grasping, treasonous shit lemur who does whatever is best for himself.

He only cares about himself. He’ll let you call his wife ugly and call his father a serial killer if he thinks the end result of the relationship will benefit his ultimate ambitions.

But it’s the wife’s fault he “made a stupid decision”.

No it ain’t - he doesn’t give a fuck about her, as evidenced by letting the orange guy call her ugly with nary a whisper of protest. She was the travel agent and social chairman who made the plans and the secretary who sent texts to get the gang together.

Ted wanted to go to the beach, so Ted told everyone “We’re going to the beach” and his arrogance made him incapable of believing he would face any blowback.

Or, hey, it’s his bitch’s fault such a “very smart” man got so overwhelmed by his clenched nuts and her henpecking!

so i am really glad you called this out b/c it was literally my first thought and i was sorely tempted to rep a 'fuck you' to the poster but i didn't b/c i don't like to neg in cloak room...

but yeah, okay, it's his fucking wife's fault he's a freaky lizardbrain tonedeaf clown. 

jlawokay.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

that makes me cry. i just went off on a rant in the other thread about Texas about how i don't make a shit in Texas b/c i'm not represented by anybody that listens to my voice on anything in this damn state...and this dude is clearly doing his part to represent his people. i mean...gotdammit. 

Gene Wu is great. Does a great job for his constituents/all Texans.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1