Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

16 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Senator Cruz having an affair is not of great interest to me. Senator Cruz and his wife being upset about texts leaked about their Cancun vacation do not move the needle.

Senator Cruz’s words helped to incite an insurrection in Washington DC a little more than a month and a half ago. Senator Cruz defended the honor of a president who derided him at every turn. Senator Cruz puts forth no actual legislation to help the people of Texas he represents and definitely none that helps the American people as a whole.

He should have been banished from ever setting foot in DC ever again after January 6th, but our government did not press the issue so we get more of Senator Cruz wasting the people’s time by again doing nothing to further legislation to help out struggling Americans of all stripes. He needs to be removed from any committee he is on and just sent to a room with no windows and made to sit there the length of every single committee meeting he was supposed to be on. Remove him from his job and get someone in there who actually cares about human beings. 

This guy gets it.

13 minutes ago, deech said:

hwjtwerg1aj61.jpg

That is just some sound business acumen on display right there.  I mean, who hasn't wanted to take a broomstick to Vulvarine at least once over the last few months?

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You could sell a million of those statewide in Texas for Cinco de Mayo.  I'd buy two---fill one up with candy and little airplane liquor bottles for the adults.  And leave the other one empty, void, dead inside---just like Ted Cruz's marriage Heidi's sausage wallet.  

16 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

After Ted left her in Cancun alone with his college roommate I don't think her sausage wallet is empty anymore.

You know that as soon as she read about Ted blaming it on their daughters, she started fucking anything that moved.

• Hook 'Em 1
3 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Senator Cruz having an affair is not of great interest to me. Senator Cruz and his wife being upset about texts leaked about their Cancun vacation do not move the needle.

Senator Cruz’s words helped to incite an insurrection in Washington DC a little more than a month and a half ago. Senator Cruz defended the honor of a president who derided him at every turn. Senator Cruz puts forth no actual legislation to help the people of Texas he represents and definitely none that helps the American people as a whole.

He should have been banished from ever setting foot in DC ever again after January 6th, but our government did not press the issue so we get more of Senator Cruz wasting the people’s time by again doing nothing to further legislation to help out struggling Americans of all stripes. He needs to be removed from any committee he is on and just sent to a room with no windows and made to sit there the length of every single committee meeting he was supposed to be on. Remove him from his job and get someone in there who actually cares about human beings. 

Well, it would be great if it mattered that he tried to lead an insurrection. Since it doesn't this mockery over bullshit will have to do. And I think it has a better chance of defeating him in 2024 than his treachery. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lobo said:

You could sell a million of those statewide in Texas for Cinco de Mayo.  I'd buy two---fill one up with candy and little airplane liquor bottles for the adults.  And leave the other one empty, void, dead inside---just like Ted Cruz's marriage.  

I want to go to your party.

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

he needs to shut down his press tour, he's a complete idiot 

The fact that he's keeping it going means he knows he fucked up, and this is going to come back and haunt him in his next election.

Yes, it would be great if the insurrection shit stuck, but even his base gets that many Texans were without power/heat/water, while he was jetting off to Mexico, and then trying to blame it on his daughters, especially after the tweets he made prior to leaving.  You'd be hard-pressed to find anybody in Texas who doesn't know somebody seriously impacted by last week.

• Hook 'Em 1

Cruz is starting to remind me of Lt. Dike from "Band of Brothers" (and of course, real life in WWII).  As soon as his people start getting cold and suffer, he mysteriously has other shit to do over there, in those woods.  And they seem both about equally concerned with the folks they are responsible for.  

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Cruz is starting to remind me of Lt. Dike from "Band of Brothers" (and of course, real life in WWII).  As soon as his people start getting cold and suffer, he mysteriously has other shit to do over there, in those woods.  And they seem both about equally concerned with the folks they are responsible for.  

That is an insult to Dike.

• Hook 'Em 2
22 hours ago, Lobo said:

You could sell a million of those statewide in Texas for Cinco de Mayo.  I'd buy two---fill one up with candy and little airplane liquor bottles for the adults.  And leave the other one empty, void, dead inside---just like Ted Cruz's marriage.  

on occasion, your loquaciousness produces poetry 😄

• Like 1
18 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

That...looks like a pinata made in Dallas. I don't think that would make it on the shop floor in Brownsville, even as a markdown fuckup. 

But it works because Ted shouldn't have made it onto the Senate floor, even as a markdown fuckup. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'll pos rep you even though loquaciousness refers to verbal speech, not the written/typed word.  

For example, "Senate rules are being considered to limit the time in which the loquacious Senator from Texas, Ted Cruz, may speak.  I forget how the rule goes, but his wife's a whore."  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Biden is in Texas today to assess the winter storm damage - he's seeing Abbott, Cornyn, Lina Hidalgo, Sly Turner, Sylvia Garcia, SJL, Al Green and Lizzie Fletcher.

But not Ted Cruz.

• Hook 'Em 1
16 minutes ago, Captainant said:

So is the modern GOP just wrestling heels now? I mean their chosen leader IS a WWE hall of famer, but cmon man lol

yep.  been trending that way for a while.  Fox News ran with that at first.  it was good for TV.

but now the GOP has full on embraced it as a platform.

28 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

lulz.  that's one way to deal with it, i guess.

can't wait for the siege on the capital and 9-11 standup sets. 

Ted: "Oh man, I haven't seen this much overhyped media coverage of a flaming crash since 9/11 allegedly happened." Badum-tiss

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

So is the modern GOP just wrestling heels now? I mean their chosen leader IS a WWE hall of famer, but cmon man lol

He was trying to get Gym Jordan to do the dirty work, so a bottom-feeding heel manager.

Cruz is essentially Joel Gertner working a bit less blue.

• Hook 'Em 1

the Dems probably do this too at these little pep rallies, but fuck, this is no different than an old fashioned tent revival except they are worshiping 'Values' and Trump instead of God.  God is probably in there as a subset of Values right there behind 2A, POC being put back their places, taking away rights for non-hetero peeps and insurrection.  the collection bucket probably gets passed around more often, though

2 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

the Dems probably do this too at these little pep rallies, but fuck, this is no different than an old fashioned tent revival except they are worshiping 'Values' and Trump instead of God.  God is probably in there as a subset of Values right there behind 2A, POC being put back their places, taking away rights for non-hetero peeps and insurrection.  the collection bucket probably gets passed around more often, though

Well, yeah

777.jpg?width=445&quality=45&auto=format

On 2/23/2021 at 4:38 PM, StassneyHorn said:

I’m like 99% sure I stopped by the HornFans tailgate in Omaha back in 09 and knew about Surly at least from 07 if I’m remembering right. I know the reach, just don’t carry usernames over.

Pretty sure it was impossible to know about Surly “at least from 07”...

Also...fuck off Ted Cruz you bitch ass trump cuck

• Haha 1