Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

I'd just like to point out Tech was winning until Raphael posted this.

Didn't he use his weasel curse on Texas too at one point in the last couple seasons with some similar jinx-tweet in the middle of a football game? Could've been Abbott but I'm fairly sure it was "Come on...Ted!"

25 minutes ago, Llano Estacado said:

Quit clogging this here internet with your twittering hot takes. RIP Ted Stevens.

“They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material”

i always thought this quote got a bit of a bad wrap. he was trying to dumb down the idea of the internet, but we still today refer to the "pipe" of the internet. fundamentally, there is nothing incorrect about that statement.

On 4/9/2019 at 1:55 PM, Bama Chick said:

I mean, I know he’s no fashion plate but WHAT IS HE EVEN WEARING HERE???

eac42030e6f9e53539b564f20145c14a.jpg

Some bootleg half ass Tech cowboy looking shirt TUCKED INTO black fucking mom jeans with some clearance JC Penney belt????

Does he not have people for this?

I just saw this.  What in the actual fuck is going on here?  It's like wolverine buttfucked bugs bunny and they miraculously bore a child, who was raised in chernobyl.  Spoiler this shit, please. 

17 hours ago, bolverk said:

Didn't he use his weasel curse on Texas too at one point in the last couple seasons with some similar jinx-tweet in the middle of a football game? Could've been Abbott but I'm fairly sure it was "Come on...Ted!"

abbott jinxed the astros against the royals in 2015

Edited by elfenix

Here he is adding to the demagoguery and dishonesty around the attacks against Ilhan Omar. 

I watched that video 3 times and have no idea what she's talking about or what outrage Ted Cruz wants me to take away from it. Can someone here interpret it for me?

We are going to have some awful attack against muslims, if not Congresswoman Omar directly, and Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and friends are directly responsible. These are dark times.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 12:04 AM, TexArcher said:

Cruz is a Canadian who went to Harvard.  He's about as Texan as a fucking moose.

Princeton.   The fact that he's throwing the Guns Up pisses me off.

On 4/9/2019 at 2:55 PM, Bama Chick said:

Some bootleg half ass Tech cowboy looking shirt TUCKED INTO black fucking mom jeans with some clearance JC Penney belt????

Does he not have people for this?

Edited by Bullneck

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 1:55 PM, Bama Chick said:

sometimes  your regular Canadian Tuxedo look isnt formal enough, so you bust out the black tie version. 

• Like 1

Ted has finally called out President Trump, having found a cause that he (Ted)  can truly believe in:

Ted Cruz has finally found the courage to call out the Trump administration. He’s demanding that the president and his bureaucrats stop providing cover for the ethanol industry and stand up for fossil fuel rights.

Oil companies have long complained that the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS), which requires refineries to blend ethanol into their gasoline, is killing their bottom line. Refiners that don’t have the capacity to blend ethanol are required to buy regulatory credits known as RINs from those that do. The industry wants the EPA to make it easier to wiggle out of compliance, which would save refiners hundreds of millions of dollars.

https://www.texasobserver.org/in-battle-between-big-oil-and-big-corn-ted-cruz-finally-called-out-trump/

Ted Cruz's former chief of staff, Chip Roy, is also a piece of shit

The House was unable to clear a $19.1 billion disaster aid bill Friday, after a freshman GOP lawmaker objected to a unanimous consent request.

Rep. Chip Roy, R-Texas, blocked the measure during the chamber’s pro forma session, after telling reporters he had concerns about the process as well as the substance of the legislation.

Then I'm sure he offered up some amendments to the bill. I mean, someone so fucking concerned about a bill would try and amend it, and possibly fix those problems, right?

*searches the bill*

Weird. Not finding any amendments. Typical do nothing Ted Cruz wannabe. At least read fuckign Dr. Suess on the floor of the House like your butt buddy Cruz. Be funny or something instead of being a boring piece of shit.

9 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

Ted Cruz's former chief of staff, Chip Roy, is also a piece of shit

Then I'm sure he offered up some amendments to the bill. I mean, someone so fucking concerned about a bill would try and amend it, and possibly fix those problems, right?

*searches the bill*

Weird. Not finding any amendments. Typical do nothing Ted Cruz wannabe. At least read fuckign Dr. Suess on the floor of the House like your butt buddy Cruz. Be funny or something instead of being a boring piece of shit.

His issue is that it didn't include a "modest" (his words) 4.4 billion for the border wall.  Holding disaster victims hostage for a border wall.  Piece. Of. Shit.

Edited by Longhornfan1024

28 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

On a flight to LA and Vulvarine is sitting in seat directly in front of us. Any requests, outside of our 2 year old currently screaming and probably annoying the fuck out of him?

See if you can swap seats with a 6 yr old and slip him a $20 to kick the shit out of Cruz's seat for the next 3 1/2 hours?

Cruz stopped watching TV shows and is now writing out a line of questioning re:crime/gun control. I’ve seen the name John Lott a few times. Google tells me he’s a Fox News contributor and author of the book “More Guns, Less Crime”. God I fucking hate the GOP.

Stentorian tones:

"I really don't like Donald Trump but at least his wife is good looking and his dad didn't kill a President of the United States. His orange face is pretty goofy but at least it doesn't look like melting wax that somebody accidentally dropped on the floor of a bikini wax parlor."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Cruz stopped watching TV shows and is now writing out a line of questioning re:crime/gun control. I’ve seen the name John Lott a few times. Google tells me he’s a Fox News contributor and author of the book “More Guns, Less Crime”. God I fucking hate the GOP.

Maybe start bitching about Chip Roy and his efforts to block disaster funding and then compare that shitty behavior to Cruz blocking funding for Sandy relief, stating something along the lines of: "Of course, Chip Roy would block disaster funding - he's just like his old boss, Ted Cruz! Why do all these carpetbaggers come to Texas and make us look so shitty?"

• Like 1