Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

2 minutes ago, elfenix said:

#obeselikeus

I won’t fat shame him because there are a plethora of things he has done that in normal times would have had him removed from office. All I can think of looking at that picture is I see someone who looks to be depressed. I still want to see him removed from his seat because he is not actually performing any of the duties he should be as an elected official and, you know, his actions that helped incite people to commit seditious acts on January 6th. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Brandywine said:

He looks like Fidel Castro there. What a piece of shit. I’m ashamed and embarrassed to call him my Senator. 

I spent 5 minutes last night looking at photos of Castro trying to pick the one that best matched Cruz.  I couldn't find one that had "it" but as you say the resemblance is there.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/27/2021 at 6:20 PM, Beau Vine said:

ExhSN0bXIAE6hT_?format=jpg&name=large

This is actually Cruz doing the Bellamy salute in tribute to Trump's wall.  He's doing it with his left arm because his right hand is concealing a pocket hot dog.  RAFAEL/RAFI BOMB:

I'm on Ted's mailing list because I have emailed him on numerous issues.

He sent this longcat email about his border bs and blaming Biden.

I just replied that "This is hogwash.  You should be ashamed of yourself."

I restrained myself from my usual invective-filled rant. That seems like bad idea jeans.

7 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I'm on Ted's mailing list because I have emailed him on numerous issues.

He sent this longcat email about his border bs and blaming Biden.

I just replied that "This is hogwash.  You should be ashamed of yourself."

I restrained myself from my usual invective-filled rant. That seems like bad idea jeans.

Wow, you really told him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Love the clip, not sure if I could deal with a blottoed Cinci accent for an entire book.

There needs to be a word for when you read something on the internet and think it's so good that you need to run to Surly to post it only to find out that some other Surly poster already has. I propose "surlyfreude."  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

There needs to be a word for when you read something on the internet and think it's so good that you need to run to Surly to post it only to find out that some other Surly poster already has. I propose "surlyfreude."  

17 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

surly-scooped  

giphy.gif