Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

37 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

How, HOW, do Texans keep voting for this guy?  He is the most disliked person in his own horrid party.  That takes some really top level assholery.

same way McConnell got re-elected with something like a 20% approval rating. nothing fishy going on, I'm sure

On 4/5/2021 at 10:59 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

IMG_2303.thumb.jpg.0468879535d0d4599dab65315c89c5d0.jpg

Of all things he does, this t-shirt fan routine pisses me off the most.  Other than people freezing to death while he goes to Cancun.  He wore a Tech shirt or had (not gonna look it up) in 2019.  

11 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Of all things he does, this t-shirt fan routine pisses me off the most.  Other than people freezing to death while he goes to Cancun.  He wore a Tech shirt or had (not gonna look it up) in 2019.  

And with all the great beer available in Texas, a Texas senator is drinking a Samuel Adams.

• Haha 1

I was surprised Trump never asked for a military uniform with a bunch of medals. 

Had he got his military parade you would have seen it. With his giant, gleaming, 24 carat self-awarded ‘Medal of American Eagle Patriot Valor’ hanging from his fat neck.

On 4/19/2021 at 10:29 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

I. Am. So. Tired. Of. This. Hemorrhoid. In. Government.

He can't go public sector.  NO ONE likes him, except the fools around us who keep falling for his schtick.  There's no lobbying or think tank waiting for him, because NO ONE likes him.  Not even his family or dog.

On 4/14/2021 at 11:15 AM, Bullneck said:

Beer should be a corona.  Or does our other dumbass senator have the rights on that one?  

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s pathetic watching Republicans try to copy Trump’s reality tv approach to politics. 

Josh Hawley is staying consistently clean shaven and slimy, but Cruz looks like a man who doesn't know whether he should comb his hair or not, shave his face or not, and lastly whether he wants to wear his camo vest or his bathrobe. Like he's trying on personalities and can't decide. With a minor exception from the start, all he's ever done is be a government man, so dressing up like an outsider is a LARP for him, but it's a bad fit, like his britches.

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Josh Hawley is staying consistently clean shaven and slimy, but Cruz looks like a man who doesn't know whether he should comb his hair or not, shave his face or not, and lastly whether he wants to wear his camo vest or his bathrobe. Like he's trying on personalities and can't decide. With a minor exception from the start, all he's ever done is be a government man, so dressing up like an outsider is a LARP for him, but it's a bad fit, like his britches.

It's like he doesn't have a wife around to tell him when he looks like shit.

Or he does have a wife around, and she doesn't care if he looks like shit.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I’ve compared Ted Cruz to Frank Burns before, the “chinless wonder” from MASH. Sometimes men grow beards to hide the fact that they have no chin. Don Jr. and Eric both decided to grow beards at the same time and I’m willing to bet that they were advised to do so by some political consultant. Josh Hawley may not be able to grow a beard. I don’t know. He’s a Nazi scumbag but he at least has a chin. Or maybe I should say at most he has a chin. He and Cruz should both be dangling.

th?id=OIP.eW-KBfpkb32zrOISVEcOhgHaE8&pid

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's like he doesn't have a wife around to tell him when he looks like shit.

Or he does have a wife around, and she doesn't care if he looks like shit.

I’m not sure she has much motivation after Trump said she looked like shit and Ted got down on his knees and sucked Trump’s little mushroom dick. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

He can't go public sector.  NO ONE likes him, except the fools around us who keep falling for his schtick.  There's no lobbying or think tank waiting for him, because NO ONE likes him.  Not even his family or dog.

Yeah, when your 'friends' that you invite on a vacation rat you out to the media, that's a pretty good sign that everyone on earth thinks you're an insufferable prick.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Don't fool yourself. The evil git actually still thinks he can be President some day.

He's given up on the national scene.  The beard is a pathetic attempt to cover up the chins because he's decided gaining weight is no big deal.  He's had a couple of very public fiascos this year.

In an statewide election with 8 million votes, he won reelection by 215,000 votes in the era of Trump.  There's nothing awe-inspiring about that if you are a BMD. And he's up for reelection in 2024 - how much more purple will Texas be by then? If the Democrats are picking off places like Williamson County now, what happens when they start knocking off some of the conservative counties elsewhere?

If he tries to run for President in 2024, well does he really want to give up his Senate seat to be a failed Presidential candidate?  Especially if Trump will probably tap somebody else as his favorite in 2024?

He can't competently run two campaigns in 2024, because that means a lot more people are going to be out to destroy him.  Out of the two, the Senate seat is the only semi-safe election he has a chance of winning.

Edited by atomheartbevo

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He's given up on the national scene.  The beard is a pathetic attempt to cover up the chins because he's decided gaining weight is no big deal.  He's had a couple of very public fiascos this year.

In an statewide election with 8 million votes, he won reelection by 215,000 votes in the era of Trump.  There's nothing awe-inspiring about that if you are a BMD. And he's up for reelection in 2024 - how much more purple will Texas be by then? If the Democrats are picking off places like Williamson County now, what happens when they start knocking off some of the conservative counties elsewhere?

If he tries to run for President in 2024, well does he really want to give up his Senate seat to be a failed Presidential candidate?  Especially if Trump will probably tap somebody else as his favorite in 2024?

He can't competently run two campaigns in 2024, because that means a lot more people are going to be out to destroy him.  Out of the two, the Senate seat is the only semi-safe election he has a chance of winning.

Hasnt he sworn this will be his last term as senator with his term limits push a few years back? Can’t wait to see him ignore that tenet he proposed himself. 

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hasnt he sworn this will be his last term as senator with his term limits push a few years back? Can’t wait to see him ignore that tenet he proposed himself. 

If he had Trump’s blessing, I could see him running for President in ‘24.  But he won’t.  Trump will tap somebody else.    Which means Ted would be running against Trump and Trump’s base.  Which means he will get an ass kicking at the polls.  

I think he just runs for re-election.