Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

He doesn't even know how to work the reel.  You can tell by how he's holding it.  No one who fishes holds a baitcasting reel that way when they're reeling in.

Not to mention the boots and jeans and dress shirt on a boat in Texas in the summer. I’d be pissed if he got on my boat with those black soles on his boots. This is John Kerry catching a football awkward. 
would love to see the spool on that reel after he tried to cast it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, elfenix said:

ted cruz sucks at fishing as much as he sucks at senatoring

We took a bunch of Cub Scouts fishing last month, 1st and 2nd grade.  All of them did better than he did.

His staff must hate him, because I doubt anybody on his staff thought that would be a good look for a photo op.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wow, what a fucking idiot.  It's like Texas politicians these days are doing everything they can to make Texas look bad, whether it's dumbasses who can't fucking fish or dumbasses asking the Forestry service if they can move the fucking moon.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Wow, what a fucking idiot.  It's like Texas politicians these days are doing everything they can to make Texas look bad, whether it's dumbasses who can't fucking fish or dumbasses asking the Forestry service if they can move the fucking moon.

Don't forget the Cornyn brisket, or was that meatloaf? 

• Like 1

nothing new to add, except visiting family in Ohio this past week, and three different people brought up Ted on their own to us in a 'what's up with that dude' context.

Ted's suckitude knows no boundaries... everybody hates Ted Cruz.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

nothing new to add, except visiting family in Ohio this past week, and three different people brought up Ted on their own to us in a 'what's up with that dude' context.

Before the last Republican primaries, I brought up the subject at our poker game. I have/had a couple of outspoken Republican friends there. I told them that, although I disagreed with John Kasich on a number of issues, I thought he was a decent guy and mostly did a good job as governor. I came away thinking these guys would both vote for Kasich in the primary even though he was likely to lose the nomination. Then talking to one of them later he told me he voted for Ted Cruz. I couldn’t even wrap my head around that one. Wtf?

I mean, the guy was an idiot and a really bad poker player. But I have no idea why he’d vote for Ted Cruz. Did Rush Limbaugh promote him? Because I’m pretty sure he was a Rush Limbaugh fan. Also, he still insisted Hydroxychloroquine was effective at preventing Covid-19 even after Trump caught it. We haven’t spoken since last year and he eventually moved out of town. Good riddance. 

On 6/12/2021 at 12:18 PM, mchookem said:

I wish. I was traveling a lot for work in March and April. All I fucking got at hotel bars is how lucky I was to have our state politicians because they are all real men who stand up for what believe in. It was insane 

On 6/12/2021 at 9:55 AM, Underdog said:

Don't forget the Cornyn brisket, or was that meatloaf? 

JOHN!  (pounds wall)...THE MEATLOAF! 

Ted actually has a dog named Snowflake? A poodle, no less.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/climate-change-protest-ted-cruz-lawn

Eight Climate Change Demonstrators Were Arrested After They Protested On Ted Cruz's Lawn

One video showed Cruz's dog Snowflake looking at the protesters through a front door window, reminiscent of the time the poodle was photographed after the senator ditched him and millions of Texans freezing in a deadly winter storm for a Cancún vacation.