Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

20 minutes ago, Js1 said:

it's amazing how ready he is to play the victim card of "oh poor me, you're calling my ENTIRE state racist!", talking over the witness who's telling him he's misrepresenting her.

And dumbasses like donkey and hate and babyaga and chickenwich are all ready to believe the soundbite and repeat the party line. God bless america.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

it's amazing how ready he is to play the victim card of "oh poor me, you're calling my ENTIRE state racist!", talking over the witness who's telling him he's misrepresenting her.

And dumbasses like donkey and hate and babyaga and chickenwich are all ready to believe the soundbite and repeat the party line. God bless america.

My neighbor talking about people back in the home county: 'they feel bullied, they're being called racist.'

Who? Who is calling them racist? Such drama. Such tears.

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e470d

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

If I were called in to testify in front of that fuckstick I would say from the beginning if he asks me a question and interrupts my answer then I will refuse to speak. I will not be shouted down by a toddler

also, i'm a proud texan, through and through and our state is fucking racist af

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Why is Biden not appointing acting appointees to all these empty posts?

No shit--if Dems are serious about governing, then they need to use the same strategies as their predecessors.  Republicans disregarded the rules--why are we still following them? 

The Framers would be quite surprised that someone added an amendment to the constitution that judicial and ambassador appts need a supermajority and that we dont have to pay people. Then Ted Cruz would speak and they would ask Great Britain to take us back.

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Republicans oscillate between obstructionism and terrorism, all for chaos to keep power. 

Yep.  Cruz thinks the GOP benefits from having ambassador posts unconfirmed so they can whine about how Biden's State Department is ineffective and can't respond to international problems.  

Cruz is the arsonist who criticizes the fire department for not preventing the fire. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Yep.  Cruz thinks the GOP benefits from having ambassador posts unconfirmed so they can whine about how Biden's State Department is ineffective and can't respond to international problems.  

Cruz is the arsonist who criticizes the fire department for not preventing the fire. 

This right here.

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I had a dream last night that I ran for Senate against Ted Cruz and won.  I have no idea what prompted that, but there it is.  LOL.  If I won the lottery tonight...I would do it.  Run against him that is.

You still can. You don't need to be a Texan--just the worst possible human hate spud you can be. Otherwise they won't believe you're Republican enough, and you'll need to be Republican to win Texas.  And it's not about winning so much as padding your bank account with donations.  Added bonus--there's already a mid 20th century template for hate speech to fall back on.  

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

You still can. You don't need to be a Texan--just the worst possible human hate spud you can be. Otherwise they won't believe you're Republican enough, and you'll need to be Republican to win Texas.  And it's not about winning so much as padding your bank account with donations.  Added bonus--there's already a mid 20th century template for hate speech to fall back on.  

Yeah, see, I could not run as a Republican at all.  I think the key to beating Ted Cruz is to show how he hasn't done anything to make life for Texans better at all.  He does nothing.  He is, in fact, a MASSIVE pussy.  He either turns tail and runs (to Cancun) or folds faster than the French in 1940 in the face of any sort of adversity.  Not very Texan of him.  

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Yeah, see, I could not run as a Republican at all.  I think the key to beating Ted Cruz is to show how he hasn't done anything to make life for Texans better at all.  He does nothing.  He is, in fact, a MASSIVE pussy.  He either turns tail and runs (to Cancun) or folds faster than the French in the face of any sort of adversity.  Not very Texan of him.  

He doesn't have to.

His job is to MAGA, obstruct Biden and own the libs.  That's it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He's trying to appeal to the college kids who are changing it at football games.

One of my children is in college and thinks Cruz is an insufferable twat who needs to stop with social media so there's that. Some of the younger generation is fed up with adults acting like children. It's sucking all the oxygen out of the room.

• Hook 'Em 2

Ted Cruz: we need to have a vigorous debate on Joe Biden getting rid of Donald Trump's January 19th sanctions on the German-Russian pipeline that was constructed during the Trump administration that provides gas to Germany and that Germany wants.

Also Ted Cruz: and I'm going to hold up the entire State department and fuck with our foreign policy until we have that vigorous debate.

Also also Ted Cruz: oh and fuck Joe Biden

• Rage+1 1