Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I’d like to point out that since this fat piece of shit showed up at MMP in an Astros jersey, the Astros have given up 3 grand slams and 15 runs. (And counting)

Same fucking reason we lost the OU game. Hot wheels rolling around on the field before the game cursed it for us. 

• Rage+1 1

19 hours ago, Js1 said:

This is the epitome of "look 20-somethings, the GOP is so cool now. Vote for us with our me-mes and TikamaTok things!" 

This is the 2021 version of Hillary's "Pokemon-GO to the polls!"

All y'all are fucking lame.  Stop trying to be cool.  

To be honest, it is actually really funny, just not in the way they think.

It's funny because they think it makes us angry, because they think we think of Biden similarly to how they think of Trump. They got genuinely furious when weren't sufficiently respectful of their godking and think them being disrespectful toward Biden will engender the same response in us. But the overwhelming majority of liberals don't view Biden or any politician that way (hell we're pretty much all mad at him about something even if we're still generally supportive) so it obviously doesn't make us mad, they just look like huge fucking dorks.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

So I gather folks are suggesting that there is some sort of Cruz curse that is now affecting the football and baseball teams? I'm going to vote for sacrificing a bucket of chicken or a box of Chick-fil-A ala Major League. Just please omit the cardboard cutout with clothes removal with any wins because....yeah, that's a nope from me.

5 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Guess I’m going to have to tell Jr to burn his PHS Diploma.  

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

PISD seems like it sucks

I'm leaning 75% towards this being a troll by some PISD folks.

It A) reminds everybody that Cruz is Hispanic and B) mentions his birth name of "Rafael", two things that he may not want some in MAGAland to be reminded of, without a shoutout to him going to Princeton rather than aggyland or whatever.

If they had left out the "Rafael" part, maybe it's legitimately celebrating him.

But it just feels trollish.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

So I gather folks are suggesting that there is some sort of Cruz curse that is now affecting the football and baseball teams? I'm going to vote for sacrificing a bucket of chicken or a box of Chick-fil-A ala Major League. Just please omit the cardboard cutout with clothes removal with any wins because....yeah, that's a nope from me.

That's OK, we can get Nicole44.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I was referring to a cardboard cutout of Cruz. Can you imagine that? Yeah, not an image you're going to want to uncover.

Can't be worse than that naked pic of Dotard getting sprayed with orange bronzer, right?  Right?

26 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

That's where they're fucking going anyway. so ok. Do you think these guys are crossing the border and going "Let me get to Amarillo?" They're going to where likely family is, which is likely a population center. Fucking knob. 

Amarillo actually has a fairly significant immigrant population, but it's largely due to refugee resettlement.

If you’re an Astros fan, it is absolutely imperative that Cancun Cruz stay far away from Minute Maid park for game 6. The Red Sox fans gave the stros a huge boost with their fuck joe Biden chant after game 4. It’s time for Houston to take further advantage of that mistake, but I’m afraid if flying Ted shows up all will be lost. 

• Hook 'Em 2

When it goes straight to voicemail I usually lead with "Ted, you keep licking the boots of the guy who insinuated your dad was involved with JFKs death and called your wife fat and ugly.  By the way, is Heidi still cuckolding you?"   Then I bring up whatever shit Ted did that day.   It's fun.   I'm probably on some watch list now but I'm not worried.   Ted doesn't care about guys like me.  

4 hours ago, Macanudo said:

When it goes straight to voicemail I usually lead with "Ted, you keep licking the boots of the guy who insinuated your dad was involved with JFKs death and called your wife fat and ugly.  By the way, is Heidi still cuckolding you?"   Then I bring up whatever shit Ted did that day.   It's fun.   I'm probably on some watch list now but I'm not worried.   Ted doesn't care about guys like me.  

That's a lot of words.  Just leave a message like "Hey Ted, I told Rand Paul's ex-neighbor that you're fucking his wife" and leave it at that.

• Haha 2