Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

Ted---you may not own a private jet.  But you've flown on them plenty of times in exchange for political favors.  There's a homebuilder here in Central Texas...you've been on his jet plenty of times.  I know because the guy he used to share the jet with, used to fuck your wife.  I chatted with you at the FBO a few times.  Probably while Heidi was "checking on the equipment."  Just because you own it, don't own it, timeshare it, etc.  The fuel is the fuel, doesn't matter whose name is on the tail.  Speaking of names on the tail, I wouldn't be surprised if our mutual friend fucked Heidi on that jet.  /csb

17 hours ago, Lobo said:

Ted---you may not own a private jet.  But you've flown on them plenty of times in exchange for political favors.  There's a homebuilder here in Central Texas...you've been on his jet plenty of times.  I know because the guy he used to share the jet with, used to fuck your wife.  I chatted with you at the FBO a few times.  Probably while Heidi was "checking on the equipment."  Just because you own it, don't own it, timeshare it, etc.  The fuel is the fuel, doesn't matter whose name is on the tail.  Speaking of names on the tail, I wouldn't be surprised if our mutual friend fucked Heidi on that jet.  /csb

Wait, is Heidi really Jennifer Aniston and is your friend really Brad Pitt?

• Haha 1

01) Ted Cruz says a lie during an interview on Fox.

02) the Fox anchor actually fact checks him/corrects him during the interview.

03) Ted Cruz posts on Twitter the Fox interview of him lying, but omits the part where he is corrected.

04) What we already knew: Ted Cruz doesn't care if what he says his a lie.

https://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-gets-fact-checked-001809200.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

• Rage+1 1

20 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

what kind of grotesque goon sideshow is this that is being televised so I can avoid

Surprising, I know

In a startling address to constituents, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) recently talked about controversial COVID-19 conspiracist Joe Rogan becoming the “president” of Texas if the state secedes from the union.

“I’m not there yet,” Cruz told an audience last month at Texas A&M University about Texas seceding from the United States — popularly known as “Texit.”

• Rage+1 1

“I’m not there yet,” Cruz told an audience last month at Texas A&M University about Texas seceding from the United States — popularly known as “Texit.”

can you image the Cruz staffing meetings, where they strategize how they are going to answer unhinged crazy questions and conspiracy theories from their constituency?

discussing the right tone, the right answer - how to deflect, but still placate and not alienate the base they need.

"you know Ted, if you add 'yet' to your answer, that might be better. Let's go with that if you get the 'Texit' question."

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blotto said:

Surprising, I know

For the record, I'd like to point out that we have here Canada Ted promoting the notion of Rogan to be the carpetbagging president of some future Republic of Texas. I'll admit that for a time I thought bringing in all these outsiders would help our state pull itself from the backwoods muck into the 21st Century, but instead their Chinese-made Justin boots keep stomping it back down into the mud.

Betty White dunked on Ted Cruz for going after Big Bird.  Because  we live in the stupidest timeline, things like Betty White dunking on Ted Cruz and Ted Cruz running off to Cancun while his state is paralyzed by a cold front are worse for his future electoral chances than his awful political stances, so I say "BRING IT ON, BETTY, BRING IT ON!"

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/10/2021 at 9:38 AM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Betty White dunked on Ted Cruz for going after Big Bird.  Because  we live in the stupidest timeline, things like Betty White dunking on Ted Cruz and Ted Cruz running off to Cancun while his state is paralyzed by a cold front are worse for his future electoral chances than his awful political stances, so I say "BRING IT ON, BETTY, BRING IT ON!"

Betty White is a national treasure, but that was a hoax tweet.  However, point still stands.  Betty White is a national treasure and Ted Cruz is fucking terrible. 

On 11/11/2021 at 10:26 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Betty White is a national treasure, but that was a hoax tweet.  However, point still stands.  Betty White is a national treasure and Ted Cruz is fucking terrible. 

Betty White, despite being 99 years of age with severe osteoporosis...has 10x more spine than Ted Cruz.

27 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Damn, I never thought I'd find Liz redeemable after what she did to her sister and who her father is.  But, here I am.  This plus her standing up to the MAGA bullshit makes me wonder what the catch is.  There has to be some nefarious strategy here.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, tigol said:

Damn, I never thought I'd find Liz redeemable after what she did to her sister and who her father is.  But, here I am.  This plus her standing up to the MAGA bullshit makes me wonder what the catch is.  There has to be some nefarious strategy here.

I mean, she still voted against the Voting Rights Act AND voted against the infrastructure bill.  Then again, I expect her to do those things.  But I like those that are standing up against Trump from within the GOP.  If the GOP split into two, the Old School GOP and the Trump GQP, I would not be that upset.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I mean, she still voted against the Voting Rights Act AND voted against the infrastructure bill.  Then again, I expect her to do those things.  But I like those that are standing up against Trump from within the GOP.  If the GOP split into two, the Old School GOP and the Trump GQP, I would not be that upset.  

Good point.  Yeah, I could live with that.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

This is what I'm hoping.  And hell, the Old School GOP has watched the Trump GQP completely fuck away the White House, House, and Senate in just two years so they can't be too keen on that track record.

One of the groups is liable to go third party in various races as well, and I think it will vary depending on location - I could see MAGA GQP running third-party against Abbott here in Texas.

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

.  And hell, the Old School GOP has watched the Trump GQP completely fuck away the White House, House, and Senate in just two years so they can't be too keen on that track record.

I feel like they know this and it’s their death rattle, but it might actually work because this country is so fucking broken.