"Vic Special" gets the boot from Alabama mall

Gil Bang

https://www.wfla.com/news/viral-news/woman-claims-she-was-tossed-from-mall-because-of-her-short-shorts/1343770450?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

mall-shorts_1533292673162_50565664_ver1.

Gabrielle Gibson
on Wednesday

#Share 
I was literally harassed and kicked out of the Bellair mall in Mobile, AL today because of what I'm wearing. Apparently grown men couldnt contain themselves so I get kicked out. Security officer J. Mathis initiated that he was looking at my ass cheeks and it was a problem. Dont look at my ass then theres a thought? As well security officer Davis and head of security Jim chavis were extremely rude and completely unprofessional about the situation. I told them i have b...

See More

7 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

Well if she was in Russia, I guess all would be ok, as this chick was protesting something I can't understand (as I don't know Russian)...

She gets a pass because she’s actually attractive...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, llanoflash said:

I want to go to Russia. 

This was the translation, relayed courtesy of Pphilfran on dirt: https://projectauthenticity.org/2017...le-upskirting/

Pphilfran
Ofishul Garbage Poster

08-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Anna Dovgalyuk, a Russian student, is tired of the practice known as ‘upskirting’. What’s upskirting? Men so desperately horny and in dire need of contact with women, who – of all possible ways to interact with women- choose to film under women’s skirts… Usually with simple mobile phones, but in 10 percent of cases a specially made device is used.

In the caption of the video she says: ‘So take a look at what we have under our skirt and don’t come near us anymore!’ 

16 hours ago, kopp0e said:

Well if she was in Russia, I guess all would be ok, as this chick was protesting something I can't understand (as I don't know Russian)...

Why can't protesters here in the US learn from her? Or better yet, hire her to protest for them? I mean I would definitely get woke to see more of that....yeah, thirsty af

3 hours ago, texasjacket said:

Why can't protesters here in the US learn from her? Or better yet, hire her to protest for them? I mean I would definitely get woke to see more of that....yeah, thirsty af

Actually, there are at times protest similar to this in the United States... These are a few non-protest clips from the city of Denver..:

Edited by kopp0e