Michael Knight

Captain Picard is back

Meh.

I think I'll cancel my CBS Subscription and re-up for one month after the next season of Discovery so that I can binge both at once.

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Definitely a Jonathan Frakes episode.

and I want a Rios series.  

I would also like a seven of 9 series where we get to see how she got into Ranging and all her escapades with them.

4 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

I would also like a seven of 9 series where we get to see how she got into Ranging and all her escapades with them.

You need to either spell out both numbers, or represent both with digits. Spelling out seven and then typing 9 is unacceptable 

8 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

And her clearly lesbian thing with Bjazyal? 

Almost everybody had pop-up ads that were incredibly relevant - Raffi had one for drugs, Picard for Tea, Rios for a mechanic.  Elrond didn’t get one (refugee raised in secret, no interstellar profile).  

Fucking Aggie got one for fighting robots.  

spacer.png