Just another day in Oklahoma

Ragnarok

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/animals/oklahoma-pony-case-629403

AUGUST 6--In full view of several onlookers, an Oklahoma man allegedly had sex with a pony in a field outside Tulsa, according to police.

Responding to a 911 call about “a man having sex with a pony,” Rogers County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrived around 8:45 AM Wednesday morning to a rural neighborhood in Inola, a city about 30 miles east of Tulsa.

Upon arriving at the scene, a local resident told cops she was leaving for work when she “observed a white male full nude standing in the field having sex with a pony.” The woman called a neighbor and “asked her to check it out and call the police.”

Well, you have to admit, the pony was probably better-looking than most of the girls in Oklahoma......

• Haha 1

AUGUST 6--In full view of several onlookers, an Oklahoma man allegedly had sex with a pony in a field outside Tulsa, according to police.
Responding to a 911 call about “a man having sex with a pony,” Rogers County Sheriff’s Office deputies arrived around 8:45 AM Wednesday morning to a rural neighborhood in Inola, a city about 30 miles east of Tulsa.
Upon arriving at the scene, a local resident told cops she was leaving for work when she “observed a white male full nude standing in the field having sex with a pony.” The woman called a neighbor and “asked her to check it out and call the police.”

Well, you have to admit, the pony was probably better-looking than most of the girls in Oklahoma......

Lady that called the cops must be new to Oklahoma.

I'm picturing this as the opening scene of The Baker Mayfield Story.  In the second scene, the pony shoots out Baby Baker, who grabs his crotch at the vet and sneers at the camera.

And it's all downhill from there.

Edited by TexArcher

• 3 years later...
On 8/6/2018 at 4:32 PM, Ragnarok said:

I was traveling through Oklahoma when it started to really rain hard. I decided to wait out the storm in a dive bar. The only other person at the bar was a young man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turned to me  and said in a thick Okie accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and heat, but do they call me  Cletus the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the wind and the dust storms, but do they call me Cletus the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that shotgun shack out there on the stock tank? I built that shack with my own bare hands, stealing each piece of plywood and arranging it so it would keep the dust out. Do they call me Cletus the shack builder ? No."

"But yew fuck one pony.."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/6/2018 at 4:32 PM, Ragnarok said:

What's the difference between a catfish and a girl from Oklahoma?  One has big lips and whiskers and the other is a fish.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...