"Greg Abott is a fucking moron" - Thomas Jefferson

Michael Knight

21 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

No Gestapo in Bastropo will never not make me laugh. 

Agree but I've always thought it should be "...in El Bastropo" to maximize the laughs.   

Surreptitiously write this phrase on white boards in random work conference rooms to see if anyone reacts to it. 

• Like 1

Before Teh Donald, it was generally recognized that most grown-ups with non-media jobs only tweeted during working hours through "social media consultants," ie millenial types whose sole job is to create a social media "profile" or identity for the client.  And also to avoid rank idiocy.

Despite their relative immaturity, the quality of tweets was much better when these people were in charge.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

That quote is misattributed to Sinclair Lewis. I don't know who said it but it appears to be true. That corresponds to the reality I can see with my own eyes.

The anti-fascists are the actual fascists? Sounds like something a fascist would say. 

10 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

You all laugh, but you hypocrites were sure appreciative when he protected us from Jade Helm.  

fk553823c8.jpg

19 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Agree but I've always thought it should be "...in El Bastropo" to maximize the laughs.   

Surreptitiously write this phrase on white boards in random work conference rooms to see if anyone reacts to it. 

Careful, you might get deported with that kinda talk 'round these parts...

There's a buncha' fuckin morons running the show at the moment and they don't take kindly to anyone who doesn't do like they do.

21 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Before Teh Donald, it was generally recognized that most grown-ups with non-media jobs only tweeted during working hours through "social media consultants," ie millenial types whose sole job is to create a social media "profile" or identity for the client.  And also to avoid rank idiocy.

Despite their relative immaturity, the quality of tweets was much better when these people were in charge.

It's like all the olds who told my fellow millenials to watch what you put online bc the world can see it then promptly got online without a clue to how the internet works and then proceeded to herp-derp their way all over Facebook and now Twitter. They were never prepared for the way the internet operates (except for ArmyBrat, that dude is a fucking savant).

11 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

It's like all the olds who told my fellow millenials to watch what you put online bc the world can see it then promptly got online without a clue to how the internet works and then proceeded to herp-derp their way all over Facebook and now Twitter. They were never prepared for the way the internet operates (except for ArmyBrat, that dude is a fucking savant).

The olds on the net are like the millenials, except with 10X the stupidity and only 1/50th of the noodz (I guess we oughta be grateful for the second thing).

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

"FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW: You won't believe what we found about Hillary.  Forward this email or Barack Obama will put a 7 year curse on you"

These people took over Facebook.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If you're a millenial, active on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram, who only has access to the Internet through your smart phone and couldn't operate a desktop computer if you tried, then you're worse than the AOL users of two decades ago. 

Guess I can only speak for the millenials born in the 4-5 year frame around me because I do everything you just mentioned, including having my first internet experience be a free trial disc of AOL (and then NetZero, etc.). I'd argue that if someone is young enough to have never operated a desktop they're probably not a millenial, not everyone born after 85 is a millenial, there's a new generation up (Z? What are they?)...... we're all getting older now... yadda yadda....

33 minutes ago, Js1 said:

"FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW: You won't believe what we found about Hillary.  Forward this email or Barack Obama will put a 7 year curse on you"

These people took over Facebook.

Excatly who I'm talking about. The ones most likely to get trolled/straight up lied to and spread it, or even fall for the phishing scams on FB or through e-mail.

• 11 months later...
8 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

That tree done fucked up his head. Eating Bill Miller's "BBQ".

What the fuck, Greg? Don't go full retard.

On top of all his cowardly disingenuous bullshit

I'm more disappointed that this immobilized shit goon associates bill miller with a perfect night

• Like 1