"Greg Abott is a fucking moron" - Thomas Jefferson

Michael Knight

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Bill Miller BBQ and Chick-Fil-A.  Diet of champions.

Maybe he'll fucking croak. 

Chick-fil-a is at least good.  I picked up Bill Miller's once and threw that shit into the trash after taking two bites.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

That tree not only crippled his legs but also paralyzed his taste buds as well.

If a tree falls in a forest on to Greg Abott, but only manages to paralyze him.... did it really fall?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Nothing.  They're just a convenient boogey man for scared white people.   

this and they need desperately " a both sides" argument in order to not be seen as the sole party that harbors hate and violence.

to the rational, the equivalency is just not there.

how disgusting that instead of denouncing and striving to eradicate this from their party, the focus is on deflection and weak "whataboutism". The have literally reaped what they have sowed and they have no way out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Nothing.  They're just a convenient boogey man for scared white people.   

At least they've moved on from Black Lives Matter. They're currently on the squad and I guess antifa.

It's interesting how the squad became the target. Always gotta have someone else to villify.

On 8/7/2019 at 10:57 AM, yoladu said:

Um, what has "Antifa" done in the last 96 hours to garner so much focus and criticism?

Threw a milkshake that identified as a bullet on a guy that punched himself in the face so stupid republicans would send him a 6 figure payday.  Oh that is only if 96 hours identifies as 30 days.

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He’s proud of this.  And dumb as shit.   Most of those soldiers, their families, employers/former employers, etc. are not going to be thrilled.  

Governor Good Hair was making the opposite claim just several years ago and most Republicans in Texas agreed with him. Now there is an ongoing border crisis because Trump said so and Texas Republicans erase everything that they thought prior to 2016.

It's crazy how easily the tail can wag the dog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

What is the governor trying to say here?

Loves atrociously awful BBQ and that he is also a terrible human being. I would also say he is letting everyone know he hates the gays and that still plays well in Texas. So much dumb is contained in the coward operating those hot wheels.

Edited by UpperWestside

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Yeah, but the preview shows chic-fi-la

Because they bowed down to the powerful gay lobby. So that must mean Abbott is saying Bill Miller’s is still homophobic and conservative? I bet they love that 

Never had bill millers breakfast tacos but have had the BBQ and it sucks. Maybe they should change their name to billo millero’s breakfast tacos. 

As for Abbot, never in a million years did I think we’d ever have a worse governor than aggy rick but somehow abbot pulled it off, and coming from a longhorn grad to boot. Ridiculous.

• Like 1

Why not just let a private company make its own damn decisions? No one's eating there for the homophobia. And they're continuing to maintain a commitment to charity, including fighting homelessness and hunger. Doing good without bigotry apparently not good enough for Christian conservatives.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Why not just let a private company make its own damn decisions? No one's eating there for the homophobia. And they're continuing to maintain a commitment to charity, including fighting homelessness and hunger. Doing good without bigotry apparently not good enough for Christian conservatives.

But you don't understand, THIS IS WAR!!  

Loves atrociously awful BBQ and that he is also a terrible human being. I would also say he is letting everyone know he hates the gays and that still plays well in Texas. So much dumb is contained in the coward operating those hot wheels.

I used to work out at Spectrum Fitness in downtown SA and an old guy who said he was the president of Bill Miller hung out naked in the locker room there. He’d throw a leg up on the counter to clip his toe nails while buck ass naked. Walked in once and he had his ass cheeks spread open giving another geriatric a gander. Arguably gayer BBQ than LA BBQ.
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

People who go to Taco Bell for Mexican food.  

I know a guy, who lives in Brownsville and whose parents came over from Mexico, that raves unironically over his love for Taco Bell. At the same time, he'll freely admit it's not "Mexican food." His older brother, who's one of my best friends, was a maniac for Pancho's back in the day.

Weirdly, neither one is overweight.

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

I know a guy, who lives in Brownsville and whose parents came over from Mexico, that raves unironically over his love for Taco Bell. At the same time, he'll freely admit it's not "Mexican food." His older brother, who's one of my best friends, was a maniac for Pancho's back in the day.

i don't believe you anchorman GIF

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

i don't believe you anchorman GIF

This is great because when scrolling half a sleep your av’s look similar.  Brought the lulz...

I love taco Bell. I go there because it's midnight and I want processed nacho cheese, and lots of it, for under $3.50.

• 3 weeks later...