"Greg Abott is a fucking moron" - Thomas Jefferson

Michael Knight

7 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Why the fuck would I bother voting for a Democrat who is "pro-gun" and pro-life"? 

Because otherwise the Rs would be forced to vote against them.  You see, you need to put up a Dem that has R policies.  It's really only fair.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 1

Why the fuck would I bother voting for a Democrat who is "pro-gun" and pro-life"? 

OMG thank you.

Sorry my two biggest personal issues - the autonomy of my body and gun violence - might make a Republican squeamish.

How come we never hear “Well, if the GOP would nominate a pro-choice candidate......”.

I’m so fucking sick of hearing it’s the Democrats who need to moderate their fundamental beliefs to appeal to some mythical middle of the road voters.

THOSE VOTERS DO NOT EXIST.

Fuck, Democrats won big in the midterms and won the popular vote in 2016 by being actual Democrats.

Part of the problem with the current Democrat class of consultants and pundits is this weird ass need to convert these fucking unicorn voters to win.

They do NOT. They need to turn non-voters into voters not be mealymouthed milquetoasts and try to steal Republican voters with a brain.

Fuck that and fuck anyone still spouting this nonsense.
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

THOSE VOTERS DO NOT EXIST.

Nonsense.

There's a freaking' Democratic senator from West Virginia, which is the 3rd or 4th reddest state in the country. He's not perfect, but he's better than a straight up Republican.

"If you don't agree with 100% of the DNC platform you're a Republican!" is such a low-effort and self-defeating outlook. 

For Christ's sake you live in a state that has a compromise senator. 

Edited by BradInATX

16 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Nonsense.

There's a freaking' Democratic senator from West Virginia, which is the 3rd or 4th reddest state in the country. He's not perfect, but he's better than a straight up Republican.

"If you don't agree with 100% of the DNC platform you're a Republican!" is such a low-effort and self-defeating outlook. 

For Christ's sake you live in a state that has a compromise senator. 

200.gif

Oh you said compromise not compromised. My bad.

• Like 1