Looks like [insert name] is a DOB/sexual predator

South Austin

1 hour ago, Horny04 said:

Cue the conspiracy theorists re: who let him off himself or better yet who offed him to protect all of the powerful friends who partook in his Lolita excursions

The truth is that Epstein was killed by Robert Picardo who then shredded the files on crop-circles but the Bigfoot-owned media is covering it up!

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

They’re gonna have a field day.

Except they are completely justified. He had the ability to bring down a ton of very rich and powerful people. Funny how a guy on suicide watch is able to succeed at suicide. He was offed or allowed to off himself. I’m no conspiracy nut but this one is obvious as hell.

• Like 4

"Happy Arkancide Day!"

Signed,

Jim McDougal, Beranton Whisenant, Gandy Baugh, Danny Casolaro, Terrance Yeakey, Suzanne Coleman, John Augustus Wilson, Gareth Williams, JamesBunch, Vince Gill Foster, Victor Thorn, Charles Willborne Miller, Ed Willey, Kathy Ferguson & Bill Shelton, Eric S. Fox, Job W. Price

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

The amusing side of this thread.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/south/sc-deputy-caught-in-child-sex-sting-by-his-own-department/

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A South Carolina sheriff’s department says it caught one of its own deputies last week in a child sex sting that netted over a dozen other people.

The State reports Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott announced the arrest of Deputy Derek Vandenham on Tuesday. Twelve other law enforcement agencies assisted in “Operation Relentless Guardian,” during which deputies pretended to be 13- to 15-year-old girls and chatted with men online.

Derek-Vandenham.jpg?w=800 Derek Vandenham (Richland County Sheriff’s Office)
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

The men who solicited sex from the “girls” were arrested at an agreed upon meeting site. Lott says the meetup site was changed so Vandenham wouldn’t know he was about to be arrested and the uniformed deputy arrived in his patrol car. He was immediately fired.

The sting also led to the arrest of former transportation commissioner 72-year-old John Norton Hardee.

Vandenham and Hardee are no longer in custody, according to arrest records.

— CBS 17 contributed to this report

Placido Domingo, come on down!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/placido-domingo-opera-legend-placido-domingo-a-longtime-sexual-harasser-several-women-allege/

Opera legend Plácido Domingo a longtime sexual harasser, at least 9 women allege

or decades, Plácido Domingo, one of the most celebrated and powerful men in opera, has tried to pressure women into sexual relationships by dangling jobs and then sometimes punishing the women professionally when they refused his advances, numerous accusers told The Associated Press. Domingo is regarded as one of the greatest opera singers of all time.

The San Francisco Opera announced Tuesday an Oct. 6 concert featuring Domingo would be canceled. 

He is also is a prolific conductor and the director of the Los Angeles Opera. The multiple Grammy winner is an immensely respected figure in his rarefied world, described by colleagues as a man of prodigious charm and energy who works tirelessly to promote his art form.

At 78, Domingo still attracts sellout crowds around the globe and continues adding to the 150 roles he has sung in 4,000-plus performances, more than any opera singer in history.

But his accusers and others in the industry say there is a troubling side to Domingo - one they say has long been an open secret in the opera world.

Eight singers and a dancer have told the AP that they were sexually harassed by the long-married, Spanish-born superstar in encounters that took place over three decades beginning in the late 1980s, at venues that included opera companies where he held top managerial positions.

One accuser said Domingo stuck his hand down her skirt and three others said he forced wet kisses on their lips - in a dressing room, a hotel room and at a lunch meeting.

"A business lunch is not strange," said one of the singers. "Somebody trying to hold your hand during a business lunch is strange - or putting their hand on your knee is a little strange. He was always touching you in some way, and always kissing you."

In addition to the nine accusers, a half-dozen other women told the AP that suggestive overtures by Domingo made them uncomfortable, including one singer who said he repeatedly asked her out on dates after hiring her to sing a series of concerts with him in the 1990s.

The AP also spoke to almost three dozen other singers, dancers, orchestra musicians, members of backstage staff, voice teachers and an administrator who said they witnessed inappropriate sexually tinged behavior by Domingo and that he pursued younger women with impunity.

Domingo did not respond to detailed questions from the AP about specific incidents, but issued a statement saying: "The allegations from these unnamed individuals dating back as many as thirty years are deeply troubling, and as presented, inaccurate.

"Still, it is painful to hear that I may have upset anyone or made them feel uncomfortable - no matter how long ago and despite my best intentions. I believed that all of my interactions and relationships were always welcomed and consensual. People who know me or who have worked with me know that I am not someone who would intentionally harm, offend, or embarrass anyone.

"However, I recognize that the rules and standards by which we are - and should be - measured against today are very different than they were in the past. I am blessed and privileged to have had a more than 50-year career in opera and will hold myself to the highest standards."

LA Opera issued a statement to CBS News saying it will "investigate the concerning allegations."

"Domingo has been a dynamic creative force in the life of LA Opera and the artistic culture of Los Angeles for more than three decades. Nevertheless, we are committed to doing everything we can to foster a professional and collaborative environment where all our employees and artists feel equally comfortable, valued and respected," a spokesperson said.

Seven of the nine accusers told the AP they feel their careers were adversely impacted after rejecting Domingo's advances, with some saying that roles he promised never materialized and several noting that while they went on to work with other companies, they were never hired to work with him again.

Only one of the nine women would allow her name to be used - Patricia Wulf, a mezzo-soprano who sang with Domingo at the Washington Opera. The others requested anonymity, saying they either still work in the business and feared reprisals or worried they might be publicly humiliated and even harassed.

The accusers' stories lay out strikingly similar patterns of behavior that included Domingo persistently contacting them - often calling them repeatedly at home late at night - expressing interest in their careers and urging them to meet him privately for a drink or a meal, or at his apartment or hotel room, under the guise of offering professional advice.

None of the women could offer documentation, such as phone messages, but the AP spoke to many colleagues and friends who they confided in. In addition, the AP independently verified that the women worked where they said they did and that Domingo overlapped with them at those locations.

The AP has withheld certain details in cases where it could lead to identification of the accuser.

Two of the women said they briefly gave in to Domingo's advances, feeling they couldn't risk jeopardizing their careers by saying no to the most powerful man in their profession.

One of them said she had sex with him twice, including at the Biltmore hotel in Los Angeles. When Domingo left for a performance, the woman said, he put $10 on the dresser, saying, "I don't want you to feel like a prostitute, but I also don't want you to have to pay to park."

Many of the accusers said they were warned repeatedly by colleagues to never be alone with Domingo, even in an elevator. If they did join him for a meal, they said they were told to avoid alcohol and meet at a public place - for lunch, not dinner.

The women making the accusations were mostly young and starting their careers at the time.

4 hours ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

2 hours ago, RoundRobin said:

Frank Drebin strikes again, that dirty bastard....and he needs to be on the list, remember that little boy in the cockpit of that plane?

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Yeah- that was captain over

First of all, he's a Left-Chair.  You will spell his name correctly...it's Captain Oveur, not "over".

You're Dunn on this board, you hear me?  

Katy Perry - Scrotal stunners and Sapphic surprises:

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/08/katy-perry-of-sexual-misconduct-katy-perry

Another person has stepped forward to accuse Katy Perry of sexual misconduct. 

Russian journalist Tina Kandelaki said that an intoxicated Perry allegedly tried to kiss her without her consent. During a conversation with Russian media outlet StarHit, Kandelaki claimed that the singer attempted to force herself before fighting her off. This led to Perry scanning the party in search of another victim. 

"Once I was invited to a private party with Katy Perry, where she, being pretty tipsy, chose me as an object for the manifestation of her passion," Kandelaki explained. "I managed to fight back, strength training was not in vain, and Katy instantly found a new victim for kisses, hugs, and dirty dances." 

Kandelaki's story follows allegations made by the co-star of Perry's "Teenage Dream" music video, Josh Kloss. Perry and Kloss started to see each other more frequently after her split from Russell Brand. Kloss claimed the singer allegedly exposed his genitals while they were at a roller rink party hosted by stylist Johnny Wujek.

I just love how the news is still obsessed with Epstein.   Don't get me wrong, what he and his friends did is horrific.   I have daughters and I live every day knowing that someone could prey on them. 

But this I think this still front page news because they are hoping against hope that Trump gets dragged back into this somehow.   He's his own vile, disgusting person but I think that's it...   They are praying that some dirt is found on him.

1 minute ago, Macanudo said:

I just love how the news is still obsessed with Epstein.   Don't get me wrong, what he and his friends did is horrific.   I have daughters and I live every day knowing that someone could prey on them. 

But this I think this still front page news because they are hoping against hope that Trump gets dragged back into this somehow.   He's his own vile, disgusting person but I think that's it...   They are praying that some dirt is found on him.

It's actually fascinating, because this is perhaps the one story that appeals to the hopeful conspiracy nuts on "both sides." Everyone obsessed with how the Clintons are responsible for every evil the world has seen over the past 50+ years has a total boner for the idea that Epstein had dirt on the Clintons.  And Trump, being an inflammatory news story all by himself, is now a doubly inflammatory story based on his connections to Epstein.  EVERY conspiracy theorist is salivating over this -- kumbaya is being sung, the whole deal.