Looks like [insert name] is a DOB/sexual predator

South Austin

Artificial insemination doctors have been inseminating patients with their own sperm instead of the sperm chosen by the mother/infertile couple.

One doctor is believed to have fathered dozens of children this way. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/health/sperm-donors-fraud-doctors.html

There are some sick people in this world. 

14 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Artificial insemination doctors have been inseminating patients with their own sperm instead of the sperm chosen by the mother/infertile couple.

Doctor, Doctor, gimme the juice,
I got a bad case of Herpes 2!
Image result for doctor doctor robert palmer

14 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

220px-Delivery_Man_Poster.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Kevin Spacey accusers keep dying:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/kevin-spacey-sexual-assault-accusations-massage-therapist-death-a9110991.html

The massage therapist who accused Kevin Spacey of sexual assault has died.

According to court documents filed on Tuesday, the man identified by the pseudonym John Doe passed away "recently".

The notice states that Doe’s counsel contacted Spacey’s team on 11 September to inform them of the death.

This update comes as part of a federal case dating back to September 2018, in which Doe accused Spacey of sexual battery and assault.

Doe said that Spacey allegedly forced Doe to touch Spacey’s genitals before pulling Doe in for an apparent attempted forced kiss and groping the massage therapist over his clothes, during a massage in 2016.

Spacey denied engaging in any wrongful or unlawful conduct in a document filed in June.

In July this year, prosecutors dropped a case in which Spacey was accused of allegedly groping a young man at a Nantucket bar in 2016. Spacey had denied those allegations.

Spacey is still being investigated in London, where he has faced multiple accusations of sexual assault and assault.

https://www.themix.net/2019/09/anonymous-massage-therapist-who-accused-kevin-spacey-of-sexual-assault-dies-in-middle-of-lawsuit/

In a separate incident, one of the first accusers of Kevin Spacey, Linda Culkin, was reportedly struck dead by a vehicle back in May. (Related:Report: Kevin Spacey Accuser Linda Culkin Dead After Being Struck By Car)

So... this is happening

Carter family is fucked

Aaron Carter accuses late sister Leslie of sexual abuse

September 19, 2019 | 3:36pm

Aaron Carter
Aaron CarterBruce Glikas/FilmMagic

Police are investigating the concerns leveled by Aaron Carter‘s family after he claimed he was sexually abused by his sister, Leslie.

“The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is aware of recent media reports regarding family members concerned about the welfare of Aaron Carter,” a spokesperson told Page Six on Thursday. “We are currently investigating the concerns of all parties involved, and utilizing all available resources to assist family members in addressing their concerns.”

On Thursday, the “Sooner or Later” crooner, 31, made the allegations against his late sister on Twitter.

“It runs in the family. I never wanted to tell anyone this. But I have too [sic]…,” Aaron began a series of tweets. “My sister Leslie suffered from bipolar and took lithium to treat it. She never liked the way it made her feel and when she was off of it she did things that she never meant to do I truly believe that. I was 10 years old….”

“My sister raped me from the age of 10 to 13 years old when she wasn’t on her medications and I was absused [sic] not only sexually by her but by my first two back up dancers when I was 8 years old. And my brother absused [sic] me my whole life.”

Leslie died in 2012 from a drug overdose. She was 25.

Aaron’s claims were published after he handed over two assault rifles on Wednesday. He told TMZ he gave them up because he assumed police would come to his house to seize the weapons after his brother Nick took out a restraining order against him.

Aaron noted he kept his shotgun and pistol for protection.

The Backstreet Boys member Nick, 39, said he filed a restraining order against Aaron after, he claims, Aaron confessed to harboring intentions of killing Nick’s pregnant wife, Lauren Kitt, and their unborn child.

“We love our brother and truly hope he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else.”

Aaron was ordered to stay 100 yards away from Nick, his wife, their kids, other family members and their residence in Las Vegas

• 3 weeks later...

I we all knew James Franco has been thrown in before, but these girls paid to take a "sex scene" acting class.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/03/766586090/james-franco-sued-by-former-students-for-sexual-exploitation-and-fraud

When he opened Studio 4 in 2014, Sarah Tither-Kaplan was one of its first students. Franco taught a class called Sex Scenes. According to the complaint, students had to audition for the class — and pay an extra $750 for it — but Tither-Kaplan says she was thrilled to be selected.
"I really respected him as an actor, and the fact that I was selected based off of an audition meant to me that I was valued for my talent," Tither-Kaplan says.
She assumed the Sex Scenes class would teach her how to "maneuver in sex scenes professionally as an actor," but it "did not do that at all."
"In fact, I didn't know anything about nudity riders, the detail required in them, the right to counsel with the director about nude scenes, the custom to choreograph nude scenes ahead of time to negotiate them with the cast and the director — I knew none of that throughout that class," Tither-Kaplan says.
In 2016, Franco made a docuseries based on his Sex Scenes class that he posted on his Facebook page. The videos have since been taken down, but one is still available on Vimeo. It's described as the first class in which students talk about the scenarios they came up with when they auditioned.
As the class progressed, Tither-Kaplan says, students were encouraged to take risks with their bodies. She says she wanted to be a team player, so she went along.
"I wanted to do my best, and I wanted to make friends there, and I wanted to have it really mean something for me," she says. "So I did what seemed to be the thing that they wanted in this class, and that was get naked and do sex scenes and not complain and, you know, push the envelope. And ... I felt encouraged when I just went for it."
And she says she was rewarded for it.
"After I did the Sex Scenes master class, and did the nude scene, and the sex scene in my short film, I started working with them very regularly," Tither-Kaplan says. "And not a lot of other students got that chance."

• 4 weeks later...

Hey now, who remembers this guy? Sounds like a no bueno sitch.

Former Dallas Mavericks first-round pick and five-year NBA player Jim Farmer was arrested in Tennessee late last week in a sex sting operation involving minors.

According to NBC News, investigators in Rutherford County “placed several decoy advertisements on websites known to be linked to commercial sex.” The arrests were then made Thursday and Friday of last week with Farmer, 55, booked for trafficking a person for a commercial sex act.

“Farmer was released on $75,000 bail and his first court appearance is set for Nov. 13. Jail and court records did not list any attorney for Farmer,” the report read.

There’s no further information on the arrest outside of the fact that the sex trafficking operation allegedly included minors. A total of 16 people were arrested.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

On 11/29/2019 at 8:25 PM, Bama Chick said:

Should’ve stayed cancelled after jacking off in front of women.

While on stage, comedians are playing a role and many are basically reading lines previously written. I don't think that their comedy routine should be reported as a statement. 

Larry the Cable Guy doesn't have a southern accent in real life. I think he's from Kansas or Nebraska. When he's on stage making jokes about living in the south, he's reading a script written by him and others.

Louis CK deserves a lot of criticism for his personal behavior but a news "source" somehow criticizing him for his on-stage words is pathetic.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is a nobody, like any of us, but he screwed up his life by deciding to slap a reporters butt while running a race

https://www.ajc.com/news/runner-who-allegedly-smacked-savannah-anchor-backside-charged-with-sexual-battery/zSRxTIHYEUVaT2E1OeIUpL/

i can’t even imagine in what frame of mind you would be to think this was funny. Not that it would be acceptable but I could better understand if this was some drunken fan at a tailgate but running a race?  The general rule is not touching people that don’t want you to touch them, especially strangers. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

This guy is a nobody, like any of us, but he screwed up his life by deciding to slap a reporters butt while running a race

https://www.ajc.com/news/runner-who-allegedly-smacked-savannah-anchor-backside-charged-with-sexual-battery/zSRxTIHYEUVaT2E1OeIUpL/

i can’t even imagine in what frame of mind you would be to think this was funny. Not that it would be acceptable but I could better understand if this was some drunken fan at a tailgate but running a race?  The general rule is not touching people that don’t want you to touch them, especially strangers. 

I thought it was funny as hell. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Buffsoldier said:

Weird story in that I don’t think his suicide was because of spacey groping him when he (Norwegian ex-prince) was in his mid 30s. But the headlines imply otherwise.