Looks like [insert name] is a DOB/sexual predator

South Austin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another notch for Brokaw now - 2 (and counting?).

However the Washington Post spoke to a second woman who said Brokaw acted inappropriately towards her in the 1990s, when she was a young production assistant and he was an anchor. Brokaw has also denied this allegation.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/pax5x8/sexual-misconduct-allegations-tom-brokaw-linda-vester

Edited by phdhorn

I look at guys like Tom Brokaw who appear like fairly honorable, straight and narrow type of guys (I loved his book Boom!), and my first reaction is surprise.  But we have to appreciate how the level of adoration and power accumulated over the years can corrupt one's soul.  I mean, innocence until proven guilty and all . . . .

2 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I look at guys like Tom Brokaw who appear like fairly honorable, straight and narrow type of guys (I loved his book Boom!), and my first reaction is surprise.  But we have to appreciate how the level of adoration and power accumulated over the years can corrupt one's soul.  I mean, innocence until proven guilty and all . . . .

Translation:  pussy is undefeated, willing or not.

2 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

What percentage of males has not acted inappropriately at some point in their lives?

There is a unfortunate element that this movement seems to include the range from unwanted looks/advances all the way to rape.   For many, especially in the past, the guy is expected to make the first advance or move.  If the woman didn't want the guy to do that, it's an unwanted advance.  Now they guy should have enough awareness to see when an advance is failing and give up.  But the guy should definitely not make a move if the woman works for me.  I know that there are many relationships that start that way but its not a smart move for your career now.

1 hour ago, Steamboat1874 said:

What about all of the famous and not so famous musicians who had pussy thrown at them all of the time?

That list would dwarf this celebrity bullshit.

I think the pussy being thrown v grabbed is the difference

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Vanity Fair online reports that 27 more women haveI've never liked that guy. Can't say why, but I never liked him.

Probably the arrogance.

Geraldo (yeah, I know, consider the source!) mentioned on Stern a while back that the allegations vs Rose weren't all that shocking to him, not because he thought Charlie to be a predator, but because he knew Charlie to be a guy who felt that all women worshiped him, especially young women. He described Charlie to have a God complex. Takes one to know one??

3 hours ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:

Probably the arrogance.

Geraldo (yeah, I know, consider the source!) mentioned on Stern a while back that the allegations vs Rose weren't all that shocking to him, not because he thought Charlie to be a predator, but because he knew Charlie to be a guy who felt that all women worshiped him, especially young women. He described Charlie to have a God complex. Takes one to know one??

Probably. He talked more than his guests and cracked smart guy jokes that weren't funny. I could never stomach his show for more than a few minutes even if the interviewee was someone I was very interested in.

Edited by RomaVicta

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:08 PM, RomaVicta said:

Vanity Fair online reports that 27 more women have made harassment claims against Charlie Rose.

I've never liked that guy. Can't say why, but I never liked him.

Same here, prob because his show made watching paint dry looks like a superior alternative.

On 4/27/2018 at 6:46 AM, phdhorn said:

Another notch for Brokaw now - 2 (and counting?).

However the Washington Post spoke to a second woman who said Brokaw acted inappropriately towards her in the 1990s, when she was a young production assistant and he was an anchor. Brokaw has also denied this allegation.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/pax5x8/sexual-misconduct-allegations-tom-brokaw-linda-vester

Tom Brokaw's new book:  "THE GREATEST PENETRATION"

On 5/4/2018 at 7:47 AM, Steamboat1874 said:

I agree but I also believe a lot of these complainers threw it at these celebrities as well.

Why? Because someone is a celebrity means that a woman must automatically wanna fuck? There are that many women, the majority of whom have very credible evidence; the majority of whom are in an imbalance of power with the man; the majority of whom are risking a great deal by coming forward; the vast majority of whom grow up with men being inappropriately sexual towards them in a myriad of ways, starting usually at an early age because perverts are fucking everywhere; there are that many women who want to fuck someone like Charlie Rose? Bill Cosby? Bill O'Reilly? Donald Trump? Harvey Weinstein? Roman Polanski? Kevin Spacey? James Toback (over 200 women)? Jeremy Piven? Brett Ratner? Steven Seagal? Look at pictures of them. And don't try to say that money/fame overcomes looks. Can it? Yes. Do you really think that a lack of money and fame is what's keeping women from throwing themselves all over you? Think about it.

How many total is it for Charlie Rose now? It was already in double-digits, right? And now there are twenty-six more?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nev Schulman of MTV "Catfish" fame, accused by a person who appeared on the show in 2015 of propositioning her.  She is a lesbian (NTTATWWT).  

I actually kinda thought he might be gay (NTTATWWT) until I saw his wife in an episode.

Why? Because someone is a celebrity means that a woman must automatically wanna fuck? There are that many women, the majority of whom have very credible evidence; the majority of whom are in an imbalance of power with the man; the majority of whom are risking a great deal by coming forward; the vast majority of whom grow up with men being inappropriately sexual towards them in a myriad of ways, starting usually at an early age because perverts are fucking everywhere; there are that many women who want to fuck someone like Charlie Rose? Bill Cosby? Bill O'Reilly? Donald Trump? Harvey Weinstein? Roman Polanski? Kevin Spacey? James Toback (over 200 women)? Jeremy Piven? Brett Ratner? Steven Seagal? Look at pictures of them. And don't try to say that money/fame overcomes looks. Can it? Yes. Do you really think that a lack of money and fame is what's keeping women from throwing themselves all over you? Think about it.
 How many total is it for Charlie Rose now? It was already in double-digits, right? And now there are twenty-six more?

• Like 2

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/olympic-swimmer-ariana-kukors-former-usa-swimming-coach-sexually-abused-her_us_5a7c4c6de4b044b38219f016

Olympic swimmer Ariana Kukors says former U.S. Olympic swimming coach Sean Hutchison began sexually abusing her when she was 16.

Kukors, now 28, said in a statement late Wednesday night that Hutchison began “grooming” her when she was 13 years old after he became her coach at King Aquatic swimming club in Seattle. Her attorneys told HuffPost the abuse stopped when Kukors turned 24. 

“I never thought I would share my story because, in so many ways, just surviving was enough,” Kukors said in a statement. “I was able to leave a horrible monster and build a life I could have never imagined for myself. But in time, I’ve realized that stories like my own are too important to go unwritten.”

Things not going well for the USOC.

25 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I think the lesson here is  if you are a famous man pick out one woman to harass like crazy. Just get it all out of your system.  Harass harass harass. It takes some inordinate number of different people before any claim gets any traction. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Damn, that one is the most disappointing to me out of all of them that have come out. 

Wasn't he accused of having sex with/an affair with, or something else illicit going on with his granddaughter a few years back?

37 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I think the lesson here is  if you are a famous man pick out one woman to harass like crazy. Just get it all out of your system.  Harass harass harass. It takes some inordinate number of different people before any claim gets any traction. 

Is it wrong that I read that in Morgan Freeman's voice?