Looks like [insert name] is a DOB/sexual predator

South Austin

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/09/06/asia-argento-claims-17-year-old-raped-her/

Asia Argento’s lawyer claimed on Wednesday that she was raped by then 17-year-old Jimmy Bennett in 2013, not the other way around.

In response, Bennett, who is now 22, announced he is filing assault charges against her.

Argento’s attorney Mark Heller said in a statement “Asia chose at the time not to prosecute Bennett for sexually attacking her.”

In 2013, Argento was 37 and Bennett was under the age of consent, which is 18 in the state of California, where the alleged assault took place.

Heller also claims the settlement Argento agreed to pay earlier this year or late last year, after Bennett accused her of sexually assaulting him, was $380,000 as, previously reported by the far-left New York Times; but only $250,000 has so far been paid out. As of now, Argento is refusing to pay the rest.

What’s more, as was the case with Argento’s original statement after the bombshell news of the settlement was first released, Heller appears to lay much, if not all of the blame for Argento agreeing to the settlement on CNN celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain, her boyfriend at the time, who hanged himself in a Paris hotel room in June:

Makes total sense, because as a kid trying to make a career in Hollywood it'd be a great move to go around raping more established stars and if you can get your rape victim to pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars all the better.  Because rape victims routinely feel indebted to their rapists, enough to compensate them handsomely.  

Didn't this break open with texts from her admitting to having sex with him when he was underage?  Now she was raped?  While I know the age of consent in California or wherever the incident took place is 18, but I find it strange that in one state she's a sexual predator #metoo abuser, and in another say Texas for example it's literally nothing.

• 1 month later...

http://krvn.com/abc_national/harvey-weinstein-prosecution-suffers-second-significant-blow-in-a-week-abcid36120791/

The Manhattan District Attorney’s office this afternoon issued a pre-emptive notice to Harvey Weinstein’s defense team, alerting them to yet another potentially serious problem connected with the investigation that led to criminal charges against the disgraced movie mogul.

The assistant district attorney handling the case told Weinstein’s team that one of the alleged victims was told by NYPD Detective Nicholas DiGaudio, the lead detective in the case to delete from her phones any information she didn’t want prosecutors to see when she turned the devices over to them.

According to the letter, the detective said “we just won’t tell Joan,” referring to Manhattan assistant district attorney Joan Illuzzi-Orbon.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Ho. Lee. Shit. If this fucker walks, the MeToo movement is toast.

MeToo is accountable for shitty prosecution and the knuckle draggers can go back to believing reports of sexual assault just be stupid bitches lying?

Brave new world...

Edited by RomaVicta

15 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

MeToo is accountable for shitty prosecution and the knuckle draggers can go back to believing reports of sexual assault just be stupid bitches lying?

Brave new world...

Nah, man. Harvey is the poster boy for women having the guts to come out and face your accuser. If he walks, many will say "fuck it, I'm not going to go thru that shit only to have my accuser walk because some cop fucked it up".

• Like 1

Brave new world...

Read the polling data.

Even though the chances of a man being falsely accused of sexual assault are .00001%, versus the chances of a woman being the victim of a sexual assault being about 30%, the problem of false accusations is clearly the real crisis here.

And no, I’m not kidding. See the recent polls.

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Ho. Lee. Shit. If this fucker walks, the MeToo movement is toast.

Looks to me like this is a case of prosecutor incompetence, not the guilt of the defendant (cough) OJ Simpson (cough).

Totally despicable of course.

Edited by Parliament

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Read the polling data.

Even though the chances of a man being falsely accused of sexual assault are .00001%, versus the chances of a woman being the victim of a sexual assault being about 30%, the problem of false accusations is clearly the real crisis here.

I'll be too busy throwing up. My naivety has been thoroughly pierced.

Read the polling data.

Well that's just utter bullshit. False allegations against men are not once in a blue moon events.

Well that's just utter bullshit. False allegations against men are not once in a blue moon events.

Are they anywhere near as frequent as sexual assaults against women?

False allegations of sexual assault have been shown to be at no greater a rate than false allegations of other crimes - and it’s a really low number.

Come on, man.

On 10/18/2018 at 11:02 AM, Brisketexan said:

Are they anywhere near as frequent as sexual assaults against women?

False allegations of sexual assault have been shown to be at no greater a rate than false allegations of other crimes - and it’s a really low number.

Come on, man.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/health/sexual-assault-false-reports/index.html

https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/2012-03/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf

As per the above article definitions play a large role in the statistics.  Certainly could be debated endlessly.

However, 2-10% isn't a "really low number".

• 1 month later...

Degrasse likes de grab ass.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/12/06/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-fourth-woman/

A fourth woman has come forward with sexual misconduct allegations against celebrity astrophysicist and Cosmos host Neil DeGrasse Tyson, less than a week after three women accused him.

According to a report from BuzzFeed, the latest unnamed woman alleges that DeGrasse Tyson approached her at a holiday party for employees of the American Museum of Natural History and later shared her concerns about further collaboration with him to her employer.

“Tyson, its most famous employee, drunkenly approached her, she said, making sexual jokes and propositioning her to join him alone in his office,” the report claims.” In a 2014 email shared with BuzzFeed News, she described the incident to her own employer in order to shoot down a proposed collaboration with Tyson.

The report also includes further testimony from Tyson’s three previous accusers. One of the women, Tchiya Amet, who claims that he drugged her and raped her in 1984. Another, Dr. Katelyn N. Allers, claims she was “felt up” by Tyson at an event in 2009, while his former assistant Ashley Watson says she was forced to quit her job because of Tyson’s unwanted advances.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Bohemian Rhapsody director Bryan Singer come on down................ (14-17 year old boys if you don't want to read the article)

This has been talked about in Hollywood circles for years. Rumors that abuse by Singer and his pedophile buddies resulted in Brad Renfro's suicide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/19/2019 at 1:23 PM, Zavala said:

Does this really belong in this thread? I’m asking seriously, because I can’t tell anymore. She says she wasn’t a victim. It was consensual. She obviously tried to use him to get roles. I mean, he obviously broke some kind of internal hiring policy etc, but DOB or predator?

• 2 weeks later...