Man Jacking Off on Bike gets Whacked

RollLeft

I've thought a lot since I was a kid, like, if your dick is out on a bike, and you fall or trip or something, and your dick gets caught in the spokes, and like it gets chopped off, it would be, like, really bad, you know?

That's what I think about regarding dicks and bikes.

51 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

I've thought a lot since I was a kid, like, if your dick is out on a bike, and you fall or trip or something, and your dick gets caught in the spokes, and like it gets chopped off, it would be, like, really bad, you know?

Your avatar is perfect next to that post.

The man was out on bond for a separate exposure charge from about a week ago, Crowson said. Officers  at the scene recognized the man from that arrest, when he was allegedly walking down a busy southeast Houston street in the buff.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

4 hours ago, phdhorn said:

WTF is wrong with you ???
That is crazy shit, how is your dick gonna fall into the spokes (or are you a spoke fucker?)

What non-crazy people worry about is getting their dick stuck in the chain, that would be like getting caught in a zipper but like a billion times worse

That is what "normal" people worry about