High

nivek3

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
10 hours ago, brakeman said:
idk, but its quite social to pass a bong around amongst friends. perchance as pleasant a big fat joint. nothing else comes even close, certainly vaporizers and edibles are lame by comparisons.

Who said anything about sharing?

you're doing it wrong, fan68.

18 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I have a Pax but they are expensive. I am going back to this. 

vaporbrothers-vaporizer-standard.jpg

The PAX is ok.  I like the controls available but I find that my Pax pod continually falls out.  I prefer the magnet element holding the pod in on the vclaw fire.

Edited by mb111
dumbassery
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, midtown said:

I'm a few weeks out from visiting Amsterdam..Mar 6-9.  Any tips?  I found two coffee shops near my hotel that are supposed to be pretty cool and I found a place for space cake near the Van Gogh museum so I can properly view art in the correct state of mind. 

I have spent a great deal of time in Amsterdam.  The coffee shop/Van Gogh museum combo is one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon.

I was there this past summer and went to a neighborhood coffee shop.  I found that the weed was average.  In the past, I had incredible weed on every trip.  I think we actually have better weed here now thanks to good old fashioned American ingenuity and desire to get fucked up.  You'll likely find better weed than i did (was there with my kids/parents this summer - so I was limited) with your research.

I would recommend a few things for your visit.  Assuming you will be high for your entire stay, you should consider:

• take a canal tour of Amsterdam (rondvaart boot)
  • Rijksmuseum to see Rembrandt's work
  • window shopping in the red light district (at night for better viewing)
  • eating at a highly rated indonesian rijstaffel restaurant - former Dutch colony that has interesting cuisine.  Get the rijs taffel option - a shit ton of variety of tasty food
  • hang out at a "brown" neighborhood bar
  • eat poffertjes (small puffy pancakes with butter and powdered sugar)
  • eat a late night shawarma
  • Heineken tour (used to have free, unlimited sampling - was awesome)

You'll notice that the food elements (other than poffertjes) are non Dutch. 

Also Heineken is waaaaaaaay better in the Netherlands than here.  Its a completely different beverage.

• 2 weeks later...

All right you fucking stoners, listen up.

Anyone make their own cannaoil/butter?  I have been making brownies with it for a couple of years.  Big fan.  I decarboxylate (...checks spelling on google...nailed it) and everything.  Still it is an iffy procedure at best with all the variables.  Who knows how much thca gets actually converted to thc.  Maybe 80% at best?  The 20% left goes in the trash?

Found this thing https://ardentcannabis.com/   It supposedly converts 100% of the thca to thc.  Bold talk.  I can't find any actual data on how it precisely goes about this magic 100% conversion, but it is intriguing.  I assume they are carefully controlling and monitoring temp and air flow.

High.

product_img_02.jpg

Edited by Ten Bears

10 hours ago, midtown said:

Half was perfect.. Had another quarter about 30 mins before the van Gogh.. This is a great city to wander around high

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Van Gogh museum while high is great.

I agree that walking around Amsterdam high is an excellent use of time.

• Like 1

I went on the "smoke boat" canal tour in Amsterdam last year and had a great time. 

Tried one of the paradox cakes and it goes hard. 

Had some wonderful strawberry kush before the rijksmusem. 

All around wonderful trip. 

Agree that legal American weed blows Amsterdam away though. I'm a fairly heavy smoker and when I'm able to get something premium from Colorado it takes a few days to get used to. 

Volcano question - I've never used one, is there much waste? How long is a full bag usable for? I need to do some research on them. 

Was in Denver for the weekend, the prices are so insane cheap now, about a fifth of what I pay in KC. We are getting medical dispensaries on the Missouri side in the next few months, but I'm not sure yet how difficult the med card is to get.

Going to try out moonrocks this weekend, interested to see how that goes. 

15 hours ago, seven said:

We are getting medical dispensaries on the Missouri side in the next few months, but I'm not sure yet how difficult the med card is to get.

Dispensaries won't really be up and running until the end of the year, or first part of next year. But, they are definitely coming. This is much better than expected, but there are some drawbacks to it. One is whether or not the state will share the data about who has a card, and who they share it with. For example, if they share it with the Feds, it could impact approval of a 4473 when you go to purchase a new firearm. I think the legislature is working on little catches like that, but it won't be without some inconvenience.

As for how easy it will be to get a card, that will depend on how willing doctors are to initiate the prescription to begin with. IIRC, doctors will need to be approved by/registered with the state to even prescribe it. Not a problem, but the kinks may take another year to fully iron out once the dispensaries are open.

I don't think it will be big problems, and each has their workaround. Once it's really going, people will know the docs to go see, and how it will all play out. I wouldn't be surprised for another vote by 2022 for full rec, provided medical goes well.

Honestly the big positive in all of it is being able to know what you're getting, and having a selection available for certain usage needs. Need something to take the edge off, but doesn't have you sitting on the couch watching some stupid infomercial with 4 bags of chips and 2 boxes of whatever? Great, here you go. Need something for sleep? Migraines? Motivational, energy? Here, this one will do it.

Yeah, I did some reading last night and it looks like Jan '20 at the earliest. A clinic has already set up shop downtown advertising that they will be a quick $150 visit and they can start giving scripts in June or August I think. Exciting times. 

Definitely exciting. As long as data isn’t shared, which it really shouldn’t be as it’s medical info, then hopefully all goes well. It’s a big step in the right direction for sure though. A year ago I was thinking it would be the mid 20’s before anything really happened, yet here we go.

18 hours ago, seven said:

Was in Denver for the weekend, the prices are so insane cheap now, about a fifth of what I pay in KC. We are getting medical dispensaries on the Missouri side in the next few months, but I'm not sure yet how difficult the med card is to get.

Going to try out moonrocks this weekend, interested to see how that goes. 

Moonrocks are fucking awesome

• 3 weeks later...

Got a new job and have to do the standard 10-panel drug test. 

Anyone else have to dry out for a bit before for one of these things?  I’m trying to give it a good amount of time to flush out of my system but it is kind of annoying to have to do this just bc I smoke weed. 

From what I understand, given my metabolism and usage, I should be fine after about three weeks or so. I bought some test kits to be 100% sure before I go submit my sample, but I’m curious what others experiences are with this type of thing.