High

nivek3

On 8/4/2019 at 8:39 AM, Enchubben said:

Dumb question from an experienced smoker, but how do you get it back safely? I have plenty of trips to Chicago, Denver, Canada, California and Las Vegas but I’m never sure how to get it back safely to TX?

Ive heard everything from no worries, just put it in your suitcase, to fedex it home. 

FedEx can technically search your package without suspicion so be careful. But there is so much volume you have a better chance of getting arrested smoking on your front porch. 

USPS doesn't give a fuck what you ship.

Now, it might not get there if you use USPS, so there's that. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

So the risk is minimal it sounds like sending either shipper, but do they actually screen or anything like that?  What would be the actual risk? I’d imagine if you use a made up or no return information that you could always say you didn’t ship it?

I wouldn't use made up info lol - probably a good way to get flagged honestly. If you're unsure about it I would just use USPS. Wrap it up tight, show up with the box sealed, send it to your house, you should be fine. 

• Like 1

Acquired some vape oil recently for the wife. She has arthritic joint pain and the weed really makes a huge difference. Had an opportunity to grab some oil and decided fuck yeah, shit was like 80+ THC. LOL That shit made my wife retarded for a really really long time. I mainly get the Indica stuff for her but this shit was otherworldly. She hasn't touched it since.

I debated whether it was appropriate to sort of CR the thread, and ultimately figured it was okay because I could see people actually buying this ($25 - cheap!), but I acknowledge that I'm kind of shitting up the joint in doing so. 

Sorry/not sorry. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Had a trip to Denver and one to LA a couple weeks apart. Got a nice stash now that should easily get me through the rest of the year. Agree the pens are stupid (good). First time I hit a real good one...it was like a massive bong hit...couldn’t believe it came from a pen.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

100mg holy fuck balls.

So:
Gummies - take too long to kick in and hard to moderate
Bud - too stinky, harder to bring home and store
Vape - lung disease

What’s a suburban dad who just wants a little toke on short notice from time to time to do?

I use flower. Keep it in an airtight box, and use a dugout for quick tokes. 

https://cloudtensmoke.com/product/vapesafe-medium-smell-proof-case-7-5-odor-resistant-travel-storage-container-fits-hookah-tobacco-herbal-vaporizers-hookah-pipes-pax-2-grinder-herb-containers-and-more-accessories/

https://takeasmoke.com/product/wood-dugout-swivel-lid/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

100mg holy fuck balls.

So:
Vape - lung disease

What’s a suburban dad who just wants a little toke on short notice from time to time to do?

You might look into wax, they have small pens that don't knock you out like dabs. No idea if it's healthier than oil carts though 

5 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

100mg holy fuck balls.

So:
Vape - lung disease

Invest in a Pax 3...and a small Ball jar. Fucking money for this suburban dad. 😎

How was the lemonade? I wouldn’t mind adding that to my iced tea to make a nice Arnold Palmer.

That shit was great. Taste like Crystal light. They gave an horchata one also but it taste like ass. Well it isn't bad but it isn't good, the lemonade is awesome and felt a good body high

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 10:00 PM, SurlyBDR said:

My man. 

Been using a dugout since I started at UT because of the mobility and convenience. Of course, you could still smoke on campus back then so it was easy to get away with. 

Make sure you spend the extra dollar or two for ceramic (over metal). Tastes better and doesn't burn you. 

So I buy a pax 3 because everyone says it's awesome. Fuck that. I've yet to figure out how to use concentrates without it spilling everywhere, and with flower, you only get maybe 3/4 good hits out of a full bowl (2 max on the half) before it tastes like shit and looks like unrolled tobacco. "But BigHorn, don't you know you can download the cool app and control the settings via bluetooth? The tech is just so awesome r!!!" No it's not. I've turned the fucker on "flavor mode" and there's barely any difference other than maybe another hit. 

If you smoke throughout the day like I do, you'll feel ripped off. Get a volcano instead. It's around the same price point and works a fuckton better. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

Going to Seattle in a couple weeks and planning to bring back maybe an ounce (successful half fr Denver and half from Seattle).   Wondering if it's safe to just drop a cartridge in the luggage too....  

Bc what are potheads if not paranoid...

Never in the luggage, always in the carry on

On 10/5/2019 at 4:37 PM, BurdineBandit said:

Going to Seattle in a couple weeks and planning to bring back maybe an ounce (successful half fr Denver and half from Seattle).   Wondering if it's safe to just drop a cartridge in the luggage too....  

Bc what are potheads if not paranoid...

My understanding is you don't want to fly with any more than you are legally allowed to possess in the state from which the flight originates.  YMMV.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Going to Vegas for SEMA, throwing a pen or 2 in my carry on or on me for flight back home.  Risk level?  Pro tips?
Zero... As mentioned before. TSA doesnt look or screen for it. If they find it all they can do is call the local police but it's legal in Vegas so all they would do is toss it.
  • Like 1

As long as it doesn't look like something TSA would confiscate (bomb, etc) then no real worries when going through in a legal state.

If you're overly paranoid about smell:

- https://www.amazon.com/Smell-Proof-Bags-15-Pack-Opening/dp/B01M19M6N6/

- https://www.amazon.com/Herb-Guard-Premium-Smell-inches/dp/B0752M7MC9/

One or the other, or both for that matter. You can get stash jars and such, but then they start looking like containers for creams/liquids and could get flagged. Also, for good measure, check out some vids/articles on how to pack your carry on so it doesn't get flagged. Wires layered with other things can look suspicious on the xray, for example. There are some really good tips out there to keep your bag away from the hands of the TSA.

15 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

If you're overly paranoid about smell:

Pens and edibles don't smell.   Almost all TSA dogs are trained on explosives not drugs.  They only difference might be a few in high drug traffic international destinations.  eg they had a dog at the door when I was arriving in Miami from Cartagena.   But domestically no.  I passed two dogs in Vegas the last time who both smelled my bag,  If that dog was spotting drugs it would be going in circles in an airport like Vegas.   Half the damn airport probably smell like weed

Edited by midtown

13 minutes ago, midtown said:

Pens and edibles don't smell.   Almost all TSA dogs are trained on explosives not drugs.  They only difference might be a few in high drug traffic international destinations.  eg they had a dog at the door when I was arriving in Miami from Cartagena.   But domestically no.  I passed two dogs in Vegas the last time who both smelled my bag,  If that dog was spotting drugs it would be going in circles in an airport like Vegas.   Half the damn airport probably smell like weed

They don't? No shit? (I'm rolling my eyes, can you see it. LOL)

I was thinking more for people, not dogs. Last thing you want is some nosey nanny goody two shoes bitch getting a whiff of your bud. If someone wants to bring back flower, there ya go.

I carry a pen in my briefcase in a slot next to my actual ink pens. Don't put them in your checked bags because they have a battery, and the battery is what will get the bag pulled and searched. I'll unbox cartridges, but leave them in the plastic cylinders and throw them in the zip loc with all my toiletries. I don't travel with flower, but a buddy just brought an ounce home from Vegas in 1/8 bags in his roll aboard.