High

nivek3

14 hours ago, BBQ2Bayou said:

Tried my first indica pen recently. All my others have always been a hybrid or sativa. I've read some debates on whether or not there's much of a difference, but it was definitely a more kicked back feel than the hybrids. Not sure how I feel about it yet. 

Indica = in-da-couch

6 hours ago, RPM said:

I ordered a couple knockoff Genius pipes from Kentucky Smoke Shop as Christmas gifts and they threw in some freebies. My favorite is a cool cheese grater type credit card size grinder. This thing works great and doesn't get gunked up like a twist type grinder.

Resembles this one:

170efe845e4b67c58812531eab9ebe5d--gadget

So you grate it like cheese? 

• 2 weeks later...

So, Willie Nelson doesn’t smoke weed anymore. End of an era

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2019/11/28/willie-nelson-says-hes-no-longer-smoking-marijuana-due-to-breathing-issues/

Midway through a sold out two night stand at the Majestic Theater here, country music icon Willie Nelson said that in spite of recent breathing related health issues, he has no plans to give up touring.

“I love the bus,” he told KSAT TV’s Paul Venema during a recent interview. “This is my home.”

Performing, he says, is his key to happiness and good health.

“It’s an energy exchange,” he said, describing his relationship with the audience. “They give me a lot of positive energy and I hope to give them a lot of positive energy.”

He added “For an hour they get away from everything they don’t like.”

Years of smoking marijuana, the country music legend admits, has taken a toll on his health.

Nelson, 86, said “I have abused my lungs quite a bit in the past, so breathing is a little more difficult these days and I have to be careful.”

“I started smoking cedar bark, went from that to cigarettes to whatever,” he said. “And that almost killed me.”

It didn’t, so he made a decision.

“I don’t smoke anymore - take better care of myself,” Nelson said.

His health issues have generated rumors suggesting that he is near death.

“I don’t give a (expletive deleted) I’m here, I’m glad to be here,” and with a smile added “I’m lucky to be here.”

Copyright 2019 by KSAT - All rights reserved.

So between a X-Max Starry 3 or Pax 3, any thoughts on which is better for a novice user? The Starry is half the price at $99 and appears sufficient for my basic needs. But if the Pax is incredible, then I don't mind spending the extra bucks.  

21 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Pourquoi?

If you're an all day/ heavy smoker it's useless. The concentrate pod leaks no matter how little I put in and makes a mess. The Herb pods are good for 2 hits and then it's dry. So you wind up wasting a good bit. 

Put it this way. If there was a way to get you the rose gold one I bought for my chick that's been sitting in a box for over 6 months for $100, I would happily take the loss. 

This was my post about it a couple months back

On 10/5/2019 at 12:56 AM, BigHorn'13 said:

So I buy a pax 3 because everyone says it's awesome. Fuck that. I've yet to figure out how to use concentrates without it spilling everywhere, and with flower, you only get maybe 3/4 good hits out of a full bowl (2 max on the half) before it tastes like shit and looks like unrolled tobacco. "But BigHorn, don't you know you can download the cool app and control the settings via bluetooth? The tech is just so awesome r!!!" No it's not. I've turned the fucker on "flavor mode" and there's barely any difference other than maybe another hit. 

If you smoke throughout the day like I do, you'll feel ripped off. Get a volcano instead. It's around the same price point and works a fuckton better. 

11 hours ago, destroya said:

How long do y’all like to take off for a tolerance reset?

The key is variety and utilizing every bit you have. I'll sometimes partake in some edibles and concentrates, but I primarily use a 1 hitter. Still smoke a shit ton but when you're connected and getting it for ridiculously cheap, it works itself out...

10 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

What the fuck is that 

10 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

Maaaan... between the one hitter and that mod I swear we're the same person. I've got the black one. No frills, kinda cheaply made, but is durable (girlfriend [no pics] loves to test this theory) and gets the job done.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, BBQ2Bayou said:

What do you guys pay for a 1000 mg. cartridge? My guy is charging me 50$. Fair? 

It's fair, just beware it's likely fake. Doesn't mean it won't get you high, just trying to set expectations. 

Also, if you turn it upside down and the liquid moves, I wouldn't fuck with it (stopped fucking with them, regardless.) Good shit has high viscosity so the air bubble shouldn't move much at all. 

If you get one, take a picture of it in its packaging and without. I'll be able to tell you fairly confidently if it's some bunk or not. 

In the past year I’ve made a shift toward concentrates. The flavor, the not having to smoke as much, the lack of stank in our place and got damn, the flavor. Recently got myself a Christmas present and stocked up with my med card.

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

the top shelf
spacer.png

the topper shelf
spacer.png

Edited by I Plead Da Fif
  • Like 2

On 9/6/2019 at 4:54 PM, Buzzrock said:

100mg holy fuck balls.

So:
Gummies - take too long to kick in and hard to moderate
Bud - too stinky, harder to bring home and store
Vape - lung disease

What’s a suburban dad who just wants a little toke on short notice from time to time to do?

100 mg is the standard recreational sale. There are 10 doses in that. As a med patient, I can buy 300mg, 500mg or 1000mg that have 30mg or 50mg doses. I got a coworker of mine with a low tolerance a box of 500 mg for $13 that he cuts into fifths and saves him $50. I would consider getting sativa specific gummies for the day time and instead of chewing the gummy, make it dissolve in your mouth. You’ll be high in 5 my guy.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:56 PM, BigHorn'13 said:

So I buy a pax 3 because everyone says it's awesome. Fuck that. I've yet to figure out how to use concentrates without it spilling everywhere, and with flower, you only get maybe 3/4 good hits out of a full bowl (2 max on the half) before it tastes like shit and looks like unrolled tobacco. "But BigHorn, don't you know you can download the cool app and control the settings via bluetooth? The tech is just so awesome r!!!" No it's not. I've turned the fucker on "flavor mode" and there's barely any difference other than maybe another hit. 

If you smoke throughout the day like I do, you'll feel ripped off. Get a volcano instead. It's around the same price point and works a fuckton better. 

I have a Pax 2 and is great for portability, but not much else. I bought a Volcano a couple years ago and it is incredible for flower, but for concentrate it would be a travesty to put live concentrate on their metal concentrate filter, so I’m trying to sell it and replace it with a Puffco Peak. I had an offer here in Denver for a lot of acid for the Volcano haha.

Edited by I Plead Da Fif

21 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

It's fair, just beware it's likely fake. Doesn't mean it won't get you high, just trying to set expectations. 

Also, if you turn it upside down and the liquid moves, I wouldn't fuck with it (stopped fucking with them, regardless.) Good shit has high viscosity so the air bubble shouldn't move much at all. 

If you get one, take a picture of it in its packaging and without. I'll be able to tell you fairly confidently if it's some bunk or not. 

Thanks. Here are two I have from 2 different sources. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, BBQ2Bayou said:

Thanks. Here are two I have from 2 different sources. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I know I’m not BigHorn but I would bet money those are thinned out with something. What that is I couldn’t tell you. I’ve had plenty of live and non-live carts. The liquid doesn’t appear to have a high enough viscosity, especially if your bubble on the right moved that much in seconds.

• Like 1

For those that don’t know, those carts are so incredibly easily opened after the store. I re-use live carts with non-live oil syringes to stretch out flavor and save money meaning I put my own distillate into the cart out of a syringe as if I were filling your cart for you.

Edited by I Plead Da Fif
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

I know I’m not BigHorn but I would bet money those are thinned out with something. What that is I couldn’t tell you. I’ve had plenty of live and non-live carts. The liquid doesn’t appear to have a high enough viscosity, especially if your bubble on the right moved that much in seconds.

Just about to post the same thing. And don't take it personal. Unless you're going to a legal state, it's probably not what it's supposed to be. But again, doesn't mean you won't get high. Just means it's most likely cut, hopefully with flavored terps you can literally buy on Amazon (just try searching for banana kush terps or even Dank and Brass Knuckles [2 popular cartridges that are frequently knocked off] cartridges.)

The liquid is the biggest indicator. That bubble shouldn't move unless you've been vaping the shit out of it, because then the concentrate is heated and less viscous. 

The other problem I would have is the packaging. There's nothing on the packaging that's tamper proof. In fact, one looks kinda beat up already but that could just be from opening and transport. 

Ultimately, how much do you trust your guy? That's pretty much the ultimate question with any dealer though, I guess. This is why I stopped fucking with those. Too much bunk shit out there and I wound up getting sick with some type of respiratory infection twice. Don't know if it came from carts or not but I just got tired of all the risk. 

TLDR-- stick to flower or better yet, get yourself a couple of those concentrates pictured above, buy a small amount of nicotine- free vape juice and empty cartridges, then make your own. Not that difficult plus you can have more control over what you're vaping. 

• Like 2

That blue package is torn up from me opening it. It has a little sleeve inside of it that you can't get the cart out without ripping it. So I'm guessing that one is probably good? That one, the bubble didn't move at all when I turned it upside down. The other one, the bubble went from top to bottom in about 30 seconds and is loose in the package. So I'm guessing the blue packaged one is probably ok and the other is shit? Which sucks because I just spent 300 on those. I trust the guy I got the one that seems to be ok, but I don't know where he gets it. The other guy, I really don't trust. And the blue one is also 60 and I know he doesn't mark it up on me. spacer.png

Well then you've got your answer. 

Also, I've yet to come across fake Colorado ones, only Cali. Doesn't mean they're not out there but anything I've gotten from there has been on point.

I think Dabwoods is from there but not certain. Those are fucking delicious and the wood tip (no homo) really sets it off but alas, I've seen the empty carts for sale online.

ETA-- is that the "bad" box you were describing? If so, I agree. 

Edited by BigHorn'13