High

nivek3

tomorrow is father's day and I'll be expected to be responsible and fatherly and familial with the inlaws...

today is a good day. hi there.

Any recommendations on a device for the cartridges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
to start, any basic rechargeable, adjustable pen is fine. they're less than $20.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got what I  think is the low down on leaving California with Vape Oil. 

I was going to bring some back but figured it wasn't worth the risk, and to be honest, Vape Oil fucks up my lungs and makes me too high to go anywhere, unless you know, you just have to get out.

After I went through the check spot I asked a TSA agent if they check for vape oil and what did they do about it if they find it.

Short answer, not a fucking thing. They don't look for it, and if they see it, they ignore it. All they are looking for is something that could be used as a weapon to harm a member of the crew or a passenger or a  device that could bring down the plane.

Edited by Dolemite

I was thinking....what would happen if THC oil is added to a diffuser?

Would it be a modern day hot boxing tool? HMMMMMMMMM.

If someone does this, and then later makes millions by selling weed diffusers....know you heard it here first. If you make millions off of it, I’ll take a 7% cut. Thanks.

I finally got what I  think is the low down on leaving California with Vape Oil. 
I was going to bring some back but figured it wasn't worth the risk, and to be honest, Vape Oil fucks up my lungs and makes me too high to go anywhere, unless you know, you just have to get out.
After I went through the check spot I asked a TSA agent if they check for vape oil and what did they do about it if they find it.
Short answer, not a fucking thing. They don't look for it, and if they see it, they ignore it. All they are looking for is something that could be used as a weapon to harm a member of the crew or a passenger or a  device that could bring down the plane.

Vape oil gets you too high? The whole reason I partake is because it doesn't get me as high as bud. I'm a lightweight... I think of vaping as 'Dad Smoke'. I can still accomplish things after a few big hits.

Mostly because it fucks up my lungs more than using a vape with bud. I know that sounds backwards but in case that is the way it works. I use a Vax at the lowest temperature setting and I guess the vapor coming out of the vape oil vaporizer is too hot.

17 hours ago, midtown said:

After using vape in Medellin with some Colorado peeps I had my guy get me some to vape along with my normal order.   He brought me gorilla girl scout cookies.  Its great.  Such a smooth relaxing high.  My sister and family were just there and she couldn't find it.   

Questions:

1.  What is everyone's opinion of portable vaporizers for herb?  I was looking at a Pax 3.

You might want to take a look at the Firefly as well.  The new model, while still larger than the Pax, has come down in size.  I frequently use it as a portable.  It's pure convection and heats up in < 10 secs.

On 7/17/2018 at 8:46 AM, creeper said:

You might want to take a look at the Firefly as well.  The new model, while still larger than the Pax, has come down in size.  I frequently use it as a portable.  It's pure convection and heats up in < 10 secs.

Never used a vape but been thinking about getting one. Someone I previously spoke with also endorsed the Firefly. Do you have to use a new Concentrate Pad ever time you use the Firefly?

6 hours ago, nivek3 said:

Never used a vape but been thinking about getting one. Someone I previously spoke with also endorsed the Firefly. Do you have to use a new Concentrate Pad ever time you use the Firefly?

Nope.  In fact, I've been using this one somewhat heavily over the past 4 months and haven't changed it yet, though i probably should.  It's pretty easy to clean, though after time the residue does build up.  Kinda pricey but worth it, I think.  Also cool to be able to dial in the temp.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 4:50 PM, Nuge said:

$27 for the Tigers Blood (97.4%) vape cartridge
$15 for a 7g bag of OG Presidential
$42 total

I'm a fan of legal weed

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Where exactly is this place that is selling $15 quarterbags? Seems cheap AF.

This depressses me.  North florida weed is terrible.  I put in orders and take what I can get. 140/oz for really good home grown by a hobbyist.  Other times I am paying 40 for a 1/2g vape cartridges.  i get no say on the strain no mater what. Its like I'm back in highschool again.

Our medicinal program is a fucking joke. Low thc only unless you are literally dying.

This is the most consistently good thing i can get my hands on:

20180817_012421.jpg

On 8/12/2018 at 7:59 PM, Buzzrock said:

Man all the vape stuff sounds complicated. Oil, wax, pads, pens.

What else are you putting in your lungs besides THC with the vape approach?

They're not. I like Kandypens brand for using wax......super easy. And Pax's are great for herb, also very easy and clean. Watch out where you carry or use wax or oil though since possession is a felony.

On 8/12/2018 at 7:59 PM, Buzzrock said:

Man all the vape stuff sounds complicated. Oil, wax, pads, pens.

What else are you putting in your lungs besides THC with the vape approach?

Pax 3 is the shit. A little Green in the oven and 15 seconds later you're ready to go. Easily the best, quickest high.

Also, its discreet and can be taken anywhere. 

Edited by Droopy
High

Incoming rant about young dealers...

You're a dumb fuck with tats on your face. If I tell you the spot is hot, you should take my word for it and meet me somewhere else. Why would I lie? In what way is it NOT beneficial to just take my word on it? You fucking right I'm being paranoid because the same cop passed by staring at me twice at a car wash I've been sitting at for the past 20 minutes. You've got 3 cases pending for the same shit and have been doing this for 10 years fewer than I have. Just take the free game, it don't have shit to do with pride you fucking simpleton. /rant 

• Like 1

Incoming rant about young dealers...
You're a dumb fuck with tats on your face. If I tell you the spot is hot, you should take my word for it and meet me somewhere else. Why would I lie? In what way is it NOT beneficial to just take my word on it? You fucking right I'm being paranoid because the same cop passed by staring at me twice at a car wash I've been sitting at for the past 20 minutes. You've got 3 cases pending for the same shit and have been doing this for 10 years fewer than I have. Just take the free game, it don't have shit to do with pride you fucking simpleton. /rant 
You should move somewhere you don't have to buy from a dealer.
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 11:49 PM, Droopy said:

Pax 3 is the shit. A little Green in the oven and 15 seconds later you're ready to go. Easily the best, quickest high.

Also, its discreet and can be taken anywhere. 

Yeah, I have a pax2 that I take everywhere. It's fantastic for taking to bars or a party. Marijuana is decriminalized (but not legal) in the city I live in, and it's amazing how much the attitudes of people have changed in the last 5+ years. You can smoke on any bar patio in the city and no one cares other than being curious. I would probably replace it with oil cartridges if my state was legal though. 

Yes.  If it was covered earlier Ill go back and read the thread from the beginning but didn't feel like doing that last night.   And I don't want to have to leave the property to go buy an oil cartridge especially if its far away from the strip.  Plus Im not sure I could consume and entire cartridge in the few nights Im there.
There is a dispensary in between the airport and the strip.
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 8:56 AM, midtown said:

Yes.  If it was covered earlier Ill go back and read the thread from the beginning but didn't feel like doing that last night.   And I don't want to have to leave the property to go buy an oil cartridge especially if its far away from the strip.  Plus Im not sure I could consume and entire cartridge in the few nights Im there.

Hide anything left over under the bottom drawer in your hotel room dresser. Someone will eventually find and appreciate it. 

I decided to just hit the dispensery for an oil.   Ill be like a kid in a candy store.  I was thinking Id bring back a few edibles.   I can't imagine vegas TSA worrying about weed with as much as probably goes through there.  At worse they toss it. 

My 82 yr old mom just gave me some Vegas gambling advice even though I've been probably 18 times.  I just responded with  "mom im going to gamble, win money and then get me a hooker and lots of weed."   She just responded with " II didn't participate in that. Just slots,fun friends and pretty good food.

Recently brought back some from Colorado , was cruising thru security line, get towards the front and they have a dog sniffing everyone. The lines merged and some lady was trying to get me to go first and I was like
Just go bitch , she then goes and then I go at same time almost running into her looking like a jackfuck. Dog sniffs me and I keep going, obviously a bomb dog but was butthole was clenching .

As long as you act normal and don’t have s entire backpack full of shit I think you should be fine.
  • Like 1