High

nivek3

6 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

tips on unclogging a clogged vape cartridge? I've got a brand new (bought personally in Colorado) Lusso cartridge I can't even get a draw through. 

Unfortunately you'll have to burn off product if it's truly clogged (as in keep drawing until it unclogs.) Sometimes, your pen or whatever battery you're using doesn't match well with the cartridge's air vents so maybe try unscrewing it a little while drawing and see if you get a pull. Cleaning the battery threads with a napkin always helps, too. 

Beyond that, you're talking extraction into another (usable) cartridge. I know some dispensaries will exchange defects but I doubt that's an option for you. 

18 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Unfortunately you'll have to burn off product if it's truly clogged (as in keep drawing until it unclogs.) Sometimes, your pen or whatever battery you're using doesn't match well with the cartridge's air vents so maybe try unscrewing it a little while drawing and see if you get a pull. Cleaning the battery threads with a napkin always helps, too. 

Beyond that, you're talking extraction into another (usable) cartridge. I know some dispensaries will exchange defects but I doubt that's an option for you. 

man, I can't draw through this thing at all. My pen is an O.pen Vape that senses a draw to turn on, and it's not even coming on. Could I run a thin wire into the two vent holes on the sides above the threads? Or the larger hole in the center of the cartridge? 

32 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

man, I can't draw through this thing at all. My pen is an O.pen Vape that senses a draw to turn on, and it's not even coming on. Could I run a thin wire into the two vent holes on the sides above the threads? Or the larger hole in the center of the cartridge? 

got it! it was on the mouthpiece side. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 10:50 AM, Doc Reeves said:

This. 

checkout https://www.yocan.com/product

use promo code “CAN15” for 15% off

I have a number of their products and they have been pretty good for me. 

the thing with these batteries is that they are mass produced Chinese standard batteries which means that 1 out of 3 batteries will crap out within the first month. This is something that is unavoidable and just part of owning the equipment at this point. Just be ready to return and substitute a couple times until you get a winner

Thanks for the rec, I ordered one off of amazon and it works great! Late nights in the pool have been extra relaxing.

• Hook 'Em 1

Lately I’ve been increasing my quality of tastes in the concentrate game while not adjusting my flower purchases and my savings plan last month noticed. So we’ve pretty much adjusted to 95% dabs and last week I copped 7 grams of concentrate, 6 of which were solventless hash rosin for roughly $270 including tax. Not bad.

Allow me to share with y’all the deals to be had:

At AllGreens was able to cop 2 g’s of their Second Press rosin at happy hour (10% off $35) for $32 out the door each. Got GMO that looks first press and Strawberry Guava that still tastes delicious. Threw in a discounted g of Tropicanna 14er rosin for 10% off at $54 OTD.

This past Sunday was able to cop at Solventless Sunday at Colorado Harvest Co where select rosin makers are 25% off. Got a g of Sunshine Extracts rosin that is dumb cheap at $36 OTD. They don’t put the ingredients on the package so while I get good and high and can tell it’s definitely Wedding Cake from the effects, I can’t tell from the taste which is a bit disconcerting. Was able to get 2 g’s of Olio rosin which I’ve been really wanting to try and I was able to get the premiums (higher micron) at $47 OTD with the strains Day Glow and Citrus Banana Bread. Both are amazing, but Day Glow is my new favorite sativa. Will be a big Olio repeat customer. Lastly, was able to get a Green Dot Labs Black Label g for no discount at $40 OTD, but for the strain Fatso #2 which is GASSSS. GMO x Legend OG. So fire. GDL is probably the best BHO producer in CO with a strain catalog that is only rivaled by 710 labs. Check out their site if you’re interested.

Edited by I Plead Da Fif
  • Hook 'Em 1

I don’t know much about legal weed but I didn’t know they made 40mg gummies.  thought I’d heard that they couldn’t sell more than 100mg edible in a single package or something.  I mean I definitely heard that at some point but maybe it isn’t true.  I have an iron stomach and my edible tolerance is top 1% of 1%, good to know there’s stronger shit available.  

Just left her job? I think we'll need some more research material to make an informed decision on her decision. And by research material, I mean pics.

3 hours ago, futureman said:

I don’t know much about legal weed but I didn’t know they made 40mg gummies.  thought I’d heard that they couldn’t sell more than 100mg edible in a single package or something.  I mean I definitely heard that at some point but maybe it isn’t true.  I have an iron stomach and my edible tolerance is top 1% of 1%, good to know there’s stronger shit available.  

If you want/need stronger edibles, you’re kinda hosed. See, the biggest challenge is flavor. Specifically, one that doesn’t taste like decarbed weed. Doesn’t matter the source (wax, hash, rosin, flower, etc), once you decarb whatever you use will get a toasted weed flavor.

It’s a lot easier to hide the taste of 100mg in a full size chocolate bar than in a 5ml or 10ml sized gummy. This is the obstacle I’m facing right now. My last batch of 10ml sized gummies came out to about 60mg each. There was just a hint of the weed when they first set up, and it weakened after about a week. Still there, but barely. I think 50mg/10ml is about the sweet spot (for me) using rosin.

If you need a stronger, ingestible dose you may be more interested in RSO capsules. You can make those strong as fuck, and no taste since you put them in a capsule. Put a drop of good oil in there and you should be in the 120mg-160mg range, give or take, depending on the oil and if it’s 60%, 70%, or 80%. (That’s calculating one drop of oil per capsule, and 5 drops per ml.)

36 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Just left her job? I think we'll need some more research material to make an informed decision on her decision. And by research material, I mean pics.

If you want/need stronger edibles, you’re kinda hosed. See, the biggest challenge is flavor. Specifically, one that doesn’t taste like decarbed weed. Doesn’t matter the source (wax, hash, rosin, flower, etc), once you decarb whatever you use will get a toasted weed flavor.

It’s a lot easier to hide the taste of 100mg in a full size chocolate bar than in a 5ml or 10ml sized gummy. This is the obstacle I’m facing right now. My last batch of 10ml sized gummies came out to about 60mg each. There was just a hint of the weed when they first set up, and it weakened after about a week. Still there, but barely. I think 50mg/10ml is about the sweet spot (for me) using rosin.

If you need a stronger, ingestible dose you may be more interested in RSO capsules. You can make those strong as fuck, and no taste since you put them in a capsule. Put a drop of good oil in there and you should be in the 120mg-160mg range, give or take, depending on the oil and if it’s 60%, 70%, or 80%. (That’s calculating one drop of oil per capsule, and 5 drops per ml.)

0?e=1605139200&v=beta&t=PA0qarBuo6xvPdEm

On 9/11/2020 at 9:53 AM, futureman said:

I’ve seen medical gummies as strong as 50mg per for a package size of 1000mg. So could be commercially produced.

Anybody ever grow wildfire weed?  Flames got within 20 miles of my house, and my crop is now covered in ash.  I wouldn't be concerned if it happened close to harvest, because I hose harvested colas with water to wash off dust & dirt right after I pluck the fan leaves.  But these plants won't be ready for harvest for ~3 weeks.  A lot more flower material will be produced between now and then, so some of the ash will be trapped by the new material.  I won't be making any concentrates out of this crop.

Maybe you'll discover some kind of turbocharged growing technique - I'm sure that some portion of that ash is probably from a marijuana plant already... 

A kid I went to college with would really get off on rolling "generations joints" - collecting roaches for a while and then rolling a new joint out of all the leftover pot. 

They generally tasted like shit. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

On 9/17/2020 at 12:15 PM, OregonHorn said:

Anybody ever grow wildfire weed?  Flames got within 20 miles of my house, and my crop is now covered in ash.  I wouldn't be concerned if it happened close to harvest, because I hose harvested colas with water to wash off dust & dirt right after I pluck the fan leaves.  But these plants won't be ready for harvest for ~3 weeks.  A lot more flower material will be produced between now and then, so some of the ash will be trapped by the new material.  I won't be making any concentrates out of this crop.

Welcome to outdoor growing. LOL

Seriously though, that’s a prime candidate for bud washing. Da fuq is dat, you ask?

Clip your branches, and make ready to hang for drying per your usual routine. Take three 5gal buckets. First bucket fill with warm tap water and add hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Second bucket: warm water and lemon juice. Third bucket: cool tap water only.

Wash a stick in bucket 1, 2, then 3. Dunk and swish. Up and down, round and round. If a big harvest, you may want to refresh the third bucket now and again, and refresh the other two every other time you refresh the third bucket.

I would also give them a light rinse with the hose, but not on a high setting.

Water will not dissolve nor harm your trichomes. Washing will not harm them either, unless you get stupid rough and use brushes or something abrasive. Just dunking and swishing won’t hurt them.

Then hang to drip dry, and once dripped out, hang/dry/cure as usual. 

I do this with mine, and I grow inside. (Just as much dirt/crap in the air inside too. Got pets that shed? That shit gets everywhere.)

Edited by thunderlounge
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Droopy said:

Dude. I'm fuggin hiigh as shit.

Like duper supe r high

Pax 3 and reg pipe. I'm watching the utep game. we are doing well and they can't stop shit. God I love TEXAS. fuck yes? Go HORNS!!!!

Lola Galindo sucks balls. just brutal.

no amount of weed can make loGa good. His niche is introducing play clips and he should stick to it. He’s like a drunk murder in an interrogation room. The longer he talks, the worse it gets