High

nivek3

I just read this 2 year old article about how Don Nelson, the ex-basketball coach, is now a big pot smoker (after being so uptight his whole life) because he lives between Woody Harrelson and Woody Nelson and that he has his own strain of weed that he's growing called "Nellie Kush."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5679205/Retired-Don-Nelson-smokes-pot-poker-buddies-Woody-Harrelson-Willie-Nelson-Hawaii.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a weed neophyte.  I've been to Denver over the last 2 years and always did edibles, since I was up there for several days.  I packed them in the checked bag and used them at home.

A couple of friends have been letting me hit their stash every now and then, baked treats, tincture, pens, etc.

Now I'm in a situation, where I could really use the relaxation of being high at home after or on the weekends.

Without relying on my friends connections, what's a guy to do to get his weed on?

I'd be most interested in non smoking options. 

I'm a weed neophyte.  I've been to Denver over the last 2 years and always did edibles, since I was up there for several days.  I packed them in the checked bag and used them at home.
A couple of friends have been letting me hit their stash every now and then, baked treats, tincture, pens, etc.
Now I'm in a situation, where I could really use the relaxation of being high at home after or on the weekends.
Without relying on my friends connections, what's a guy to do to get his weed on?
3chi

Joogle it.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 12/22/2020 at 7:36 PM, Snacks said:

On the patio with a fire pit on the "Winter" soltice in Houston...

delta 8 Green Crack vape.

Legal. Shipped. High.

Happy Holidays.

I’ve got some Delta8 dab and it’s been pretty food for me. More clear and not as heady. This’ll do pig. This’ll do.

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 7:31 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I just read this 2 year old article about how Don Nelson, the ex-basketball coach, is now a big pot smoker (after being so uptight his whole life) because he lives between Woody Harrelson and Woody Nelson and that he has his own strain of weed that he's growing called "Nellie Kush."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5679205/Retired-Don-Nelson-smokes-pot-poker-buddies-Woody-Harrelson-Willie-Nelson-Hawaii.html

Real Sports on HBO did a segment on it. It's a good watch. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 10:04 PM, Pablo said:

Got some 3CHI Delta8 edibles.

Trying out a half a gummy, just started to feel its effects.

Gonna go for a full gummy tomorrow.

thanks, Snacks!

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa.

Just googled this per @Snacks instructions and I had no idea this was a thing.  Can we get some more information on this?  Not as strong as fully leaded from Colorado but still does the trick?

• Hook 'Em 1

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa.
Just googled this per [mention=136]Snacks[/mention] instructions and I had no idea this was a thing.  Can we get some more information on this?  Not as strong as fully leaded from Colorado but still does the trick?
What he said.
I learned about D8 THC on reddit. then found the supposed most reliable source... Ordered a two D8 and two CBD carts.

Definitely does the thing. Carts last almost as long as the carts I had outta CA and CO. Worth it.

The Focus CBD+CNN opens my brain. It's interesting. I might try to read a book with it tonight.

Currently legal because the law says Delta-9-THC is illegal... But chemists no how to chemist.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Snacks said:
3 hours ago, hornbri said:
How was it? I just ordered a couple vape carts to see how they are. 

Yes. How are the gummies? I'm running out of the ones I have from High Street.

1 hour ago, Snacks said:

Yes. How are the gummies? I'm running out of the ones I have from High Street.

I'm a weed neophyte.  I only had a half a gummy, the recommended serving size.  I started feeling it about 90 minutes later or so.

It was noticeable as my brain started to haze over and started to get tingly.

When I use CBD gummies, I almost don't feel anything, maybe a small tinge of relaxation and calm.   This was definitely a different and more relaxing feeling.

I've got two packs of these D8 THC gummies, so I will have some time to get used to them.  I will say the warning about the munchies with these was definitely pretty spot on.

I've done some reading on reddit about it and there was some recent posts saying it'll definitely pop positive on a drug screen, so I would caution using this if you know you get tested.

I didn't get the clarity that some report using this, but it was my first time, so I'll report back more next go around.

On 12/23/2020 at 2:38 AM, Pablo said:

As it appears you “know” some people, source some wax/shatter/etc. 

Learn how to decarb, make oil, and then make your own edibles. 

That’s the easiest way. You can also decarb flower and make butter, but it takes more flower and it’s difficult to get a good strength from it when you start to build a tolerance. 

1 minute ago, thunderlounge said:

That’s the easiest way. You can also decarb flower and make butter, but it takes more flower and it’s difficult to get a good strength from it when you start to build a tolerance. 

butter is what my friend makes from her source.   She makes various baked goods which have worked pretty well.

I got really fucked up on some tincture on the night of the election.   Super paranoid, freaked about Trump possibly winning.  It was a bad trip man.

On 1/23/2021 at 2:34 PM, thunderlounge said:

Ardent Nova

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, dcbc said:

Ardent Nova

Maybe. It depends on what you're making. I looked at one of those, but I don't remember right now if you can decarb anything other than flower with those.

Butter from flower works for "bigger" edibles, like brownies or something like that.

For me, with gummies, not so much. I still use butter (for the fat), but use wax/shatter/rosin/other concentrate instead of flower. Makes for much more potent butter. I'd rather have a 10ml gummy (bout the size of a little peanut butter cup, +/-) that is 60mg, instead of having a 10ml gummy that might be 15mg or 20mg if I'm lucky. I don't dislike gummies, but I don't want to eat them all day either. I'd rather get the juice I'm after from one, instead of eating 3 or 4 at a time.

That's been my biggest challenge in the edible department for the most part. I'll be happy when the damn dispensaries finally start having a good selection of the concentrates. They can keep their shit flower (and what little bit there is right now is absolute shit, which I said/knew it would be) for some other sucker. $60 for an 1/8th of shit that ain't even "reg" grade? Hell no. Not even $60 for an 1/8th of really, really good shit.

2 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Maybe. It depends on what you're making. I looked at one of those, but I don't remember right now if you can decarb anything other than flower with those.

Butter from flower works for "bigger" edibles, like brownies or something like that.

For me, with gummies, not so much. I still use butter (for the fat), but use wax/shatter/rosin/other concentrate instead of flower. Makes for much more potent butter. I'd rather have a 10ml gummy (bout the size of a little peanut butter cup, +/-) that is 60mg, instead of having a 10ml gummy that might be 15mg or 20mg if I'm lucky. I don't dislike gummies, but I don't want to eat them all day either. I'd rather get the juice I'm after from one, instead of eating 3 or 4 at a time.

That's been my biggest challenge in the edible department for the most part. I'll be happy when the damn dispensaries finally start having a good selection of the concentrates. They can keep their shit flower (and what little bit there is right now is absolute shit, which I said/knew it would be) for some other sucker. $60 for an 1/8th of shit that ain't even "reg" grade? Hell no. Not even $60 for an 1/8th of really, really good shit.

What state are you in? I am jealous you can get concentrates. I am stuck with whatever flower I can source in TX so it is the Nova for me. 

I can’t purchase concentrates... yet. There just isn’t the supply yet. (26+ months after medical legalization.)

I make my own, and it’s a bit of a process. They just finally started to get a little flower in the handful of dispensaries that have opened (so far) in the state. And the weed is complete shit. 

On 1/19/2021 at 7:21 PM, Pablo said:

When I use CBD gummies, I almost don't feel anything, maybe a small tinge of relaxation and calm.   This was definitely a different and more relaxing feeling.

CBD on its own will not give you any noticeable “buzz”, like you expect from THC. 

CBD is also better smoked than ingested. Like way better. Still no buzz, but that isn’t what CBD is for. 

Now this 22%THC/18%CBD flower I have...  that is a whole different matter. It’s basically a 1:1, or considered as such, and it does the damn trick in every department. Nice buzz from the UK Cheese genes, with great CBD relief from the CBD parent. 

On the lighter side of sports, harvested two weeks ago one each of:

• Orange Sherbert (Barney’s Farm)
  • Blue Cheese (Barney’s Farm, recently renamed to Blueberry Cheese)
  • Liberty Haze (Barney’s Farm
  • Strawberry Eclair (G13 Labs)

Liberty haze is really nice, and I’ll run it again without hesitation. That blue cheese though.... wow. Sticky as fuck (more so than gorilla glue, not kidding) and one hell of nice and potent chill buzz. Not couch lock, but real calm and chill. Exactly what I expected, then kicked up a notch. 

Haven’t samed the other two yet, but will soon. Probably the sherbert tonight, but we’ll see. May hit the Strawberry late afternoon. It’s a cross of Strawberry Cough x Girl Scout Cookies x Casey Jones. Should be fire.