High

nivek3

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

How long has delta 8 been widely available? I feel like my whole world changed in the last couple weeks. Like I can just go down the street and get it as easy as a six pack of beer.

been puffing on it since oct. 

just went to a place today (in SA) that was a legit D8 dispensary. They’ve got wax, flower and carts. Walking in there it smelled familiar. It will definitely do. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just slammed a nice roll of night queen, from one of my harvests last spring. 

Still very excellent. I may be getting ready to run her again. Thinking I may opt out on a Double Grape for Night Queen instead. Or maybe take out Norther Lights instead.

Or, take out both and run another Blue Cheese. What I chopped at New Years is already choice. Going to be even better in about another month. 

Decisions decisions decisions. 

\m/

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

How long has delta 8 been widely available? I feel like my whole world changed in the last couple weeks. Like I can just go down the street and get it as easy as a six pack of beer.

I feel the same thanks to this thread. This is the best I've slept in a long time, which is a welcomed change. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I’ve been reading up on delta 8 and there’s enough out there to make me concerned. It seems really sketchy and at this point almost completely unregulated. They aren’t required to test for pesticides, metals, microbials, solvents, etc. Here’s a link to gummy test results from a place by me:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0072/3622/3040/files/ATLRx_25mg_Assorted_Gummy.pdf

Here’s a screen grab from the mod at r/cleancarts

5725cdabfcda4fd6d2776abf7804071f.jpg

3CHi in particular gets roasted on these forums. Scroll down.

Neighbors who are frequent partakers of regular old marijuana reported some pretty unpleasant effects from the 3chi delta 8 gummies. Like really disoriented, felt like shit the next day, etc.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

That apparatus reminded me of something George Carlin said many years ago about pot use. He noted that part of the allure to many was the paraphernalia, the rituals involved etc... Then that meant cleaning your weed, separating out the seeds, rolling your weed, making pretty joints and whatnot. Guess it still holds true to some extent. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/12/2021 at 9:56 AM, dirtonia said:

This shit looks badass!

https://stundenglass.com

I’ve had that for a couple years now. 

it’s like a medieval torture device with weed. It will get you lit. It does leak a little as part of the design so make sure you change the water after every use and place it on a towel 

On 4/3/2021 at 5:22 AM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

I’m a definite lightweight. I might partake less than 5x per year.

But that 5mg gummy last night helped me sleep like a rock.

I’ve been taking a 1:1:1 5mg THC:CBD:CBN gummy and it helps me sleep a lot. 

As I was falling asleep my wife was watching something in the other room and I could hear the dialog but it sounded garbled and I couldn’t make out the words. It sounded like Twin Peaks when they talk backwards. Woke up to this in my notes app:

image.thumb.png.c6d14ec09f33929b9400ef5494890947.png 

The fact that I thought it was worthy to jot down right before falling asleep confirms 5mg THC is plenty to get me high. 

On 4/3/2021 at 5:22 AM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

I’m a definite lightweight. I might partake less than 5x per year.

But that 5mg gummy last night helped me sleep like a rock.

I’ve been taking a 1:1:1 5mg THC:CBD:CBN gummy and it helps me sleep a lot. 

As I was falling asleep my wife was watching something in the other room and I could hear the dialog but it sounded garbled and I couldn’t make out the words. It sounded like Twin Peaks when they talk backwards. Woke up to this in my notes app:

image.thumb.png.c6d14ec09f33929b9400ef5494890947.png 

The fact that I thought it was worthy to jot down right before falling asleep confirms 5mg THC is plenty to get me high. 

3 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Anyone taken RSO? I got some at a dispensary in Seattle a few weeks ago and I smoke alot but that shit wrecks me. I only take about a rice grain worth but wow I love this shit

You can have a high ass tolerance smoking, and a little ingested will wreck you. The opposite is true as well.  It’s a different tolerance which can be nice. 

For example you can smoke and need a tolerance break. Switch to edibles for a while and it’s like starting fresh. Or vice versa. 

As for RSO, it’s potent sure. But it’s just hash oil. Liquid instead of shatter or wax.

• Hook 'Em 1

I may have posted this before, but just posted it in the interesting youtube thread so thought I would cross post here just in case. 

It’s Cannacribs, and this one is big glass dutch style greenhouses in California somewhere. Some good stuff in it, some not quite up to my level of approval. But whatever. Overall pretty neat,, and I did learn a few things I could maybe scale down for my own gardening adventures. 

Those Greenbroz M215 trimmers? Yeah, I’m getting one of them in the next few months.  I don’t really need it, but I’m well over hand trimming for days on end. 

On 4/7/2021 at 1:19 PM, thunderlounge said:

You can have a high ass tolerance smoking, and a little ingested will wreck you. The opposite is true as well.  It’s a different tolerance which can be nice. 

For example you can smoke and need a tolerance break. Switch to edibles for a while and it’s like starting fresh. Or vice versa. 

As for RSO, it’s potent sure. But it’s just hash oil. Liquid instead of shatter or wax.

Didn't know it's the same as shatter or wax. I bring back dabs from everywhere and always good. I figured rso was a bit different. Good to know 

6 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Didn't know it's the same as shatter or wax. I bring back dabs from everywhere and always good. I figured rso was a bit different. Good to know 

At heart of it, not really. Granted there are some differences (obviously), but those are simply cosmetic from how each is made. 1g of wax or 1ml of oil, at the same % strength, are equal. 

Welp. It was fun while it lasted...

https://www.sciencealert.com/we-re-a-step-closer-to-understanding-why-cannabis-puts-so-many-at-risk-of-psychosis

Cannabis And Psychosis Are Linked, And We're a Step Closer to Understanding How

16 APRIL 2021

It's hard to argue with the science; decades of research has made it all but incontrovertiblethat use of cannabis and the emergence of schizophrenia and psychosis in some people are linked, on some level.

What that level is and how that relationship functions isn't so easy to unravel, with mental health and drug use commonly locked in a tug-of-war that makes cause-and-effect hard to tease apart.

According to a new study conducted by a team of researchers from the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) and King's College London in the UK, the genes for schizophreniacould prove to be the key to explaining why some cannabis users develop psychosis while others don't......

3 minutes ago, Restinmybones said:

pfffft. I wonder whether there are connections between alcohol and psychoses or alcohol and alcoholism or alcohol and violence?

Seems that schizophrenic genetic marker can cause issues with several drug types and hallucinogenics.

wouldn’t be completely unexpected that there’s a genetic component that we are unaware of since scientific study was restricted for 50 yrs. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Seems that schizophrenic genetic marker can cause issues with several drug types and hallucinogenics.

wouldn’t be completely unexpected that there’s a genetic component that we are unaware of since scientific study was restricted for 50 yrs. 

Maybe so. I'm for legalization of marijuana. I think it does far less harm than alcohol. 

5 minutes ago, hornbri said:

Yeah I will ask. 

Thanks! They have a plastic look to them. Right now for on-hand usage I’ve been ising those mini ball jars. Like 1/4 pint or something. They’re fine but I get a tick nervous when I take a few with me. I’d hate for one to break, even when I’m being super careful.