High

nivek3

Ok kids, it's story time.

A little while back I took a trip to Colorado and on my return, I somehow found several containers of magic gummies and candies (not for kids) in my possession. While I occasionally will partake in a smoke, I would definitely not consider myself having authoritative knowledge in this area. Recently I was a little stressed and decided to have a fruit gummy to chill out a little. But the last time I had one I didn’t really notice much of an influence, so this time I decided to double up. They usually take a while to kick in so I decided to open a bottle of wine while punching on the computer. Eventually things started to progress nicely and all the stress started to fade away. By the time I finished the bottle I was laying on the ground with my dogs looking up at the sky. For any of you that are old enough, back in the 70’s there was a ride at Six Flags I loved called the Spindletop. It was a weird tower kind-of building that had a circular room with no ceiling. They would open the door and everyone would funnel into the room and stand up against the wall. Once the ride started, the room would spin around fast enough till you stuck up against the wall. Then they would drop the floor by a foot or two and you would be stuck to the wall. It was a blast unless you were unfortunate enough to be on the ride when someone threw up. Saw a girl throw up once and I swear she spewed chunks that hovered in front of her face before doing a reverse and splatering all over her. But here it was 2018 I was riding the Spindletop again. Only I was stuck against the ground and not the wall. Every time I tried to lift my head I could feel the force pushing it back to the ground just like when I was kid on the Spindletop. Man, I love that ride.

Interesting side story about the candies. So, I flew into Denver to meet up with my cousin and his wife for a little vacation. They drove to Denver with their kids and picked me up at Denver International while coming through town. Once the vacation was over they were to drop me off at the airport on their way back home. So, we decided to stop at a dispensary to pick up some edibles to take back home. Since I was flying, I gave them all my goodies for the car ride. Later while I was waiting in the horribly long airport security line, I noticed a security officer walking up and down the line with a drug-sniffing dog. At first, I didn’t think much about it until I happen to bring one of my hands up to my face. It reeked of the magic green herb from handling all our purchases at the dispensary. While security and the dog were a good bit away from me, I had to decide quickly if I was going to bail out and go wash my hands. I also knew if I got out of line I was likely to risk missing my flight with this mammoth line. Remembering how a dog’s nose is like a thousand times more sensitive than a human, I was running multiple scenarios through my head before it registered they had almost reached me. If I could smell the stinkweed on me, there was no way this dog wouldn’t smell it. By this point I realized it was too late for me to bail without looking suspicious. I tried to stay calm and waited for the dog’s reaction as it came to my place in line. But much to my surprise, the fucking dog just kept on going. Could it be the dog had a stuffy nose from a cold or something? I mean, how the hell was I picking this stuff up and super-schnoz walked by with no discernment what so ever? Fucking dog gave me a scare none the less. As Ren would sing, "Memories".

• Like 2

It was fantastic until arrival. We sat waiting for a gate for half an hour, then waited nearly 45 mis for luggage. Flight arrived at 10:30 and it was almost midnight before I got out of the airlport. Fucking AA.

On the plus, they comped me my 2nd round of Jacks, so maybe I got my mojo back.

I can't remember how the movie ended.

My neighbor gave me some cookie dough she made.  My wife and kid are out at the coast for a few days so I decided to bake a couple of cookies. 

Holy Shit! - I was fucking wrecked all day yesterday.  Started binge watching "Dead Like Me".  I didn't move from 1pm till 7:30pm - and then I just moved out to the garage to drink beer with some of the neighbors.

Thank god I didn't eat the second cookie.  Had it locked and loaded but thought better of it.

Anyone have any experience with disposable vape pens? Thinking about grabbing a couple for hassle-free clandestine use the next time I'm in California. 

What about bringing them in a carry on on a flight out of CA? I don't have any meaningful experience with vaping (pot or otherwise) and don't know whether the pot versions are essentially indistinguishable from less illicit products or if it's readily apparent what they are. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

On 4/6/2018 at 10:35 AM, Nuge said:

My neighbor gave me some cookie dough she made.  My wife and kid are out at the coast for a few days so I decided to bake a couple of cookies. 

Holy Shit! - I was fucking wrecked all day yesterday.  Started binge watching "Dead Like Me".  I didn't move from 1pm till 7:30pm - and then I just moved out to the garage to drink beer with some of the neighbors.

Thank god I didn't eat the second cookie.  Had it locked and loaded but thought better of it.

Homemade edibles can make for bad times, especially if you're an infrequent THC consumer.  I've seen more than one person go from "I'm not feeling it" to incapacitated before they knew it.  That is not fun.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

10 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Homemade edibles can make for bad times, especially if you're an infrequent THC consumer.  I've seen more than one person go from "I'm not feeling it" to incapacitated before they knew it.  That is not fun.

Yeah, you need to proceed with caution. If someone else is making butter or cookies, it is practically guaranteed 100% that they will have a different tolerance than you. Just think: if you rarely smoke and they are making extracts of the shit in their kitchen, chances are pretty good one cookie could fuck you up for 2 solid days

Butter rings a bell. I owned a bar for awhile and TABC stops by because of a report of drug use. This was accurate because people would sit out back and smoke. So officers do a lookaround and find nothing. After they leave I remember there is 4 pint jars of marijuana butter in fridge and a mushroom caramel in the freezer that a customer paid off their tab with. At least somebody backed into their cruiser while they were inside.

On 4/7/2018 at 4:05 PM, Degenerate Gardner said:

On 4/7/2018 at 4:18 PM, Doc Reeves said:

Yeah, you need to proceed with caution. If someone else is making butter or cookies, it is practically guaranteed 100% that they will have a different tolerance than you. Just think: if you rarely smoke and they are making extracts of the shit in their kitchen, chances are pretty good one cookie could fuck you up for 2 solid days

I'm a daily smoker - both vape and flower.  I live in the PNW where it's legal. 

Hell, I currently have a vape pen with an 87% THC cartridge - and this shit fucked me up. 

Homemade edibles are always risky.  Such a small cookie and such a big punch.