High

nivek3

• 2 weeks later...

Germany will legalize starting in April. 

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/germany-marijuana-legalization-law-will-take-effect-on-schedule-next-month-after-lawmakers-decline-to-delay-implementation/

the law, which will make possession and home cultivation legal and authorize social clubs that can distribute marijuana to members, will go into effect on April 1.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Tried https://aretehemp.com/ to see it's process and product.  Seems like same price points and quality as Black Tie.  Discrete packaging and no smell with their double wrapping.  Even a hand signed thank you card inside the box. 

Supreme OG had great flavor and high with pretty buds. 

Would recommend all around.  

20240325_170714.jpg

20240325_170743.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/4/2024 at 6:19 PM, Smax said:

100 mg is the entire package, usually 10 mg each package of 10

I'm a big fan of Wylde brand, their peach 2 to 1 cbd-thc has been a godsend for my anxiety. I get minimal "buzz" from the thc but its super relaxing to me, best I can explain is that relaxed feeling you get after an hour long massage is how they make me feel. I eat 1 or 2 a day almost every day.

The boysenberry thc/cbd/cbn are great if you need help sleeping, their regular sativas/indicas and hybrids are great too

20240304_191511.jpg

Those Boysenberry gummies aren't the best tasting, but they are pretty damn effective. Don't ever have one after brushing your teeth though. It's fucking foul. 

On 3/9/2024 at 2:57 PM, TheStoicPaisano said:

sativa banana roll is my jam atm.

Not my jam:

Are we sure this isn't a viral marketing campaign for a Cheech and Chong reboot?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

I've kept up with this thread over time and don't remember it being talked about.  But has anyone else gone the medical route here in Texas?  It was pretty easy and reasonable with the requirements for PTSD/Anxiety.  

Edited by uoftorange
Clarity
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Mother mopar said:

Texas get your shit together; looking at banning all D8 & D9 products.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/texas-delta-8-law-19398142.php

I could understand legalizing and regulating recreational marijuana so that it’s not available OTC in gas stations, sidewalk stalls, etc. But straight-up banning D8 and D9 is stupid. Which is why it’s exactly what this state full of morons will try to do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3