High

nivek3

Have a friend in this situation.  30 days is your upper baseline.  It lives in the fat.  So don't burn fat (exercise) before the test since burning fat releases what cannabinoids are in your fat cells into your blood (science).  Friend is on the lower fat end and had only a faint line (i.e. clean) on the test at 10 days.   Recently a heavy smoker.  So not bad.  But best to know.  Drink lots of water.  Avoid Golden Seal since they test for that supposedly.

Edited by dcbc

Thx. I’m a big exercise person, and not a lot of fat on me at all. I’m going to take a test on Sunday I think and see where I am at. Luckily it’s not a rush and I have until mid-June to complete the drug screen. Still, I’d like for this dumb bullshit to be over so I can go back to my routine. 

15 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Thx. I’m a big exercise person, and not a lot of fat on me at all. I’m going to take a test on Sunday I think and see where I am at. Luckily it’s not a rush and I have until mid-June to complete the drug screen. Still, I’d like for this dumb bullshit to be over so I can go back to my routine. 

Cool.  Just don't work out or do cardio on test day in that case.

2 hours ago, hookemATL said:

Got a new job and have to do the standard 10-panel drug test. 

Anyone else have to dry out for a bit before for one of these things?  I’m trying to give it a good amount of time to flush out of my system but it is kind of annoying to have to do this just bc I smoke weed. 

From what I understand, given my metabolism and usage, I should be fine after about three weeks or so. I bought some test kits to be 100% sure before I go submit my sample, but I’m curious what others experiences are with this type of thing. 

Take this. Give it 30-60 days for pot. Pot is fat soluble so stays longer. Coke, meth, heroin, short half-life. 

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/online-thc-calculator

Edited by Dolemite
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 7:30 PM, hookemATL said:

Got a new job and have to do the standard 10-panel drug test. 

Anyone else have to dry out for a bit before for one of these things?  I’m trying to give it a good amount of time to flush out of my system but it is kind of annoying to have to do this just bc I smoke weed. 

From what I understand, given my metabolism and usage, I should be fine after about three weeks or so. I bought some test kits to be 100% sure before I go submit my sample, but I’m curious what others experiences are with this type of thing. 

Go to a head shop and get a Rescue 911 drink....it really works, all you need is about a week and I am a skeptical bastard

Edited by immortal13

Go the extra week and totally reset your tolerance then get blown away by how easily you get high again. Been about 2 years since I've had a break, looking at maybe doing a no weed June. Probably won't, but I'll think about it. 

1 hour ago, seven said:

Go the extra week and totally reset your tolerance then get blown away by how easily you get high again. Been about 2 years since I've had a break, looking at maybe doing a no weed June. Probably won't, but I'll think about it. 

It's the thought that counts. 

Need some strain recs, if possible. Looking for a daytime "energetic" strain, and a nighttime knockout strain.

Possible candidates researched thus far are -

daytime: Strawberry Lemonade, Gorilla Ice Cream, Strawberry Gum

nighttime: Blueberry Cookies, GSC, Mango Skunk, Papaya, Pineapple Express

On 5/13/2019 at 5:31 PM, immortal13 said:

Go to a head shop and get a Rescue 911 drink....it really works, all you need is about a week and I am a skeptical bastard

As long as no one is watching you, I've used urineluck (synthetic urine) from spectrum labs more than a dozen times over the past decade.

Get the big bottle (I think 4oz) that's roughly 50 with shipping. Follow instructions, put under your nutsack, go pour it in their cup and profit. Tried and true for multiple people I know including myself. I always keep a bottle around jic and they last a long time too. Girlfriend used one that was a year and a half after it was shipped to us. 

• 2 weeks later...
As long as no one is watching you, I've used urineluck (synthetic urine) from spectrum labs more than a dozen times over the past decade.
Get the big bottle (I think 4oz) that's roughly 50 with shipping. Follow instructions, put under your nutsack, go pour it in their cup and profit. Tried and true for multiple people I know including myself. I always keep a bottle around jic and they last a long time too. Girlfriend used one that was a year and a half after it was shipped to us. 

I’ve done this multiple times and it works without fail. My new issue is potentially having to take a hair follicle test. That shit goes back 3 months. Luckily I’m baldish so me cutting my shit real short isn’t an issue. Only other option is to shave my entire body and say in a scuba diver, what do they know.

Anyone have any experience beating a hair test?

10 hours ago, Sleepygrad said:

I’ve done this multiple times and it works without fail. My new issue is potentially having to take a hair follicle test. That shit goes back 3 months. Luckily I’m baldish so me cutting my shit real short isn’t an issue. Only other option is to shave my entire body and say in a scuba diver, what do they know.

This is a good place to start

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/hair-follicle-drug-test/amp

Essentially, if you're a regular everyday smoker that consumes a lot, there's not much hope by way of products. Even if you don't smoke habitually, these products aren't full proof like the synthetic urine. Shaving is an urban legend. I keep my head shaved so if I had to take one of these, they would without a doubt take body hair (usually armpits and chest.) You show up like a grown newborn and it's going to send red flags, without a doubt, since a sample won't be collected. 

From what I gather, it's all about fooling the test taker kinda like the temperature control you do with the UA. That article mentions hair plugs and extensions but I'm not sure about all that. Could always do a wig or hair piece if you're feeling ballsy enough. Me personally, I'd stop smoking and shaving my hair and then shave all my body hair since apparently it stays there longer, and they'll be forced to take the collection from my head. Then I'd do the regimen they talk about with various shampoos multiple times before the big day. No easy routes on this one tho. 

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

This is a good place to start

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/hair-follicle-drug-test/amp

Essentially, if you're a regular everyday smoker that consumes a lot, there's not much hope by way of products. Even if you don't smoke habitually, these products aren't full proof like the synthetic urine. Shaving is an urban legend. I keep my head shaved so if I had to take one of these, they would without a doubt take body hair (usually armpits and chest.) You show up like a grown newborn and it's going to send red flags, without a doubt, since a sample won't be collected. 

From what I gather, it's all about fooling the test taker kinda like the temperature control you do with the UA. That article mentions hair plugs and extensions but I'm not sure about all that. Could always do a wig or hair piece if you're feeling ballsy enough. Me personally, I'd stop smoking and shaving my hair and then shave all my body hair since apparently it stays there longer, and they'll be forced to take the collection from my head. Then I'd do the regimen they talk about with various shampoos multiple times before the big day. No easy routes on this one tho. 

yeah, fuck....more and more companies seem to be moving towards the hair follicle testing. I need to find out a way to determine which method the company uses...or just quit smoking.

On 5/31/2019 at 10:32 PM, Sleepygrad said:

I know everyone here agrees but the horse is out of the barn and it ain't going back in. Just stop the testing, and stop preventing people from getting or keeping jobs/rant

On 6/1/2019 at 10:13 AM, Sleepygrad said:

yeah, fuck....more and more companies seem to be moving towards the hair follicle testing. I need to find out a way to determine which method the company uses...or just quit smoking.

Or wear a gorilla suit to the lab.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Stupid high question: since states can *get away with legalizing cannabis, what prevents cities from doing the same? High.

*i know it's still federally prohibited blah blah blah

To a degree, Houston, Austin, and Dallas have done that by converting possession of less than 2 oz. or so to a civil penalty..  Basically, cut off criminal enforcement.

It’s possible, but I don’t think cities want to rock the boat so close to home. There are cities that have decriminalized possession, but full legalization most likely wouldn’t happen. The repercussions just wouldn’t be worth it. Every piece of the puzzle/pie would have to remain within city limits. That means your supply, sales, and consumption. 

Say Round Rock fully legalized. Now they have to fight against Austin. How does the highway patrol or sheriff dept handle it? Do they only sell to someone with a Round Rock address? KS rolls up from Austin, do they turn him away, assuming he will take it back home? Would the state pull funding from the city?

When it’s an entire state it is a bit different. All your law enforcement resources are on the same page. Someone buying in Denver that is from out of state most likely isn’t taking it home. Admittedly though, some do. The risk is less. 

Here is something interesting. With Illinois going full legal on 1/1/2020, what is to stop people

from St Louis going across the bridge to East St Louis on a run? Nothing. And it will happen daily. Let alone Gary, IN over into S Chicago, or Kenosha over into N Chicago, etc. 

I think it may end up in a similar situation as Washington/Oregon. Major metropolitan areas that border each other could put the pressure on the non-rec side to approve recreational. 

Colorado wasn’t as big of a deal as there aren’t manor border cities on each side. Sure people drove, but a trip across the river is a daily thing for a lot of people in St Louis. That’s different than a bit of a road trip. 

It will be interesting to see what goes on in the coming months around all of that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 2:56 PM, Zepol87 said:

Have a 9 day work trip to San Diego in a few weeks. Gonna load up. 

Dumb question from an experienced smoker, but how do you get it back safely? I have plenty of trips to Chicago, Denver, Canada, California and Las Vegas but I’m never sure how to get it back safely to TX?

Ive heard everything from no worries, just put it in your suitcase, to fedex it home. 

Dumb question from an experienced smoker, but how do you get it back safely? I have plenty of trips to Chicago, Denver, Canada, California and Las Vegas but I’m never sure how to get it back safely to TX?
Ive heard everything from no worries, just put it in your suitcase, to fedex it home. 

Fedex works great for this. For edibles I just put them in my checked luggage. Coming from Cali or Denver I've never had issues. Done it over 10 times
  • Like 1