Lulz at LandThieves....

I have a hard time throwing shade at those guys at this point. It is bad enough that they live in Oklahoma and ended up brainwashed into being sooner fans. Then to have to realize that now only are they too poor to host their own shit, their site is being shut down over a dispute over $$ in Texas.

They got enough problems to deal with.

• Like 1

Just now, Mikegundy'sMullet said:

Yeah, fuck OU, but I'm not feeling schadenfreude. This sucks for a lot of people. I'm probably becoming a better person if I don't take joy in others misery. That's worrisome. 

Give it a few days and the old you will be back. Just treat this as a momentary weakness caused by the unfortunate loss of the shag. You can go back to enjoying the tears of the enemy soon enough

3 minutes ago, Mikegundy'sMullet said:

Yeah, fuck OU, but I'm not feeling schadenfreude. This sucks for a lot of people. I'm probably becoming a better person if I don't take joy in others misery. That's worrisome. 

My recommendation is to drink heavily. That usually leads to regrettable behavior, a regression to the mean, in my case.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They should have named this site “bloodredriver.com” and moved both fan bases here.  There would be UT & OU branded portals for the seperate-but-equal (no racist, don’t get too excited CLH) forums, but also one shared area where it was a free for all between both fanbases that made the CR look like a bridge party at an old folks home.  The UT portal’s banner could have a Thujone drawn longhorn on the banks of the Red River, peering quizzically at a floatilla of bloody, dismembered cocks drifting downstream.  The OU portal could have a Thujone drawn version of “The Creation of Adam” with Stoops (as God) handing a giant dildo to Riley (as Adam).

where’s my 5% I can be sued into insolvency over?

5 hours ago, Goredho said:

They should have named this site “bloodredriver.com” and moved both fan bases here.  There would be UT & OU branded portals for the seperate-but-equal (no racist, don’t get too excited CLH) forums, but also one shared area where it was a free for all between both fanbases that made the CR look like a bridge party at an old folks home.  The UT portal’s banner could have a Thujone drawn longhorn on the banks of the Red River, peering quizzically at a floatilla of bloody, dismembered cocks drifting downstream.  The OU portal could have a Thujone drawn version of “The Creation of Adam” with Stoops (as God) handing a giant dildo to Riley (as Adam).

where’s my 5% I can be sued into insolvency over?

What... You think this is the fucking SEC or something? You think this is some kind of fucking game? That we're just friendly rivals, no harm no foul?

Fuck that shit.

Do not let my lack of schadenfreude over this humanitarian disaster let you believe I've gone all the way to feeling sorry for those inbred mayonnaise hoarders. Or have any desire to do something that might be mistaken for kindness or respect, let alone something genuinely helpful like that.

Let them start their own site. Fuckers.

ou sucks

• Like 2

Fuck OU 

I did laugh at this post:

Shutting down Landthieves will be the biggest mistake since Walter Peck shut down the Ghostbusters containment unit. Landthieves is the only thing keeping a bunch of social degenerates preoccupied from being unleashed on society at large.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i spent a good 20 minutes over there when the news broke.  most of them were so shocked to find out that their site was basically an extension of a longhorn board.   can ou not graduate anyone that knows how to run a website or are those meth heads just too poor to pay for servers?