Love After Love (Hulu) - Andie MacDowell FINALLY Gets Nude at 60.

atomheartbevo

Well, technically she was 59 when she filmed.    She was offered a shitload of money to pose in Playboy in the '80s but said no, always used a body-double for any nudity in her 20s/30s/40s, but we finally get to see the real Andie MacDowell.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/11/style/where-is-andie-macdowell-now.html

MISSOULA, Mont. — Andie MacDowell turned 60 in April. When you are a woman and still working in Hollywood, an anniversary like that is more than a personal milestone, it’s a cinematic miracle, particularly when you are an actress stretching out in toothsome, age-appropriate roles.

Ms. MacDowell will appear in a small independent film called “Love After Love” on Hulu next month, as a middle-aged woman finding her way after the death of her spouse.

But in “Love After Love,” which entranced reviewers during an earlier theatrical release, Ms. MacDowell has the first nude scene of her long career.

“Everybody made such a big deal of the nudity,” she said, “and it was embarrassing that everyone made such a big deal. I wish I’d done it sooner. But no, I had to wait until I had an older body. I wish I’d done it when I had a shockingly gorgeous young body, but I had a lot of fear when I was younger.”

https://nypost.com/2018/03/22/why-andie-macdowell-did-her-first-nude-scene-at-age-59/

Why and how were you able to keep your clothes on all those years?

My agents and managers wanted me to have a body double. I found it comfortable [to do then] because I didn’t want to embarrass my children, for starters. But they’re grown up now.

How did you get through it?

The director [Russell Harbaugh] knew it wasn’t something I was dying to do, so the crew was cut back. And I practiced! Right before we did the scene, he said, “How do you want to do this?” I said, “Should I just show you?” So I took my clothes off in front of him and said, “What do you think?” He kept saying, “You are so beautiful, oh that’s beautiful, that’s beautiful.” It made me calm.

So we've got that going for us.