" the FAU strength program is substantially more rigorous than Texas"

JFKFC

On 8/14/2018 at 7:10 AM, Knoxtnhorn said:

So two players that couldn't hack it at Texas are more comfortable at a place that's supposedly more physically difficult than Texas?  Um, ok.

Yup. You don't need the coaches forcing you to over-work your body when you are a natural beast. These guys ain't, and they will be getting gassed in the "FOURTH QUARTER" of the season because they over-trained.

Not training like a tow truck, train like a Ferrari. 

On 8/14/2018 at 10:20 AM, Bobby_Batronic said:

I believe Wiley is head of S/C at OU now. 

This is your basic fluff/hit piece by a small school for a small school. It isn’t read by anyone outside of Boca Raton. 

Yep. More than that, it’s standard offseason fare.

Every offseason is the toughest anyone has ever been through. Every guy is in the best shape of his life. Coach X is a huge upgrade over the old strength guy Coach Y. Just look at the arms on our guys lifting!

Every year. Every school. All pointless.

Edited by formermav43
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Yup. You don't need the coaches forcing you to over-work your body when you are a natural beast. These guys ain't, and they will be getting gassed in the "FOURTH QUARTER" of the season because they over-trained.

"FOURTH QUARTER"?  What's up with the caps and the quotes?

43 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

Yep. More than that, it’s standard offseason fare.

Every offseason is the toughest anyone has ever been through. Every guy is in the best shape of his life. Coach X is a huge upgrade over the old strength guy Coach Y. Just look at the arms on our guys lifting!

Every year. Every school. All pointless.

And yet here we are, every year.

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

You cannot even contain your Okie-ism enough to not post shit confirming that you're a Sooner troll.

Umm, this particular thread was discussing the Florida Atlantic University Owls in some aspect, I therefore mention they face a XII opponent this season...

The same as if the Owls were facing any other XII member other than UT, for those whom may not be aware, (similar to Iowa State vs FAU non league game)...

19 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

Umm, this particular thread was discussing the Florida Atlantic University Owls in some aspect, I therefore mention they face a XII opponent this season...

The same as if the Owls were facing any other XII member other than UT, for those whom may not be aware, (similar to Iowa State vs FAU non league game)...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Any player who does not claim his current conditioning program is more challenging than anything he has experienced is asking for trouble from his current s&c coach. 

No kidding, but I can't imagine Maryland putting the nose to the grindstone of the athletes right about now...

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Thats their meme workout plan at FIU

Gotcha. Wonder how I missed that?

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

The Owls think they are ready to face XII football...

Another koop0e post with a Twitter quote/video link.  Wtf, man?  Are you getting paid to use up bandwidth or link to shit?  Are you one of those Russian hackers?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Gotcha. Wonder how I missed that?

Another koop0e post with a Twitter quote/video link.  Wtf, man?  Are you getting paid to use up bandwidth or link to shit?  Are you one of those Russian hackers?

If I was a Russian hacker, how would I eat at In-N-Out in Denton..?

And I am paid the same as you on these threads, do you by chance chance a startup social media platform I can use as opposed to Twitter to suffice you inquiry..?