Looking for patio furniture

Silky Johnston

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I was just looking for some past photos.  Some photos of when John and Aaron cooked a half cow for us.

Someone photo bombed all my family albums. I am assuming when I was trying to sell my sisters furniture.  

So, I now have to go through my thousands of pictures if I ever want to share my photos albums with my family again.

You are a dick, I am nothing but a nice person on this website, and in life.  I was just trying to help my just divorced sister sell her furniture. I was fine taking the flack for misspelling Wrought Iron.   Thank you for making me spend 10's of  hours to correct your childish prank of putting women, cars, etc on my 10k pictures in my family albums.  I hope you had a great laugh.  I hope life treats you as well as you do others.

BNB

Edited by BNB
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, BNB said:

OK, I was just looking for some past photos.  Some photos of when John and Aaron cooked a half cow for us.

Someone photo bombed all my family albums. I am assuming when I was trying to sell my sisters furniture.  

So, I now have to go through my thousands of pictures if I ever want to share my photos albums with my family again.

You are a dick, I am nothing but a nice person on this website, and in life.  I was just trying to help my just divorced sister sell her furniture. I was fine taking the flack for misspelling Wrought Iron.   Thank you for making me spend 10's of  hours to correct your childish prank of putting women, cars, etc on my 10k pictures in my family albums.  I hope you had a great laugh.  I hope life treats you as well as you do others.

BNB

You gave complete strangers from the internet access to your family photo albums? Dude. If they messed with your stuff that's not right but you can't be so naive. It's no different than posting your bank info online for all to see, someone is going to take advantage of that because people suck. They suck really bad.

Edited by El Diablo

On 4/21/2018 at 2:05 PM, BNB said:

BNB

What the hell are you talking about? 

On 4/21/2018 at 2:05 PM, BNB said:

BNB

The real Shaggy died a long time ago. Now it just a collection of loose assholes, I mean loose collection of assholes

Edited by ChickenSandwich