¡Snek!

Patricio Swayze

• 2 weeks later...

I'm disappointed in the snakes around my house at the moment.  Found a huge rat in the garage who had clearly taken up residence for some time.  We have snakes all over the place here.  Where were they when I needed them?  Always underfoot when you least expect, but you need one rat dealt with and they're nowhere to be found.   Useless bastards.

I'm disappointed in the snakes around my house at the moment.  Found a huge rat in the garage who had clearly taken up residence for some time.  We have snakes all over the place here.  Where were they when I needed them?  Always underfoot when you least expect, but you need one rat dealt with and they're nowhere to be found.   Useless bastards.

I’d wager they were off dealing with another rat

19 minutes ago, texastough said:

Hard to tell but thats what it looks like from here

It was a Rattlesnake, I will try to get a better picture from my buddy who took the rattle.

Of note, it slide under the house faux wall that had like an inch clearance, but also a cement wall behind it. I grabbed the pry bar and slide it under to get him. Got him much better than I realized.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

It was a Rattlesnake, I will try to get a better picture from my buddy who took the rattle.

Of note, it slide under the house faux wall that had like an inch clearance, but also a cement wall behind it. I grabbed the pry bar and slide it under to get him. Got him much better than I realized.

It doesn't look like a Diamondback pattern.  Maybe a Massasauga?  Their patterns more closely resemble Western rat snakes.

• Like 1