Mickey Mantle: My Greatest Day As A Yankee

MaybeACoordinator

Not really Lou Gehrig-level oratory here, but a strong bid for Surly God status, even if he was an Okie:

Mantle was asked to share his most precious memory of wearing the pinstripes on the occasion of Yankee Stadium's 50th anniversary, and here is what he had to say...

NSFW language

Dear Mickey,

As you probably know, 1973 marks the 50th anniversary of Yankees Stadium and we are going to have a season-long Golden Anniversary celebration. We hope to mark the occasion on our Old Timers Day, Saturday, August 11, as well as on individual dates during the season.

We thought it would be interesting to learn from you what you consider your outstanding event at Yankee Stadium. In many cases the answer is obvious, but because we are writing a large number of your former team mates, we are asking you to answer this question for us.

1973 will be the final season at Yankee Stadium as we know it. We will be located at Shea in 1974 and ’75 while Yankee Stadium is completely rebuilt to reopen in 1976.

Thanks for your cooperation. We are looking forward to seeing you in 1973 and wish you a happy holiday season.

Very truly yours,

(Signed, ‘Bob Fishel’)

December 14, 1972/m

And here’s Mantle’s glorious response:

I consider the following my outstanding experience at Yankee Stadium:

— I got a blow-job under the right field Bleachers, by the Yankee Bull pen.

This event occurred on or about: (Give as much detail as you can)

— It was about the third or fourth inning. I had a pulled groin and couldn’t fuck at the time. She was a very nice girl and asked me what to do with the cum after I came in her mouth. I said don’t ask me, I’m no cock-sucker.

Signed: Mickey Mantle, The All-American Boy

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, henrygandorf said:

already posted, but still good.

imagine hearing a story from your grandmother about giving some legend a bj/hj.  not sure what that would do to me.

Helobius would be like Cartman in that episode where he thought his mom fucked John Elway.

I actually saw Mickey Mantle hit one out of the park one time. It was during batting practice before a 2-innng old timer's game before a Rangers game. Dude could barely walk, but could still smash. All the greats were there.

I did not see any blow jobs.