We need to talk about Betsy Devos

Hugo Stiglitz

Trump threw Betsy right under the bus.

The look on her face was shell shock .

She was staring at her assistant to see if her assistant was reacting to the questions and her assistant was desperately suppressing a grin.

My gawd the fit Betsy musta thrown in her office.

Trump has zero loyalty, zero empathy, zero accountability, zero balls.

He's 1000% American SCUM.

He burns everybody. 

Barr will find this out when he's villified and his credibility is pancaked.

Edited by fuck johnny sack

I’m not a violent woman.

I haven’t been in any kind of physical altercation since I was a kid and I got into slap fights with my sister.

But if I saw ole Betsy on the street, I would have a strong urge to smack her with my purse, grab a handful of that wig, and kick her right in her vagina.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

So goddamn stupid. Sure, Betsy, students learn better when class sizes are bigger. Fucking idiot. 

Lol...on second look, notice the reaction of the guy sitting behind her. 

She is a fucking fraud and cunt. She deserves to scorned in any public setting. Fuck her. 

• Like 1

The next scene:

Devos:  I would refer the the congresswoman to the landmark article “Brown Kids Learn Better in Overcrowded and Decrepit Classrooms-  A Retrospective Review” from the academic journal ‘The Monthly Supremacist’.  

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m not a violent woman.

I haven’t been in any kind of physical altercation since I was a kid and I got into slap fights with my sister.

But if I saw ole Betsy on the street, I would have a strong urge to smack her with my purse, grab a handful of that wig, and kick her right in her vagina.

Be sure to hit her hard enough to knock that shit eating grin clean off her empty head. 

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m not a violent woman.

I’d pay to watch that. 50 dollars maybe? 

The irony is that she can't even support the narrow interpretation of her statement that makes sense:  imagine a class of 15 kids with a shitty teacher, and a class of 16 kids with a great teacher.  Which class learns more?

But as policy?  It's just more deregulating, cost-cutting fraud perpetrated on the American people by Trump and his minions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

With her damn brother. 

This. 

A fucking family of movie villains come to life.... hell this whole administration is full of characters who would be the villain in any 80’s / 90’s movie. Steve Miller, Scott Pruitt, Betsy Devos,  Trump....

I feel like I’m living in a “Last Action Hero” type situation.... in which the villains are now in the real world.... and weirdly realized they’d do the most damage by joining government.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While there are important things happening on the big stage, Betsy is quietly going about her agenda. What is it that conservatives are always hammering home about free speech?

https://thehill.com/opinion/education/463356-betsy-devoss-playbook-of-political-correctness

The upshot of the article is that Duke and UNC hosted a conference: Conflict over Gaza. North Carolina rep, George Holding (R) objected to the content and DeVos ordered an investigation and threatened to terminate its grant to the joint Consortium because :

some of its courses and activities did not satisfy the legal requirement (under Title VI of the Higher Education Act of 1965) to “support the development of foreign language and international expertise for the benefit of U.S. national security and economic stability.”

The article goes on to state:

The DOE threat, it seems clear, is part of a playbook of political correctness, designed to appeal to anti-intellectualism and hostility to institutions of higher education, and have a chilling effect on free speech and academic freedom.

Well, duh.

Wait til they get ahold of the Gender Studies programs. I suppose any monies they save will go to her security detail:

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

While there are important things happening on the big stage, Betsy is quietly going about her agenda. What is it that conservatives are always hammering home about free speech?

https://thehill.com/opinion/education/463356-betsy-devoss-playbook-of-political-correctness

The upshot of the article is that Duke and UNC hosted a conference: Conflict over Gaza. North Carolina rep, George Holding (R) objected to the content and DeVos ordered an investigation and threatened to terminate its grant to the joint Consortium because :

The article goes on to state:

Well, duh.

Wait til they get ahold of the Gender Studies programs. I suppose any monies they save will go to her security detail:

Well of course he did. That’s what happens when little Georgie hears things about Gaza and hasn’t powdered his little pussy all day.

• 5 weeks later...

Betsy DeVos wins round one, but at least the judge left the door open:

Jennifer Reisch, an attorney with Equal Rights Advocates in San Francisco, said although she and her clients are disappointed with the ruling, they are pleased the judge found groups representing victims such as her clients have standing to sue over policies that affect sexual assault victims.

Reisch added the decision also preserves her clients’ rights to bring future litigation over related policies.

• 10 months later...

I hate this woman so much. I neglected to post this back in May. She's making campus a safer place for a young man to assault a woman. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/betsy-devos-releases-final-changes-campus-sexual-assault-policies-n1094491

Betsy DeVos releases final changes to campus sexual assault policies

The Trump administration released new guidelines Wednesday for how universities and K-12 schools should handle complaints of sexual assault and misconduct as part of a contentious overhaul that Education Secretary Betsy DeVos launched in 2017.

Now, under reworked federal rules, alleged student perpetrators will have added protections, including the presumption that they are innocent throughout the disciplinary process and the right to be provided all evidence collected against them. Those students can also cross-examine their accusers and vice versa during live hearings, although it must be done through a lawyer or representative.

if a young woman gets raped on campus, that's a huge roadblock to reporting the incident. I can't help but wonder if Betsy DeVos and Ken Starr aren't close friends. 

What a shock. President Sexual Assault has an administration that makes it easier to grab them by the pussy. You don't even have to be a celebrity anymore!

A citizen of the United Sociopaths of America, a male citizen of course, can pretty much just pick anyone to be the mother of his child. A little sexual assault gets out of hand and becomes rough sex. She gets preggers, and the good Christian right won't let the woman abort. Bingo! Sick Fuck Jr.

This place is so fucked up. And if you point it out, you're an enemy of the state.

Such are the wages of constant, unreflective self-congratulation

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

In the wake of the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos said she resigned from her Cabinet position after she learned that Vice President Mike Pence wouldn't support invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office.

"I spoke with the vice president and just let him know I was there to do whatever he wanted and needed me to do or help with, and he made it very clear that he was not going to go in that direction or that path," DeVos told the USA Today columnist Ingrid Jacques in her first public interview about her decision to step down on January 7, 2021.

"I spoke with colleagues. I wanted to get a better understanding of the law itself and see if it was applicable in this case. There were more than a few people who had those conversations internally," she added, corroborating reports at the time that Cabinet members were having discussions about invoking the 25th Amendment. 

The 25th Amendment allows a vice president to assume the presidency if they and a majority of the Cabinet members approve. But after Pence opposed such efforts, DeVos decided to leave the Trump administration that same day, Jacques reported. 

DeVos has not spoken with Trump since, she told Jacques.

DeVos' comments came ahead of the release of her new book, "Hostages No More: The Fight for Education Freedom and the Future of the American Child," which comes out on June 21. The book discusses the education system in the US and highlights DeVos' time working for Trump in his one term up until her resignation.

In the book, DeVos recounts the attack on the Capitol on January 6 and writes that it was her breaking point with supporting Trump.

"To me, there was a line in the sand. It wasn't about the election results. It was about the values and image of the United States. It was about public service rising above self. The president had lost sight of that," she writes, according to USA Today.

DeVos told Jacques that what happened on January 6 was "not defensible in any way" and criticized the president over his inaction.

"When I saw what was happening on Jan. 6 and didn't see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn't continue," DeVos said.

Fuck off, cunt. Its a bit late for image rehabilitation now. 

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Fuck off, cunt. Its a bit late for image rehabilitation now. 

Not only that but she couldn’t even rehabilitate her image even if she was fucking broadcasting whatever she told Pence in real time.

What’s her saving grace? “Hey I fucked up American education even more than it’s already been fucked up, but at least i supported possibly removing Trump from office all of 2 weeks before his term expired?”