College football games this weekend

The Virginian

13 hours ago, The Virginian said:

Hawaii at Colorado State - 6:30 p.m. CT on CBS Sports Network

Prairie View at Rice - 6:00 p.m. CT on ESPN+

Wyoming at New Mexico State - 9:00 p.m. CT on ESPN2

Duquesne at UMass - 3:30 p.m. CT on 11 Sports/NESNplus

I thought someone said there will be college football games this weekend......

6 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

You boys are not excited enough for Saturday. NMSU and Wyoming should be good one and is getting close to being a sellout over in Las Cruces.

Going up for my pre-CFB detox weekend before Labor Day. But if they have it on TV in Quebec.... yeah I'll definitely watch it.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, Shmitty said:

U-Mass is actually a well-coached team.  This will be a warm-up for them.  

WTF?!?!?!  UMass lost at home to Hawaii last season.  You can't be a well-coached team and lose a home game to Hawaii.

I mean, the most damning coaching decision there is playing Hawaii at home, instead of on the road.  Whaaaaaaaaaaat an idiot...

8 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

WTF?!?!?!  UMass lost at home to Hawaii last season.  You can't be a well-coached team and lose a home game to Hawaii.

I mean, the most damning coaching decision there is playing Hawaii at home, instead of on the road.  Whaaaaaaaaaaat an idiot...

Is that also the farthest a team has had to travel...Honolulu isn't exactly next store to Amherst?

On 8/20/2018 at 9:07 PM, The Virginian said:

Hawaii at Colorado State - 6:30 p.m. CT on CBS Sports Network

Prairie View at Rice - 6:00 p.m. CT on ESPN+

Wyoming at New Mexico State - 9:00 p.m. CT on ESPN2

Duquesne at UMass - 3:30 p.m. CT on 11 Sports/NESNplus

This is much needed and a good appetizer.   I'm saving myself for Labor Day weekend, when the misses decided to attend a family reunion on her own.   I've got nothing to do from Thursday to Monday, but watch football.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

It was a 20k mile (5k each way twice per team) home and home series.  Quite a commute for each team on their respective trips.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Maybe it was scheduled as 1 trip to UMass for Hawaii & 3 future road trips for the Minutemen to face the Warriors out west...

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I remember that. Or, rather, my wallet does. 

:(

12 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Well yeah that's better than Wyoming @ NMSU. I'm talking about those of us that are stuck in the oven down here.

The "oven" of the west Texas & New Mexico to eastern, southern California & Arizona, is in my opinion, far better than the "sauna" of east Texas & Oklahoma to the Carolinas &...

13 hours ago, The Virginian said:

Rocket Ismail Jr. apparently had a good fall camp.  I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings to the Cowboys.

I think there is a chance we might see some "Rocket Booster" action tonite, when the Cowboys blast off against aggy west..!