2018 Houston Astros Season Thread

Planet Houston

36 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Can you add World Champion to the thread title? I want the fucking Ranger fans and heblewious to see it every time they get on the baseball board

Sorry - no can do. While it’s fun to rub their noses in it, the baseball gods would not look kindly upon a break from last year’s thread title. 

Also:

DVcxStzXcAEYWDk.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Planet Houston said:

Sorry - no can do. While it’s fun to rub their noses in it, the baseball gods would not look kindly upon a break from last year’s thread title. 

Also:

Thank you for that--that was the biggest offender with the other created thread.  You do not fuck with karma in baseball. 

"Earn It" last year and "Never Settle" this year.

We've come a long way from 2012's "We Are Your Houston Astros," which only guaranteed that, contrary to appearances, the team hadn't been secretly replaced by an amateur senior league baseball team from Pakistan the year before.

Remember THE WORST PLAY EVER? (Video won't embed but do you really need to see it again?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMh1Zp8ETPc&feature=youtu.be

Anywho, those dark years just make the wine that much sweeter.

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Who is pitching tonight?  I haven't been able to find it on the internets.  My FIL is a Brewers' fan and we bet on the game.  If I lose I have to make him a brisket and if I win I have to make him a brisket.

Betting on spring training....that's dedication to gambling

26 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Need to order this shirt. I know someone posted the link on TOB. Anyone ordered one yet? How's the fit?

I have a bunch of their shirts. They aren’t full shmedium but have a fairly tight fit. Usually wear L but ordered XL for the first couple now I order L. Wear a 42L suit I’m about 5’11 180 if that helps.