Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

Exactly.
how is this guy not under arrest by now? I guess that his license plate is visible at some point.

Plus, he said he knew the girl in the car. So she would’ve told the cops his name. And I don’t know if it’s attempted murder, but I imagine that charge will be included along with aggravated assault or “with a deadly weapon”, whatever the actual term for it is in CA

11 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Plus, he said he knew the girl in the car. So she would’ve told the cops his name. And I don’t know if it’s attempted murder, but I imagine that charge will be included along with aggravated assault or “with a deadly weapon”, whatever the actual term for it is in CA

I assume those are all misdemeanors in California 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, HornsOverIthaca said:

I’ve always wanted to try that.  Well, not that exactly, but the inflate tire with fire.  That shows me why I shouldn’t.

They aren't inflating the tire with fire, they are getting the tire on the rim with fire; since they don't have the tools to do it the right way (or the brains.....maybe both)

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, the guy actually stands a fairly high chance of dying.  Crushing injuries on the legs can lead to some really nasty shit.  And, that crazy femoral artery is kind of important, too.

Can't argue that. My comment was more along the way of lawyerly thinking. For "attempted murder" you at least have to have some sort of intent to kill. I don't know how strong the prosecution can argue that this guy was trying to murder the dude rather than just "hurt him really fucking bad." Had the guy died, then yes its presumably murder under the CA criminal code. But attempted murder is something different. In any case, this is the wrong thread so I probably shouldn't bog it down any further.

8 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Can't argue that. My comment was more along the way of lawyerly thinking. For "attempted murder" you at least have to have some sort of intent to kill. I don't know how strong the prosecution can argue that this guy was trying to murder the dude rather than just "hurt him really fucking bad." Had the guy died, then yes its presumably murder under the CA criminal code. But attempted murder is something different. In any case, this is the wrong thread so I probably shouldn't bog it down any further.

I'm not sure I buy the argument that "hey, I'm gonna ram this guy into his car with my car" doesn't have attempted murder attached, but yeah, the lawyers certainly know more than I do.

3 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

I like that the article clarifies that this was a "hot diarrhea" attack. Way more serious than your run-of-the-mill room temperature diarrhea attack.

• Like 2

Begs the question, which is more dangerous to your health: hot diarrhea or cold diarrhea? The cold would presumably have additional bacteria that had grown while it fermented in the bucket, but hot mix would be more likely to contain blood and diseases that may not survive for long outside of the body.   

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Begs the question, which is more dangerous to your health: hot diarrhea or cold diarrhea? The cold would presumably have additional bacteria that had grown while it fermented in the bucket, but hot mix would be more likely to contain blood and diseases that may not survive for long outside of the body.   

Indeed. Hot diarrhea is also less viscous than a tepid diarrhea and would yield a higher coverage of the intended target, ensuring maximum ass disease dispersal.

• Like 1