Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 11/19/2019 at 3:26 PM, JimmyHoffa said:

For whatever reason that reminded me of one of the funniest videos that included a boat. All time Classic-

I've seen that gif and video plenty of times, but that's the clearest I've seen, and I never noticed the guys in the back smashing their faces on the side.   Concussions for everybody!

12 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

The comments appear to have all been written by my wife.

"He was just exercising his rights to free speech! He didn't do anything wrong, the cops did." a/k/a "That car is backing out in front of me, don't they see me? I'm just going to speed past them, because if they hit me then they're the ones in the wrong!" 

a/k/a "That car is backing out in front of me, don't they see me? I'm just going to speed past them, because if they hit me then they're the ones in the wrong!" 

According to my insurance company, this is correct. "You were entering the roadway so that puts you at fault. It doesn't matter that they were on a crossing street and turned onto your street AFTER you started pulling out, nor that they had plenty of time to stop but didn't."

20 hours ago, Modessit said:

According to my insurance company, this is correct. "You were entering the roadway so that puts you at fault. It doesn't matter that they were on a crossing street and turned onto your street AFTER you started pulling out, nor that they had plenty of time to stop but didn't."

Yeah. I think you missed my point.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I fully understand the need for the cop to eventually start shooting, but prior to that point the cop  is chasing the guy and KNOWS they are up against a guy with a big knife.   

why in the fuck doesnt the cop have their tazer in hand?  you can see the fucking machette,  why are you automatically using your lethal force instrument to lead instead of  using the tazer.... zap the ever-living fuck out of the guy.

other than an instant kill shot, the tazer obviously gives you a better chance to take them out without either of you actually being hurt.

also I am wondering where the fuck the cops backup was, they showed up way way late right about the time the cop was about to be turned into sushi

how do you not take someone down while unloading a clip into them at close range?  I’ve never shot anyone so perhaps I shouldn’t judge, but police are trained to shoot.  if he’s gonna do it is it that hard to settle into a nice base, two hands on the gun, and disable a suspect jogging straight at you?  has anyone here shot anyone in similar circumstances?

how do you not take someone down while unloading a clip into them at close range?  I’ve never shot anyone so perhaps I shouldn’t judge, but police are trained to shoot.  if he’s gonna do it is it that hard to settle into a nice base, two hands on the gun, and disable a suspect jogging straight at you?  has anyone here shot anyone in similar circumstances?

My uncle was an ATF agent. He had a colleague get into a full-on gunfight around a pair of gas station pumps. Each guy emptied his gun without hitting the other. And the cop was an ace at the gun range. Adrenaline is a bitch.

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

My uncle was an ATF agent. He had a colleague get into a full-on gunfight around a pair of gas station pumps. Each guy emptied his gun without hitting the other. And the cop was an ace at the gun range. Adrenaline is a bitch.

I figured that probably had something to do with it.  and yeah, I’ve never had to shoot a machete man to save my own life.

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

ATF against the cops?

Interesting.  Meteor TV...

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

My ATF neighbor carried an MP5 for serious social work. A spray & pray kinda guy.

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

After emptying their guns, did the 2 guys just laugh it off and say, "Well, see you later!" ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I think you have to throw the empty gun at the other guy first.

My cousin is a lieutenant, and he says this is what you're supposed to do.  His name?  Frank Drebin, Police Squad!  

Edited by Lobo

On 11/26/2019 at 8:50 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

why in the fuck doesnt the cop have their tazer in hand?  you can see the fucking machette,  why are you automatically using your lethal force instrument to lead instead of  using the tazer.... zap the ever-living fuck out of the guy.

Probably something like this.   Charge a police with your fists, you should get tazer.  Charge someone with a 2’ blade, you get shot.  Seems pretty easy.  He is using his “lethal force instrument” because the person charging him is using his “lethal force instrument”. 

• Like 2

Gun is out in case machete man decides to chop up some random guy on the street. You aren't going to run up and try to taze him from 10ft away if that happens. You drop the dude. When machete man charges cop, cop isn't going to put the gun away to get the taser. White cop was also probably thinking about all that sensitivity training they got on dealing with blacks and how the media was going to force him to leave the city so he was probably trying to shoot him in the foot at first.

• Like 1