Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

I got to take a 45 minute detour west to Wilson and back to 84 around 2pm today because of that wreck. Road was still closed this afternoon and entrance ramps up and down were closed off. Worst fog I've ever driven in pretty much all the way from Albuquerque to Abilene. #csb

Freaking pigs. Shoot them, stab them, poison them, blow them up, do whatever you need to do. They’re a menace. They killed a woman in Montgomery County before Thanksgiving. Caregiver for an elderly couple. Killed between her car and the front door. 

Jefferson County medical examiner's office formally ruled the cause of death as "exsanguination due to feral hog assault." [Means blood loss—why didn’t they just say that?]

https://abc13.com/feral-hogs-kill-woman-in-front-yard-of-chambers-county-home-/5716849/

I duck hunt in Winnie, and most of the guides are LEOs. I spoke with one of the first responders and he told me it was hands down the worst thing he’s ever seen in 25 years of law enforcement. On top of his law enforcement career, he’s an Army vet who has multiple tours in both Afghanistan and Iraq under his belt.

That's some scary shit. I always carry a gun when I'm working around the ranch, but I've never had one charge me before. 99% of the time, I hear them running away before I even see them. Had a big mama stare me down for a second, but I hoped into a tree real quick and it ran off before I even had my gun drawn. Figured she was just giving her piglets a head start. Crazy to think about how we just casually walk around the ranch when a violent death may be twenty feet away in some brush.

• Like 1