Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

On 1/20/2020 at 11:10 AM, tfoolry said:

Two thumbs up. Is it too late to get this submitted for the oscars as a short film entrant?

i just wish instead of cops, it was two guys in all white with giant butterfly nets that arrive to take her away. 

29 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

When somebody does this on their own merit, and not crashed into / swerved, I have always thought the DMV needs to take their license away for 6 months and then they have to earn their licence back the way they did when they were 16. 

The distracted/wrong pedal excuses tell me you have no business driving an automobile. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, markstanco said:

When somebody does this on their own merit, and not crashed into / swerved, I have always thought the DMV needs to take their license away for 6 months and then they have to earn their licence back the way they did when they were 16. 

The distracted/wrong pedal excuses tell me you have no business driving an automobile. 

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

MVA?

I interpreted it to mean motor vehicle accident, which would make sense in this context. I agree though this place uses acronyms at a high frequency and often leaves me puzzled. Yeah, I paused on this one too.

Gotta use those context clues.

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I wouldn't want to be the doctor to tell her, but with those narrow hips, that girl couldn't have any more than 6 or 7 children

Pos rep for the reference.  I gotta get a picture of this investment analysts I was seated next to at this conference yesterday.  He literally just moved to Austin two weeks ago from SE Pennsylvania.  I won't post his name here in case anyone knows him, but it's a very Dutch-sounding name.  And of course, he has a very thin beard all the way around except off the chin, which he appears to have been growing for a long while.  And every time he looked at his high-tech phone, I just wanted to scream out, "Does anybody else not find this incredibly odd?  Am I the only one that sees what's going on?"  But I kept quiet, except on surly, in case he's trying to escape back home.  But he moved here with his wife and she works for some tech start-up, so I dunno.