Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

3 hours ago, B00M said:

I get training to draw for a threat right in front of you, but even then, you'd be back peddling to try to maintain separation. Is this guy practicing to be the threat? Lol

You've never had to shoot your way out  from being surrounded by 4 or 5 guys?

• Like 2

holy shit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7924039/Woman-plummets-90ft-apartment-block-walks-away.html

• Woman somersaults several times during three-second fall in Izluchinsk, Russia
  • For a few moments, the blurred outline of her body lies motionless on ground
  • But she steadily sits upright before picking herself up and calmly walking away 
  • She is in hospital but, incredibly, has no broken bones from the January 22 fall

5 hours ago, futureman said:

we've all been there.

3 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

I'm casting no stones.

3 hours ago, Both Tacos said:
5 hours ago, futureman said:
we've all been there.

More than once

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

definitely. but we were still wrong and deserved to be laughed at. and i've been there a number of times...

We were just lucky enough not to have a ton of people with cameras on their phones sitting around us.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, futureman said:

we've all been there.

Scene:  Mid 1980s, at a party at some girl's house.  We were at the dining room table playing quarters, I believe.  I was at one end of the table and proceeded to projectile vomit the entire length of the table.  My friends and I were encouraged to leave pretty quickly.  No stones cast from me toward this guy, but I do laugh while at the same time empathizing.

16 minutes ago, Hate said:

Not a fucking chance I would get on that subway.  Zero percent chance of it happening.  I'm claustrophobic to a degree, but that would take it off the charts.

Had to get on a packed train this past fall after a soccer match in Germany because we couldn’t miss the transfer. It wasn’t fun. 

Several million before I would get on that.  I don't even get on elevators that have more than 4 people on them.  And if it is only one stop, that means it is easily within walking distance. I'd walk through rain and snow before I'd get on the subway.

Edited by Hate
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

amazing.  there could be $100,000 in cash waiting for you at the next stop and you wouldn’t be able to get on the train?  the mind is a crazy place. 

I wouldn't get on that train for 100K if it was loaded with people I knew and liked.  Now, I might reconsider that statement if it was filled with smoking hot naked chicks.

• Like 1

Not a fucking chance I would get on that subway.  Zero percent chance of it happening.  I'm claustrophobic to a degree, but that would take it off the charts.
Don't knock it. I hit for the cycle twice (and lost my cherry) on a train just like that at Disney world one summer.

7 hours ago, woohorn said:
8 hours ago, Hate said:

Don't knock it. I hit for the cycle twice (and lost my cherry) on a train just like that at Disney world one summer.

What was the boy's name?