Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

8 hours ago, futureman said:

amazing.  there could be $100,000 in cash waiting for you at the next stop and you wouldn’t be able to get on the train?  the mind is a crazy place. 

I’m with Hate, there is a 0.0 percent chance I would ever get on that train. I can’t stand people in my space to the extreme of I would turn around and walk off a plane before I sat in a middle seat.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Brew said:

I’m with Hate, there is a 0.0 percent chance I would ever get on that train. I can’t stand people in my space to the extreme of I would turn around and walk off a plane before I sat in a middle seat.

I’d get on that train after a double “beefarito” dinner and clear space around  me via incredible flatulence.  

Edited by BrazilHorn

10 hours ago, Hate said:

Several million before I would get on that.  I don't even get on elevators that have more than 4 people on them.  And if it is only one stop, that means it is easily within walking distance. I'd walk through rain and snow before I'd get on the subway.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, HenryJames said:

that reminds me of footage from a static camera that was somewhere in florida a couple years ago, on the coast when a hurricane made landfall, in the middle of the eye...mainly that you keep thinking 'it can't get worse' and it keeps getting worse...

but damn that fire was fast. that's horrifying. if it's all moving that fast i don't see how Australia is going to have any vegetation left😲💔

Edited by mchookem

I guess I’m missing it.  I see white truck back away, fire truck leave, third vehicle go speeding by.  there’s a fourth?

Between the 15 and 25 second marks you’ll see a white truck drive into the drive way of the home on the top left and never leave. Right in the path of the fire.

434b6ee53c31d1c72172e88bd8bb8e3c.jpg