Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

^^^This makes me nervous every year. We hire our lawn guy to hang the Xmas lights, and he and his crew do it in 3-4 hours. But these guys aren’t exactly worried about OSHA or things like worker’s compensation or insurance. If one of those dudes breaks his neck, I’m sure it’s coming back on the homeowner. 

39 minutes ago, nnm said:

^^^This makes me nervous every year. We hire our lawn guy to hang the Xmas lights, and he and his crew do it in 3-4 hours. But these guys aren’t exactly worried about OSHA or things like worker’s compensation or insurance. If one of those dudes breaks his neck, I’m sure it’s coming back on the homeowner. 

Get a big umbrella on your homeowners policy.

11 hours ago, crash_davis said:

And my wife thinks that I'm a dick for refusing to get on a ladder to hang Christmas lights every year. If I'm going to paralyze myself by falling off of a ladder it's going to be doing something fun, not to give Shaquandra some place to drive wide-e-wide and his family by on the annual Christmas lights tour.

7c2.gif

Edited by luke duke
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, luke duke said:

And my wife thinks that I'm a dick for refusing to get on a ladder to hang Christmas lights every year. If I'm going to paralyze myself by falling off of a ladder it's going to be doing something fun, not to give Shaquandra some place to drive wide-e-wide and his family by on the annual Christmas lights tour.

7c2.gif

Friend of my in laws had this happen to him a few months ago.  He was changing an outside light on a 2 story house.  When the ladder fell he landing breaking his neck. He is now dead leaving behind a wife and 2 kids.  It was after dark and his wife and kids were asleep in the house.  A neighbor found him on the ground already dead.  

Told my wife I am no longer putting up the Xmas lights.

1 hour ago, 1978horn said:

Friend of my in laws had this happen to him a few months ago.  He was changing an outside light on a 2 story house.  When the ladder fell he landing breaking his neck. He is now dead leaving behind a wife and 2 kids.  It was after dark and his wife and kids were asleep in the house.  A neighbor found him on the ground already dead.  

Way to bring the mood down, bro 

5 hours ago, 1978horn said:

holy shit, man. 

At least you know it is coming because it absolutely is if they arent insured. But hey, saved 50 bucks by hiring a company that isnt insured.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:26 AM, nnm said:

You're husband doesn't do it?

On 3/28/2020 at 7:21 PM, 1978horn said:

Jeff, thanks Capt. Buzzkill.

On 3/29/2020 at 10:31 AM, Parliament said:

You're husband doesn't do it?

*Your

On 3/30/2020 at 11:38 AM, Incredulity said:

Blade: That's right. Run over, just like a freight train, only with a *bull*, it's worse! Cause a freight train don't back up and finish the job. Later on I'll show you the proper way to lie on the stretcher when they come to pick you up.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Yeah nobody snatched shit from that that fox.  Not by the end of that video anyway.  Would make a good never ever ever give up meme.  Tenacious fucker wasn't letting go of that rabbit.

Perspective is everything:   Fox is thinking alright, got me a rabbit and an eagle.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1